Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #341
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
Rick is soft as baby sh*t. I would give shane the title if it were between those two.

The show is pretty badass but I'm kind of tired of the whole searching for this kid. She needs to show up or we need to cross her off and progress with the storyline.

Who knows what is in store for the next episode. The real deal character of this show is the redneck.
 6 years ago '05        #342
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 WalmartRollback said:
The real deal character of this show is the redneck.
 6 years ago '04        #343
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1906 1906
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Cot damn dat n*gga Shane be brolic as hell.

Dude about his business!

Who wins in a f!ght to the death? Rick or Shane?
Rick. Rick has more to f!ght for and twice as much to lose. Shane is f!ghting for survival and is bad as hell, both mentally and physically. But in the end Rick is f!ghting for himself, Carl and Lori as well as love and would fu*k Shane up if need be.

I'm calling it now: A member of the Grimes family will put Shane down. If not this season, definitely season 3. Any takers?
 11-01-2011, 08:31 AM         #344
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Rick. Rick has more to f!ght for and twice as much to lose. Shane is f!ghting for survival and is bad as hell, both mentally and physically. But in the end Rick is f!ghting for himself, Carl and Lori as well as love and would fu*k Shane up if need be.

I'm calling it now: A member of the Grimes family will put Shane down. If not this season, definitely season 3. Any takers?
at this whole post. So much animosity you have for Shane. The only variable i picked up from my keen examination that would warrant the down fall of Shane against a Rick match-up would be his guilt of betrayal of his friend.

[pic - click to view]

i know you seen what Shane was packing in that mirror scene.
 11-01-2011, 08:33 AM         #345
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Rick is soft as baby sh*t. I would give shane the title if it were between those two.
 6 years ago '07        #346
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 WalmartRollback said:

The show is pretty badass but I'm kind of tired of the whole searching for this kid. She needs to show up or we need to cross her off and progress with the storyline.

Who knows what is in store for the next episode. The real deal character of this show is the redneck.
Yea right now Rick is but eventually he changes (supposedly anyway). I agree w/ Daryl being the real deal. I can't wait until he's reunited w/ Merle somehow.
 6 years ago '04        #347
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
lol I swear I'll never understand why everyone loves Merle so much. He was a badass true, but he was a racist prick for real.

And muthaf*ck this clumsy a.ss n*gga T-Dogg. Damn dude acts like he just has to do some dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #348
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
lol I swear I'll never understand why everyone loves Merle so much. He was a badass true, but he was a racist prick for real.

And muthaf*ck this clumsy a.ss n*gga T-Dogg. Damn dude acts like he just has to do some dumb sh*t
I don't like Merle at all. I just want to know how Daryl will act if he's back. Merle is racist as sh*t and Daryl seems like he's changing especially when he helped out T-Dogg.
 6 years ago '08        #349
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 SlickJ101 said:

Why is that farm so safe? I don't get why they can just chill on the porch with the lights on at night.
^This. When tdog and the asain kid rolled up, the girl was like did u guys shut the gate? thats all thats keeping them safe? The house doesnt even look fortified in case a horde of walkers showed up.
 6 years ago '08        #350
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 Dy-lan said:
^This. When tdog and the asain kid rolled up, the girl was like did u guys shut the gate? thats all thats keeping them safe? The house doesnt even look fortified in case a horde of walkers showed up.
I'm sayin lol It's just sitting there in the middle of the woods and they're acting like it's an island or something.
 6 years ago '05        #351
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Could be 6 foot high fences all around the property. Most farms I know have fences running all around them. So I mean as you saw at the high school, a fence keeps them at bay. Who knows though.
 6 years ago '04        #352
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TH35 said:
I don't like Merle at all. I just want to know how Daryl will act if he's back. Merle is racist as sh*t and Daryl seems like he's changing especially when he helped out T-Dogg.
I have a feeling that push will come to shove once Mrytle is reintroduced to the storyline and Daryl will end up helping out the group over his brother.

Or Daryl just says "fu*k y'all" and him and Mrytle take the women, weapons and whatever else they want.
 11-01-2011, 03:54 PM         #353
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I have a feeling that push will come to shove once Mrytle is reintroduced to the storyline and Daryl will end up helping out the group over his brother.

Or Daryl just says "fu*k y'all" and him and Mrytle take the women, weapons and whatever else they want.
Times like these you want to have rednecks on your team.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #354
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
When are they going to reunite with the Black dad and his son? That storyline seemed way more interesting than anything going on so far this season.
 6 years ago '04        #355
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 modalee said:
When are they going to reunite with the Black dad and his son? That storyline seemed way more interesting than anything going on so far this season.

[spoiler - click to view]

but

they have deviated from the comics alot, so no telling if it will happen in the TV show.
 11-01-2011, 06:09 PM         #356
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

[spoiler - click to view]

but

they have deviated from the comics alot, so no telling if it will happen in the TV show.
This'll most likely follow the comics as well.

*ahem

Anyway, no real reason for them to go back there anytime soon though.
 6 years ago '05        #358
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 Reppindaburghh said:
Decent episode. The little kid is actually doing a pretty good job acting in these past couple episodes. When they were removing the bullet fragments and when he had that seizure, that was solid. Rick's love for his son is also being portrayed well.

However, the mother of the missing girl is one of the most annoying characters on television. Up there with Skylar White. Just sobbing out loud in a trailer full of people trying to sleep? Shut the fu*k up. And the blonde chick who went into the woods is annoying as hell, to. Can't stand either of those characters and the show would be much better off without them.

Also, the entire storyline of the missing girl is garbage. I don't think a single viewer of the show could give a fu*k less whether they find the girl or not. Just get past that plot already.

If you lost your 10 year old kid in a zombie apocalypse you'd be crying too
 11-02-2011, 01:12 AM         #359
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
But he's the bad guy now. Plus the only reason he was even upset was because Rick came and took his pus*y back. Minus Rick from this equation and Shane would of been plotting his next forrest fu*kfest instead of whooping Ed's a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

11-02-2011, 01:20 AM         #360
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

This ni99a T-Dogg dropped the handcuff key down the drain, damn near cut his own arm off in a panic when them walkers rolled up, got ultra combo'd on the rooftop, got called a ni99a by Merle like it was 1929.........just L's all around.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy