The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
30 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #321
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
Decent episode. The little kid is actually doing a pretty good job acting in these past couple episodes. When they were removing the bullet fragments and when he had that seizure, that was solid. Rick's love for his son is also being portrayed well.

However, the mother of the missing girl is one of the most annoying characters on television. Up there with Skylar White. Just sobbing out loud in a trailer full of people trying to sleep? Shut the fu*k up. And the blonde chick who went into the woods is annoying as hell, to. Can't stand either of those characters and the show would be much better off without them.

Also, the entire storyline of the missing girl is garbage. I don't think a single viewer of the show could give a fu*k less whether they find the girl or not. Just get past that plot already.
 6 years ago '06        #322
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
that little boy sh*t drying out these past episodes more zombies less crying please.
 6 years ago '09        #323
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13156 13156
Lesson in morals
 10-31-2011, 03:08 PM         #324
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
If Sophia comes back alive I'll be mad. This dumb bi*ch eating lady bugs and leaves to survive?
The redneck is taking care of her.
 6 years ago '05        #325
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Got Bit, Fever Hit

6 years ago '04        #326
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I'll admit, I've been vocal about wanting more aspects of the comic to be on the show, but if the payoff is worth it, I'll ride this rollercoaster. Plus it’s finally exciting because I don’t know what the fu*k is going to happen next (mostly because this has deviated a lot from the comics)

And how is Herschel’s farm getting electricity? And why are half the group still sleeping in the RV while the other half is at the farm? And did they ever go back and retrieve that truck with all the water?

And does anyone think that a zombified Otis returns or they cross paths with his corpse and someone in the group notices he was shot?
 6 years ago '05        #327
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 matelyan said:
I'll admit, I've been vocal about wanting more aspects of the comic to be on the show, but if the payoff is worth it, I'll ride this rollercoaster. Plus itís finally exciting because I donít know what the fu*k is going to happen next (mostly because this has deviated a lot from the comics)

And how is Herschelís farm getting electricity? And why are half the group still sleeping in the RV while the other half is at the farm? And did they ever go back and retrieve that truck with all the water?

And does anyone think that a zombified Otis returns or they cross paths with his corpse and someone in the group notices he was shot?
The people are at the RV waiting for the girl. They don't want her to somehow manage to find her way back only for them to have relocated. The truck with water is right next to the RV, so they'll load that when they move.

Doubt a zombified Otis returns. He was most likely torn to shreds by the zombies. Most people that return as zombies just got bitten once or twice and then got away, and then turned to zombies. If your flesh is being ripped apart by dozens of zombies, you're not coming back.
 6 years ago '04        #328
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
The people are at the RV waiting for the girl. They don't want her to somehow manage to find her way back only for them to have relocated. The truck with water is right next to the RV, so they'll load that when they move.

Doubt a zombified Otis returns. He was most likely torn to shreds by the zombies. Most people that return as zombies just got bitten once or twice and then got away, and then turned to zombies. If your flesh is being ripped apart by dozens of zombies, you're not coming back.
fu*k!!! I wanted Shane's punk a.ss to get caught that way. I a.ssume he will continue to get more evil and eventually someone gets hip to his shenanigans. And since they are making him "evil" or the antagonist, I am still holding out hope that he gets his!
 10-31-2011, 04:08 PM         #329
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
fu*k!!! I wanted Shane's punk a.ss to get caught that way. I a.ssume he will continue to get more evil and eventually someone gets hip to his shenanigans. And since they are making him "evil" or the antagonist, I am still holding out hope that he gets his!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #330
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
But he's the bad guy now. Plus the only reason he was even upset was because Rick came and took his pus*y back. Minus Rick from this equation and Shane would of been plotting his next forrest fu*kfest instead of whooping Ed's a.ss.
 10-31-2011, 04:11 PM         #331
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
But he's the bad guy now. Plus the only reason he was even upset was because Rick came and took his pus*y back. Minus Rick from this equation and Shane would of been plotting his next forrest fu*kfest instead of whooping Ed's a.ss.
true.
 6 years ago '07        #332
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 matelyan said:
You sure he's bad? Do you watch talking dead? That producer of the show Gale Anne Heard, she's one of James camerons millions of ex wives, said that shane wasn't necessarily bad or evil. She said his actions are justified for survival.
 6 years ago '05        #333
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Why the fu*k did they k!ll Otis? They could have made it. Otis did not slow the pace down. Did you see how much ground he covered for a big buy? He was carrying alot of equipment too. To move from the trailer to the school to the outside carpark and almost making it to the car showed Otis was not unfit.

This dude wanted to k!ll a deer and drag it to his car to take home for dinner. Otis was far from being unfit.
 6 years ago '05        #334
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
 Wasted said:
Why the fu*k did they k!ll Otis? They could have made it. Otis did not slow the pace down. Did you see how much ground he covered for a big buy? He was carrying alot of equipment too. To move from the trailer to the school to the outside carpark and almost making it to the car showed Otis was not unfit.

This dude wanted to k!ll a deer and drag it to his car to take home for dinner. Otis was far from being unfit.
Imo is was almost gauranteed shane would make it if he shot Otis and left him cuz it would be good feeding for the zombies and would buy him time..that's proly what he was thinkin and maybe Shane was pissed he was even in the situation because of Otis shootin Carl..accident or not
 6 years ago '04        #335
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TH35 said:
You sure he's bad? Do you watch talking dead? That producer of the show Gale Anne Heard, she's one of James camerons millions of ex wives, said that shane wasn't necessarily bad or evil. She said his actions are justified for survival.
I haven't but that makes sense. I guess the only thing he did that could be seen as "bad" or "dark" was in Season 1 when it was him and Rick in the woods and Dale caught him pointing his gun at Rick and taking aim.

Unless we are including keeping Lori's pus*y all to himself as a justified survival tactic
 6 years ago '05        #337
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Then show is on point.. Survival of the fittest ..
 6 years ago '07        #338
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
Wtf was in that well
 6 years ago '08        #339
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Wtf was in that well
Some fat fu*k that they've been feeding.

Why is that farm so safe? I don't get why they can just chill on the porch with the lights on at night.
 11-01-2011, 12:53 AM         #340
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cot damn dat n*gga Shane be brolic as hell.

Dude about his business!

Who wins in a f!ght to the death? Rick or Shane?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
68 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago