The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #481
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 tdnupe3 said:
Everyone needs to stop complaining. The well scene was to show that they will have a lack of resources in the future. The girl even said "the house draws on that well, and you all can use the other one". Jesus Christ. Do you people watch the show only to find stuff to complain about? These last few episodes are clearly setting things up for the farm to be the backdrop for the cast. Damn, if you guys aren't complaining about the story not following the comic, you are bi*ching about the show being boring, or about the physics of a scene, or about the writing not being good.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DON'T WATCH IT.
shut the fu*k up before I spoil the whole series for your bi*ch a.ss


Last edited by Tastemaker331; 11-09-2011 at 11:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #482
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 ErnieB said:
shut the fu*k up before I spoint the whole series for your bi*ch a.ss
im pretty sure at this point you cant "spoint" the whole series for anyone because the writers and kirkman have purposely changed things
 6 years ago '04        #483
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 MosDefinition said:
im pretty sure at this point you cant "spoint" the whole series for anyone because the writers and kirkman have purposely changed things
thanks for pointing out the typo bi*chman
 6 years ago '08        #484
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
where can i go to get spoilers?
 6 years ago '05        #485
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
slowly losing interest...
 6 years ago '05        #486
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 tdnupe3 said:
Everyone needs to stop complaining. The well scene was to show that they will have a lack of resources in the future. The girl even said "the house draws on that well, and you all can use the other one". Jesus Christ. Do you people watch the show only to find stuff to complain about? These last few episodes are clearly setting things up for the farm to be the backdrop for the cast. Damn, if you guys aren't complaining about the story not following the comic, you are bi*ching about the show being boring, or about the physics of a scene, or about the writing not being good.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DON'T WATCH IT.
Well we all like the premise and like a few of the characters, so we will continue to watch.

Excuse us for discussing the things we don't like about it on a discussion forum, though.
 6 years ago '06        #487
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
can't believe chinese dude got laid... would have been funny if white girl called him out on his d!ck size
 11-09-2011, 01:44 PM         #488
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
can't believe chinese dude got laid... would have been funny if white girl called him out on his d!ck size
 11-09-2011, 01:52 PM         #489
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Everyone needs to stop complaining. The well scene was to show that they will have a lack of resources in the future. The girl even said "the house draws on that well, and you all can use the other one". Jesus Christ. Do you people watch the show only to find stuff to complain about? These last few episodes are clearly setting things up for the farm to be the backdrop for the cast. Damn, if you guys aren't complaining about the story not following the comic, you are bi*ching about the show being boring, or about the physics of a scene, or about the writing not being good.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DON'T WATCH IT.
Are you anyway involved with The Walking Dead? If not and

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #490
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 tdnupe3 said:
Everyone needs to stop complaining. The well scene was to show that they will have a lack of resources in the future. The girl even said "the house draws on that well, and you all can use the other one". Jesus Christ. Do you people watch the show only to find stuff to complain about? These last few episodes are clearly setting things up for the farm to be the backdrop for the cast. Damn, if you guys aren't complaining about the story not following the comic, you are bi*ching about the show being boring, or about the physics of a scene, or about the writing not being good.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DON'T WATCH IT.
If you don't like what we are discussing, then don't come into a Walking Dead discussion thread!
 11-09-2011, 02:06 PM         #491
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
If you don't like what we are discussing, then don't come into a Walking Dead discussion thread!

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #492
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12267 12267
 ErnieB said:
shut the fu*k up before I spoil the whole series for your bi*ch a.ss
You can't spoil sh*t for me. I don't give a sh*t about what the comics say will happen. A story is more about the journey than the destination to me anyways. Stop sounding so butthurt..........................
 6 years ago '08        #493
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12267 12267
 matelyan said:
If you don't like what we are discussing, then don't come into a Walking Dead discussion thread!
I started the thread dude. I don't care about people discussing their opinions, but it is getting to the point of being annoying reading nothing but posts of people pointing out flaws in the show. It's a tv show based on a comic. I don't see how people can complain about something so much, but continue to watch it. I don't like McDonald's because it's nasty and makes you fat............................... SO I DON'T EAT IT. If a show sucks, why watch it?

On the other hand...................... I watched Heroes until the end, so I can understand watching a sh*tTY show because you like a few of the characters. I was the guy complaining in that thread weekly. Call me hypocritical.

So, in closing, bi*ch and complain all you like. You have the right to do so. I was wrong. You guys win this round, I concede.
 6 years ago '10        #494
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
story is sloooooowly coming along.......
 6 years ago '05        #495
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 tdnupe3 said:
I started the thread dude. I don't care about people discussing their opinions, but it is getting to the point of being annoying reading nothing but posts of people pointing out flaws in the show. It's a tv show based on a comic. I don't see how people can complain about something so much, but continue to watch it. I don't like McDonald's because it's nasty and makes you fat............................... SO I DON'T EAT IT. If a show sucks, why watch it?

On the other hand...................... I watched Heroes until the end, so I can understand watching a sh*tTY show because you like a few of the characters. I was the guy complaining in that thread weekly. Call me hypocritical.

So, in closing, bi*ch and complain all you like. You have the right to do so. I was wrong. You guys win this round, I concede.
I was gonna quote this and say "I like McDonalds a lot of the time, but if I go there and get some sh*tty fries, I'm gonna comment on it to whoever I'm with. Nothin wrong with that."

But then I read the rest of your post and .

I can respect that post. I have actually been in threads before telling people that if they didn't like the show they shouldn't enter the thread, so I'm hypocritical to.

Gonna have to make sure I don't do that again in the future so I can't get called out on it .
 6 years ago '04        #496
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 tdnupe3 said:
I started the thread dude. I don't care about people discussing their opinions, but it is getting to the point of being annoying reading nothing but posts of people pointing out flaws in the show. It's a tv show based on a comic. I don't see how people can complain about something so much, but continue to watch it. I don't like McDonald's because it's nasty and makes you fat............................... SO I DON'T EAT IT. If a show sucks, why watch it?

On the other hand...................... I watched Heroes until the end, so I can understand watching a sh*tTY show because you like a few of the characters. I was the guy complaining in that thread weekly. Call me hypocritical.

So, in closing, bi*ch and complain all you like. You have the right to do so. I was wrong. You guys win this round, I concede.
I love the McDonald’s analogy. I hate it too, and avoid the place like the plague. But I digress.

See I really like the Walking Dead comics, season 1 and even this season, but to a lesser extent. Hell I love everything zombie related. So I am all in for this TV show. I even got over them deviating from the comics. And I can appreciate the emphasis on character development over constant action, tense scenes and zombies galore. And for me personally I like the direction the show is heading. And want to ride this rollercoaster to the end. I just wish they could resolve the Sophie storyline. Five episodes of looking for one minor character is a bit much, don’t you think?

I really want this show to be successful and hopefully we can see better zombie movies and even other shows trying to show us all something new about the zombie genre.
 6 years ago '07        #497
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Reppindaburghh said:
I was gonna quote this and say "I like McDonalds a lot of the time, but if I go there and get some sh*tty fries, I'm gonna comment on it to whoever I'm with. Nothin wrong with that."

But then I read the rest of your post and .

I can respect that post. I have actually been in threads before telling people that if they didn't like the show they shouldn't enter the thread, so I'm hypocritical to.

Gonna have to make sure I don't do that again in the future so I can't get called out on it .
its the internet do what you want man
 6 years ago '04        #498
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 tdnupe3 said:
You can't spoil sh*t for me. I don't give a sh*t about what the comics say will happen. A story is more about the journey than the destination to me anyways. Stop sounding so butthurt..........................
lol @ you of all ppl saying someone sounds butthurt after your little emotional rant
 6 years ago '04        #499
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
but yo
has anyone read that little Governor side story?
 6 years ago '08        #500
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12267 12267
 ErnieB said:
lol @ you of all ppl saying someone sounds butthurt after your little emotional rant
touche'
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy