most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #461
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 TH35 said:
I wouldn't say all that yet.
Well we're 4 episodes deep into season 2 and so far nothing important has happened and theyve basically spent the last 3 eps searching for that stupid a.ss litle girl and trying to save Rick's son all while everyone is bi*ching and whining. The only way to save this season is to bring in Michonne and to get back on track with the comic.
 6 years ago '07        #462
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 modalee said:
Well we're 4 episodes deep into season 2 and so far nothing important has happened and theyve basically spent the last 3 eps searching for that stupid a.ss litle girl and trying to save Rick's son all while everyone is bi*ching and whining. The only way to save this season is to bring in Michonne and to get back on track with the comic.
I'd agree looking for the girl is taking forever. She should honestly be dead.
 6 years ago '05        #463
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18462 18462
They really need to find that girl in the next episode..sh*t is gettin boring and fast. Only damn zombie that was k!lled in the last episode was the one in the well

I hope that old man kick them out after carl recovers cuz sh*t is boring around the mysteriously zombie proof farm. How the hell did just one zombie get there..noone ever noticed and how if they got gates? No tellin how long it was there. You would think it would go to the house because of the lights

sh*t just ain't the same
 6 years ago '05        #464
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 modalee said:
American Horror Story is sh*tting all over TWD this season.
 6 years ago '05        #465
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
And you were all up in arms when they kicked Frank Darabont out of the show

He probably tried to make TWD a soap opera and the higher ups weren't having any of this story arc. Just look at it; we've been in the same setting for the past 4 episodes I'm actually glad Frank is gone. Maybe the show'll pick up pace after the next couple of episodes; I'm interested in seeing what the other writers have got planned for the second half of the season.
 6 years ago '05        #466
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11-08-2011, 08:09 PM         #467
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

11-08-2011, 08:13 PM         #468
Dedface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The loose rope was the one attached to the zombie in the well.

Edit: after closer inspection...wtf
 6 years ago '11        #469
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
I agree this whole part of the season has been a waste.... did we even find out what Jenner whispered to Rick yet?
 6 years ago '05        #470
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I agree this whole part of the season has been a waste.... did we even find out what Jenner whispered to Rick yet?
No. The comic-heads probably know, though.

Maybe that his wife was pregnant?

I dunno.

6 years ago '07        #471
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

watched it again but the camera isnt that far to see the whole well
 11-08-2011, 09:38 PM         #472
twc5069 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this show actually good?
 6 years ago '07        #473
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 165 165
It was a weak episode, I agree the whole zombie in a well was a waste of time. If I was Glenn I would have told that blond girl that she should do it since the late two episodes she was trying to k!ll herself. Glad Glenn got him some and that actress is fine, hope the dad don't find out.
 6 years ago '09        #474
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I hope sh*t gets better, but we might look back at the well scene as this series' jumping the shark moment.
 6 years ago '07        #475
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Yea I didn't understand that when I saw that. Not to mention Glen didn't even have that rope around the neck of the zombie, when he was being pulled up. Then next scene the rope is around it's neck, I was like
 6 years ago '07        #476
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Reppindaburghh said:
Oh, by the way, why in the fu*k did she go outside and walk away from the house to take that pregnancy test? That was stupid as fu*k.
This! too I was like that house don't have a bathroom with a door to close and lock while you handle your business. I swear I don't understand how a lot of sh*t flies in films, show, etc.
 6 years ago '07        #477
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Ricky Towel said:
I hope sh*t gets better, but we might look back at the well scene as this series' jumping the shark moment.
I think they just wanted to show the audience something with nice special effects but it was irrelevant as fu*k.
 6 years ago '08        #478
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
Everyone needs to stop complaining. The well scene was to show that they will have a lack of resources in the future. The girl even said "the house draws on that well, and you all can use the other one". Jesus Christ. Do you people watch the show only to find stuff to complain about? These last few episodes are clearly setting things up for the farm to be the backdrop for the cast. Damn, if you guys aren't complaining about the story not following the comic, you are bi*ching about the show being boring, or about the physics of a scene, or about the writing not being good.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DON'T WATCH IT.
 11-09-2011, 09:21 AM         #479
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Everyone needs to stop complaining. The well scene was to show that they will have a lack of resources in the future. The girl even said "the house draws on that well, and you all can use the other one". Jesus Christ. Do you people watch the show only to find stuff to complain about? These last few episodes are clearly setting things up for the farm to be the backdrop for the cast. Damn, if you guys aren't complaining about the story not following the comic, you are bi*ching about the show being boring, or about the physics of a scene, or about the writing not being good.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW, DON'T WATCH IT.
Actually there were 5 wells. The well with the zombie was well #2 which was used for the cattle. They have a main well that runs into the house........... you crazy if you think they will run out of main resources, the world is free to take

Show is slow though....
 6 years ago '09        #480
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy