The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #3061
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 MosDefinition said:
i dont see rick dying i think ricks gonna have governor flash backs in the next few episodes and end up going to war with the new community the dixon brothers are in
Now that's not even really a spoiler because it's a prediction, but it could be a prediction based off the way things have been going as of late in the newer issues of the comics. But this is a perfect example of why people are starting to hate tv show discussion threads on here. He went out of his way to put that in spoiler tags and then you blatantly openly discuss what he had wrapped in spoiler tags without wrapping it in spoiler tags. This goes on far to often in this thread and that is the reason the Game Of Thrones thread, which is a far superior show, will not be nearly as active as it should be this season.
 6 years ago '10        #3062
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9865 9865
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Now that's not even really a spoiler because it's a prediction, but it could be a prediction based off the way things have been going as of late in the newer issues of the comics. But this is a perfect example of why people are starting to hate tv show discussion threads on here. He went out of his way to put that in spoiler tags and then you blatantly openly discuss what he had wrapped in spoiler tags without wrapping it in spoiler tags. This goes on far to often in this thread and that is the reason the Game Of Thrones thread, which is a far superior show, will not be nearly as active as it should be this season.
Good point

I won't enter the game of throne threads and if I do, didn't read.
 6 years ago '06        #3063
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
just dow-- bought issue 95 about to check it out
 6 years ago '07        #3064
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913

[pic - click to view]




 6 years ago '04        #3065
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Now that's not even really a spoiler because it's a prediction, but it could be a prediction based off the way things have been going as of late in the newer issues of the comics. But this is a perfect example of why people are starting to hate tv show discussion threads on here. He went out of his way to put that in spoiler tags and then you blatantly openly discuss what he had wrapped in spoiler tags without wrapping it in spoiler tags. This goes on far to often in this thread and that is the reason the Game Of Thrones thread, which is a far superior show, will not be nearly as active as it should be this season.
game of thrones isnt a far superior show

and the walking dead wont remotely last long enough to even approach this point in the comics

not a single thing i even typed could be a spoiler when the people who create the show have already cast and told everyone that and i losely quote the new antagonist is the governor
 03-28-2012, 11:40 AM         #3066
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
just dow-- bought issue 95 about to check it out
show me the link where u purchased it from?
 03-28-2012, 11:43 AM         #3067
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #3068
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 MosDefinition said:
game of thrones isnt a far superior show

and the walking dead wont remotely last long enough to even approach this point in the comics
at these two points.

Game Of Thrones sh*ts all over The Walking Dead and it's not even close. And I'm a fan of The Walking Dead (I've been one of the main ones defending it in here since the break). Game Of Throne's is a major league show. The Walking Dead is still in the minors. And not even the best minor league show.

And it won't last remotely long enough? You think it's going to get cancelled at some point?

It's shattering ratings records for cable. It'll last as long as the writers want it to last.
 6 years ago '04        #3069
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at these two points.

Game Of Thrones sh*ts all over The Walking Dead and it's not even close. And I'm a fan of The Walking Dead (I've been one of the main ones defending it in here since the break). Game Of Throne's is a major league show. The Walking Dead is still in the minors. And not even the best minor league show.

And it won't last remotely long enough? You think it's going to get cancelled at some point?

It's shattering ratings records for cable. It'll last as long as the writers want it to last.
game of thrones isnt in the major leagues

treme mad men breaking bad thats major leagues sh*t that makes you stop and think multi dimensional characters and fantastic performances

walking dead and game of thrones plays in the shallow end of the pool with bored walk empire and spartacus these shows just give what you want and you can turn your brain off and watch them

a show like game of thrones shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath and mad men breaking bad and treme

but i happen to like game of thrones
 6 years ago '05        #3070
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 MosDefinition said:
game of thrones isnt in the major leagues

treme mad men breaking bad thats major leagues sh*t that makes you stop and think multi dimensional characters and fantastic performances

walking dead and game of thrones plays in the shallow end of the pool with bored walk empire and spartacus these shows just give what you want and you can turn your brain off and watch them

a show like game of thrones shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath and mad men breaking bad and treme

but i happen to like game of thrones




























































[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #3071
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 coolio said:
just dow-- bought issue 95 about to check it out
the store i purchase it from hasnt received there copies for sale yet could you kindly point me in the direction of a store that has it
 03-28-2012, 12:08 PM         #3072
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
the store i purchase it from hasnt received there copies for sale yet could you kindly point me in the direction of a store that has it
 6 years ago '06        #3073
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
check ur props
 6 years ago '04        #3074
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ReppinDaBurghh said:








[pic - click to view]

we judging quality by awards where they do that at

the greatest drama ever by almost ever as said by almost every critic has zero emmys you can take your emmys and shove up that midgets a.ss

if you tell me that guys performance was better then michael k williams in any season of the wire ima have to start ignoring you like that other retarded pittsburgh fan
 6 years ago '05        #3075
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Justified are the 3 best shows on television.

That's as far as I'll go with this discussion.

PS: Treme and Mad Men are garbage. All they have going for them is great acting. But I would agree with them being major league shows. But at Boardwalk Empire also not being a major league show. I'm not a fan of it either, but it's definitely a major league show.
 6 years ago '05        #3076
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 MosDefinition said:
we judging quality by awards where they do that at

the greatest drama ever by almost ever as said by almost every critic has zero emmys you can take your emmys and shove up that midgets a.ss

if you tell me that guys performance was better then michael k williams in any season of the wire ima have to start ignoring you like that other retarded pittsburgh fan
I was more so using the picture as his facial expression looking at you, I don't know how to make Smileys. And The Wire isn't the best show of all time. But it's a great show.

Edit: Oh and,

 MosDefinition said:

the greatest drama ever by almost ever as said by almost every critic
 6 years ago '04        #3077
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Justified are the 3 best shows on television.

That's as far as I'll go with this discussion.

PS: Treme and Mad Men are garbage. All they have going for them is great acting. But I would agree with them being major league shows. But at Boardwalk Empire also not being a major league show. I'm not a fan of it either, but it's definitely a major league show.
treme and mad men are garbage im done youre lumped in with the other retard from pittsburgh now

wanna judge on emmies cmon man your better than that


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #3078
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
ill have the link to the new issue by tonight. just leave me a user message (no PMs ) and ill hook you up
 6 years ago '05        #3079
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
game of thrones isnt in the major leagues

treme mad men breaking bad thats major leagues sh*t that makes you stop and think multi dimensional characters and fantastic performances

walking dead and game of thrones plays in the shallow end of the pool with bored walk empire and spartacus these shows just give what you want and you can turn your brain off and watch them

a show like game of thrones shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath and mad men breaking bad and treme

but i happen to like game of thrones
Um how the hell Game of thrones isn't in the major leagues??? The show has the ratings AND critical acclaim. Its on par with Boardwalk empires IMHO (never seen spartacus so cant speak on that). Just because it isnt the tv version of a wonderlic test doesnt mean its not a great show.

 MosDefinition said:
the store i purchase it from hasnt received there copies for sale yet could you kindly point me in the direction of a store that has it
.....Im looking for that bookstore too
 6 years ago '05        #3080
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 MosDefinition said:
treme and mad men are garbage im done youre lumped in with the other retard from pittsburgh now

wanna judge on emmies cmon man your better than that


[pic - click to view]

I never judged anything with Emmy's though.



And yes, Treme and Mad Men are garbage shows with great acting.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy