The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2981
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2982
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why does everybody keep asking about these completely irrelevant characters? Is it only because they are black and you are black? I seriously don't get it. I have Irish heritage and I could give a fu*k less about there being Irish characters on a show I watch. No racist, I just don't get it at all. And the constant focus on T-Dog not having much dialogue. Who cares?
I dont understand why its a big deal people are curious to happen with those 2 characters, they were important in the pilot and had a good storyline for them (the part where morgan had to try and shoot his zombie wife had me )

Now that the season is over, people can reflect and look at hat this past season has/hasn't covered. e.g. Morgan/his son and the vatos/nursing home

*side note* i think the nursing home had to have been goners, with them old people, alot of them had to die off and come back, with low ammo/food and in atl with a bunch of zombies i couldnt see the majority of them making it. Maybe the survivors from that group were the ones who were with randall????
 6 years ago '11        #2983
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Honestly, Season 2 just sucked. The only good moments were the last 2-3 episodes. Initially I thought it'd be good for them to settle down for a while, but that really bit the show in the a.ss. It's like everything came to a screeching halt; season 1 was all about survival and getting to the facility whereas season 2 was little house on the prarie.

I really hope they pick up this next season, the finale of season 2 got me interested ago, especially with Michonne
 6 years ago '09        #2984
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
the beginning of season 2 was meh....they spent too much time focus on finding sophia, the 2nd half was dope and i have no qualms at all, i loved every minute of it
 03-24-2012, 10:23 AM         #2985
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been re reading all the comics and somehow outta all the issues i have #77 is corrupted/empty...dont know how it happened it worked fine when i read it first but now its not working...anybody have a working link to it? the ones i found are corrupted
 6 years ago '04        #2986
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9592 9592
 Shakezula714 said:
been re reading all the comics and somehow outta all the issues i have #77 is corrupted/empty...dont know how it happened it worked fine when i read it first but now its not working...anybody have a working link to it? the ones i found are corrupted
check your prop box
 6 years ago '06        #2987
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
How y'all get the comics on your phones? I really need it at the moment, my laptop is broke so all I got at work is my iPod and iPhone.. sh*t gets mad boring cause I do 12hr security shifts.. Someone help a n*gga out here!
 03-24-2012, 12:07 PM         #2988
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
How y'all get the comics on your phones? I really need it at the moment, my laptop is broke so all I got at work is my iPod and iPhone.. sh*t gets mad boring cause I do 12hr security shifts.. Someone help a n*gga out here!
i have the comics on my tablet but for iphone theres an app called icomicviewer...it reads cbr/z files...u can use that
 6 years ago '07        #2989
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
Ive rereading the comics since the series ended and between the tv series and the books almost every character is different. Shane, Dale, Rick, Herschel etc are only vaguely their tv show counterparts. I actually prefer the tv versions of most of these guys to the ones in the comics.
 6 years ago '04        #2990
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Jesszman said:
Honestly, Season 2 just sucked. The only good moments were the last 2-3 episodes. Initially I thought it'd be good for them to settle down for a while, but that really bit the show in the a.ss. It's like everything came to a screeching halt; season 1 was all about survival and getting to the facility whereas season 2 was little house on the prarie.

I really hope they pick up this next season, the finale of season 2 got me interested ago, especially with Michonne
there would have been nothing wrong with them settling at the farm for a while as long as the dialogue and drama was good, but it wasnt at all. the writing for the farm was bad, very very bad
 6 years ago '05        #2991
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13740 13740
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Ok. And I am free to call you an idiot for talking about irrelevant plot points.

Nobody cares what you think nobody cares about and I will continue to think you're an idiot, whether you give a fu*k or not.

Your rant is still irrelevant because people will continue to ask questions if they want to. Nobody give a f*ck bout yo feelings boy.
 6 years ago '10        #2992
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Daville502 said:
Ive rereading the comics since the series ended and between the tv series and the books almost every character is different. Shane, Dale, Rick, Herschel etc are only vaguely their tv show counterparts. I actually prefer the tv versions of most of these guys to the ones in the comics.
shane is nothing like what he was in the comic due to the fact he is not even a main person.

if we had a full season 1 shane wouldnt of made it past episode 5 i bet
 6 years ago '07        #2993
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 capone3pbs said:
Just finished up reading all 94 issues... super spoiler proof now

Can't wait for 95 to drop... sh*t's like crack on my phone
Not w/ the show
 6 years ago '04        #2994
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3903 3903
still don't get why hey didn't just get some of those dead walker bodies and make a barrier around the farm, instead of burning them. I will add that to my survival guide.. merk a zombie and surround my spot with them mofos bodies to keep others away..
 03-24-2012, 06:11 PM         #2995
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
The father and son from the very first episode have to be longgg gone. Which is stupid because they got you to feel bad for the little boy and they never linked back up. Maybe that was used to show relations come and go and Rick is loyal for trying to walkie talkie them I don't know.

But if they somehow link up again off the strike of luck, I'm done Just charge it to another plot hole in this horribly written show.
speaking of which, why didn't they ALL have walkie talkies? seems like a no brainer instead of running around saying "do you know where _____________ is"

every damn day should have been an ammo run, well after being somewhat settled.
 6 years ago '05        #2996
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
in the beginning of the last episode you saw a herd of zombies breaking through a secure looking wooden fence, i think if a zombie knew people were behind a wall of dead zombies then they would just push the wall down

^^you right, they shouldve just took everything out the damn store instead of taking a few things here and there every now n then. idk how easy it would be to find a ammo shop though
 6 years ago '12        #2997
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Michael 1987 said:
You mean the Black father & son?
 03-24-2012, 08:01 PM         #2998
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
besides the obvious head shots, how do we know the rest were 100% accuracy? they could have been missing, just still making the zombies fall....and they very well could have gotten back up. Just like in other movies/video games, you can make a zombie fall without k!lling it.

^^you right, they shouldve just took everything out the damn store instead of taking a few things here and there every now n then. idk how easy it would be to find a ammo shop though
you're right about ammo. i'm sure everybody who was alive from all camps was looking for that. personally, i think their best chance to stock up on crazy ammo was when they were at the CDC. there were guns EVERYWHERE. doesn't make sense to leave all those army dudes dead there will all that heat.

Last edited by freakbucket; 03-24-2012 at 08:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2999
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 freakbucket said:
you're right about ammo. i'm sure everybody who was alive from all camps was looking for that. personally, i think their best chance to stock up on crazy ammo was when they were at the CDC. there were guns EVERYWHERE. doesn't make sense to leave all those army dudes dead there will all that heat.
They didn't have time. When they got to the CDC walkers were everywhere....and when they left they were trying to get the hell outta there since Jenner blew that sh*t up. And once they were in, Jenner wasn't going to let them back out to collect guns....they were too drunk anyway

Last edited by JBeezy; 03-24-2012 at 08:46 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #3000
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 TH35 said:
Not w/ the show
If you fu*k this up for me Stedman
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy