NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #3001
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
^it wasnt the fact that jenner didnt want to let them out. he pulled the plug on the cdc before rick and them showed up and it was too late to shut the explosion off. Plus when the placed was locked down they had to se the grenade to blow up that window and gtfo i doubt they were thinking about let me pick up some random gun under a dead soldier dude body when a bigass building about to blow up.

BUT with the prison coming up in season 3 i think food and ammo will be in good amount (including walkie talkies) and even
[spoiler - click to view]

so it'll be interesting to see what the writers include next season.
 6 years ago '07        #3002
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 capone3pbs said:
If you fu*k this up for me Stedman
 6 years ago '08        #3003
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Sabotage said:
there would have been nothing wrong with them settling at the farm for a while as long as the dialogue and drama was good, but it wasnt at all. the writing for the farm was bad, very very bad
wtf? Why are idiots allowed to post? The show's writing can be inconsistent but its still a damn good show. There's a reason why the show has a huge following.

You want bad everything? Peep falling skies. That show had bad everything.

oh yeah, Season 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Season 1

Last edited by KarteL13; 03-24-2012 at 10:42 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #3004
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 9493 9493
can someone link me to a good link for the comics?
 6 years ago '05        #3005
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 whothebestmc said:
can someone link me to a good link for the comics?
just sent you a link in your pm.
 6 years ago '07        #3006
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,169 | Props total: 4602 4602
 KarteL13 said:
wtf? Why are idiots allowed to post? The show's writing can be inconsistent but its still a damn good show. There's a reason why the show has a huge following.

Yea I had high hopes for that show...
 6 years ago '04        #3007
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 KarteL13 said:

so because people follow it means its a good show. jersey shore must be one of the best shows on television. the writing isnt good for the show by any means, so many inconsistent bullsh*t.

for example

"hey guys we must be VERY QUIET"

*cue daryl hopping on a straight pipe harley and revs the engine for 5 minutes

"hey rick, shane is a bad man, k!ll him"
*cue lori getting pissed for k!lling him.

"hey guys, didnt think it was important to tell you about everyone being infected"
*cue t dog almost dying because of non walker related injuries

i could honestly keep going. that farm was insanely hard to watch with the inconsistent writing. too many useless characters that they kept forcing into the show, t dog, herschles entire family except maggie.

herschels unlimited shotgun/no reloading no zombies around him somehow, headshots from moving vehicles, carl throwing rocks at a zombie 5 feet away and missing badly but nails shane in the head shooting past his father with one shot

thats good writing? standards have really dropped.
 6 years ago '06        #3008
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Shakezula714 said:
i have the comics on my tablet but for iphone theres an app called icomicviewer...it reads cbr/z files...u can use that
appreciate dude.. props
 6 years ago '05        #3009
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Y.G. said:
Your rant is still irrelevant because people will continue to ask questions if they want to. Nobody give a f*ck bout yo feelings boy.
And your statement is still irrelevant because I will continue to think you're an idiot if I want to. I don't give a fu*k about yo feelings boy.

If you're to stupid to see what I'm doing, you're just proving to all of us that you are indeed an idiot.

Edit: And saying nobody cares about my feelings made absolutely NO sense in the context you used it . Yup, you're a moron. Noted.
 6 years ago '05        #3010
space
space
 KarteL13 said:

There is no denying the writing for the fist half of season 2 was pretty bad. The second half was great though.

And the show having a huge following means NOTHING. American Idol has a huge following. It has a huge following ONLY because it is about Zombies, and people love zombies. That has nothing to do with the writing.

But the second half of season 2 was great television. I'll give you that.
 6 years ago '05        #3011
space
space
 Sabotage said:

"hey guys, didnt think it was important to tell you about everyone being infected"
Neither of those are good examples of bad writing.

6 years ago '05        #3012
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 Sabotage said:
so because people follow it means its a good show. jersey shore must be one of the best shows on television. the writing isnt good for the show by any means, so many inconsistent bullsh*t.

for example

"hey guys we must be VERY QUIET"

*cue daryl hopping on a straight pipe harley and revs the engine for 5 minutes

i could honestly keep going. that farm was insanely hard to watch with the inconsistent writing. too many useless characters that they kept forcing into the show, t dog, herschles entire family except maggie.

herschels unlimited shotgun/no reloading no zombies around him somehow, headshots from moving vehicles, carl throwing rocks at a zombie 5 feet away and missing badly but nails shane in the head shooting past his father with one shot

thats good writing? standards have really dropped.
Um only time they ever show daryl using the harley is when they are escaping and/or moving camp

I agree about lori being pissed at rick is annoying but i think the writers can go in depth if they could about why she really is upset (true feelings for shane, setting them both against each other, etc), your making it seem like its black and white.

t-dog getting injured has what to do with people already having the infection?

and herschel and maggie are the best people coming out of the farm (just like the comic) and they barely showed any of the other farm people besides otis and that one depressed girl the one episode. so no complaints here.

And I admit the 1st half of the season was really REALLY slow, but thats how frank darabont was writing it, the comics moved slow at times too and i guess he tried to carry that over to tv but it doesnt work that well so when the 2nd half came on (headed by mazzara) the pace went alot faster and the show became alot better IMO.

Are there shortcomings with the show? yes. But i think the 2nd half shows alot of promise for the future and i certainly look forward to it.
 6 years ago '04        #3013
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Um only time they ever show daryl using the harley is when they are escaping and/or moving camp

I agree about lori being pissed at rick is annoying but i think the writers can go in depth if they could about why she really is upset (true feelings for shane, setting them both against each other, etc), your making it seem like its black and white.

t-dog getting injured has what to do with people already having the infection?

and herschel and maggie are the best people coming out of the farm (just like the comic) and they barely showed any of the other farm people besides otis and that one depressed girl the one episode. so no complaints here.

And I admit the 1st half of the season was really REALLY slow, but thats how frank darabont was writing it, the comics moved slow at times too and i guess he tried to carry that over to tv but it doesnt work that well so when the 2nd half came on (headed by mazzara) the pace went alot faster and the show became alot better IMO.

Are there shortcomings with the show? yes. But i think the 2nd half shows alot of promise for the future and i certainly look forward to it.

ill agree whole heartily with you that the second half was a lot better. the show has a ton of inconsistent writers and the show does move as fluid as it should, it gets very stagnant at times. i love the show and like where its going because of how much the second half picked up. regardless, the show still had a lot of uncertainty and inconsistent writing. its getting better which is promising
 6 years ago '05        #3014
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 Sabotage said:
ill agree whole heartily with you that the second half was a lot better. the show has a ton of inconsistent writers and the show does move as fluid as it should, it gets very stagnant at times. i love the show and like where its going because of how much the second half picked up. regardless, the show still had a lot of uncertainty and inconsistent writing. its getting better which is promising

the prison and governor storylines i think were the best of the comic by far. if the writers mess it up then ill be done with it my damn self. But i'm confident they can pull more hits than misses.

I heard the prison setting
[spoiler - click to view]

03-25-2012, 09:28 PM         #3015
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the no way out arc was good too...the hunter arc was a.ss but it was necessary to ricks development
 6 years ago '05        #3016
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13773 13773
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
And your statement is still irrelevant because I will continue to think you're an idiot if I want to. I don't give a fu*k about yo feelings boy.

If you're to stupid to see what I'm doing, you're just proving to all of us that you are indeed an idiot.

Edit: And saying nobody cares about my feelings made absolutely NO sense in the context you used it . Yup, you're a moron. Noted.
*Scans Post* Yep, he's angry and still irrelevant.

And if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, at least use the correct grammar.
 6 years ago '05        #3017
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13773 13773
 capone3pbs said:
If you fu*k this up for me Stedman
 6 years ago '07        #3018
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 capone3pbs said:
Yea I had high hopes for that show...
I hated Falling Skies first season but continued to watch it . The second season trailer actually looks better Shamefully I'm still going to watch the 2nd season, at least until I'm sure its not going to get better.
 6 years ago '05        #3019
space
space
 Y.G. said:
*Scans Post* Yep, he's angry and still irrelevant.

And if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, at least use the correct grammar.
 6 years ago '06        #3020
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
is there a thread YG doesnt try to start an argument in only to end up embarrassing himself he's such a geek
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy