The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #361
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Sephiroth757 said:
This ni99a T-Dogg dropped the handcuff key down the drain, damn near cut his own arm off in a panic when them walkers rolled up, got ultra combo'd on the rooftop, got called a ni99a by Merle like it was 1929.........just L's all around.

[pic - click to view]

And hes the only n*gga around and he goes by fu*king T-dog, why not be something thats not such a stereotypical name.
 6 years ago '10        #362
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 TH35 said:
I don't like Merle at all. I just want to know how Daryl will act if he's back. Merle is racist as sh*t and Daryl seems like he's changing especially when he helped out T-Dogg.
Yeah, i agree with you there. I can do without Merle. I think his brother (Daryl) is straight without him. Honestly, I think he came to terms that he may not even see his brother again especially considering that they have started to make there way from their original campsite.

No disrespect to T-Dogg, but the guy has been pretty useless and it didn't really sit straight with me when he was suggesting to bail out on everyone with the old man. I think the old guy is a really solid character as well. He's very smart and considerate of others despite the situation at hand (ie: prolonging the fixing of the hose for the RV in order to kind of force everyone to continue the search for the little girl)

**BTW have you guys made a rule about spoilers? Do i need to add the spoiler tags?
 6 years ago '04        #363
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Sephiroth757 said:
This ni99a T-Dogg dropped the handcuff key down the drain, damn near cut his own arm off in a panic when them walkers rolled up, got ultra combo'd on the rooftop, got called a ni99a by Merle like it was 1929.........just L's all around.

[pic - click to view]

exactly. Merle completely owned this n*gga

moe4484 said:
And hes the only n*gga around and he goes by fu*king T-dog, why not be something thats not such a stereotypical name.
right. Why couldn't this cat name be some sh*t like Terrence or Tony, but T-Dogg????
 6 years ago '05        #364
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Left Hook said:

If you lost your 10 year old kid in a zombie apocalypse you'd be crying too
I'd definitely shed some tears but I wouldn't be sobbing like an annoying bi*ch in the middle of the night while other people are equally as stressed trying to sleep. Go outside, dumb bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #365
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
Yeah, i agree with you there. I can do without Merle. I think his brother (Daryl) is straight without him. Honestly, I think he came to terms that he may not even see his brother again especially considering that they have started to make there way from their original campsite.

No disrespect to T-Dogg, but the guy has been pretty useless and it didn't really sit straight with me when he was suggesting to bail out on everyone with the old man. I think the old guy is a really solid character as well. He's very smart and considerate of others despite the situation at hand (ie: prolonging the fixing of the hose for the RV in order to kind of force everyone to continue the search for the little girl)

**BTW have you guys made a rule about spoilers? Do i need to add the spoiler tags?
When discussing things in the most recently aired episode it is not neccasary to use spoiler tags when in a discussion thread about THAT show. However, if you're discussing this show in another thread, do the forum a favor and use spoiler tags.

If somebody is stupid enough to come in a thread about the latest episode after it has already aired, without having seen the episode, they deserve to be spoiled. Now if you hear something about a future episode or something about the comics, anything that the show hasn't aired yet, obviously that is generally to be wrapped in spoiler tags.
 6 years ago '10        #366
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Reppindaburghh said:
When discussing things in the most recently aired episode it is not neccasary to use spoiler tags when in a discussion thread about THAT show. However, if you're discussing this show in another thread, do the forum a favor and use spoiler tags.

If somebody is stupid enough to come in a thread about the latest episode after it has already aired, without having seen the episode, they deserve to be spoiled. Now if you hear something about a future episode or something about the comics, anything that the show hasn't aired yet, obviously that is generally to be wrapped in spoiler tags.
OK great. Thank you for the response.
 11-03-2011, 03:07 AM         #367
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Rick never woke up from his coma and just died in that hospital in season one, do y'all think the group could survive entirely with Shane's leadership?
 6 years ago '05        #368
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
If Rick never woke up from his coma and just died in that hospital in season one, do y'all think the group could survive entirely with Shane's leadership?
They might even be better off to be honest
 6 years ago '10        #369
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Reppindaburghh said:
nah man they would of died already... shane had them chilling in a death zone
 11-03-2011, 06:41 PM         #370
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Did you see what Shane be packing in that mirror scene? I bet that good d!ck keeping Lori happy more so than Rick ever did. That's one psycho bi*ch tamed.

Not to mention he was a good father figure to Carl too.

And if Merle were to start some sh*t Shane woulda straight up clapped his a.ss.

Btw PHUCK SM's ghey a.ss no homo.
 11-03-2011, 06:44 PM         #371
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Did you see what Shane be packing in that mirror scene? I bet that good d!ck keeping Lori happy more so than Rick ever did. That's one psycho bi*ch tamed.

6 years ago '05        #372
space
space
 6 years ago '10        #373
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

most the people if not all would of probaly been eaten by now ... shane wanted 2 stay where rick found them.
 6 years ago '04        #374
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
shane a pus*y after watchin this last episode for the first time
 6 years ago '10        #375
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
aye i ain't mad at shane,when it's death time then it's survival of the fittest.
 11-05-2011, 02:01 PM         #376
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

[video - click to view]

11-05-2011, 02:22 PM         #377
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
 6 years ago '10        #378
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
so far season 2 has been a flop............1st episode was iight
 11-05-2011, 04:00 PM         #379
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bart Pimpson said:
so far season 2 has been a flop............1st episode was iight
I'm ready for some f**king carnage. I hope that lil' girl Sophia got her head bit off in the woods -- and I want a flashback of it, no off-screen deaths. I hope Merle comes back and locks T-Dogg in a bathroom with 2 walkers. And I want the blonde broad dead by any means necessary.
 11-05-2011, 04:24 PM         #380
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

Every week is a must watch now as along as Shane is alive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago