The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2901
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1303 1303
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
I think lori got upset cause she's a dumb b****, but seriously probably because it finally hit her the stuff she put into ricks head lead to shane being k!lled, and possibly she realized she MAY have actually had some feelings for him.
No. The sh*t she put into Shanes head got Shane k!lled. When she told Shane she was sorry for what happened he went into a major simp fit and decided it was time to take Rick out so he could have Lori again. Rick was defending himself plain and simple. It was going to be him or Shane and Shane lost. Lori should be pissed that Shane tried to k!ll her husband.

Last edited by Daville502; 03-20-2012 at 08:17 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2902
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2274 2274
 Daville502 said:
No. The sh*t she put into Shanes head got Shane k!lled. When she told Shane she was sorry for what happened he went into a major simp fit and decided it was time to take Rick out so he could have Lori again. Rick was defending himself plain and simple. It was going to be him or Shane and Shane lost.
:applause::applause::applause:
 6 years ago '05        #2903
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Daville502 said:
No. The sh*t she put into Shanes head got Shane k!lled. When she told Shane she was sorry for what happened he went into a major simp fit and decided it was time to take Rick out so he could have Lori again. Rick was defending himself plain and simple. It was going to be him or Shane and Shane lost. Lori should be pissed that Shane tried to k!ll her husband.
true true you right. Its a shame she the one doing the most plotting out of the whole group and she supposed to be one of the good ones. I hope they do better with writing of the supporting characters cause

Lori- stupid, waste of space, always going back and forth with her feelings, thinks she's high and mighty compared to everyone. Cant look after her only damn kid for longer than 2 seconds, cant drive for sh*t.

Daryl- he's cool except they should touch on what happened when he ended up injuring himself that one episode and wore that ear necklace and getting visions of his brother

Glenn- he cool, i dont see what else they can do with him

Herschel- maybe touch on his point of view about how things are. I thought it was interesting seeing him trying to push rick to leave everyone else to save his son, maybe some foreshadowing there?

t-dog.... .....just k!ll him and replace him with a better character, he's beyond saving
 6 years ago '10        #2904
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9776 9776
I'm spoiler proof bi*ch

Just got done reading all the comics, made it a point to finish them before coming back into this thread. With that said. I am now one of those guys who think the show could be so much BETTER. I can also see the show is kind of doing they're own thing with the story.

Oh well, this next season in the Jail is gonna be good. Many will die, wish this show was on HBO

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by USC; 03-20-2012 at 10:21 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #2905
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 USC said:
I'm spoiler proof bi*ch

Just got done reading all the comics, made it a point to finish them before coming back into this thread. With that said. I am now one of those guys who think the show could be so much BETTER. I can also see the show is kind of doing they're own thing with the story.

Oh well, this next season in the Jail is gonna be good. Many will die, wish this show was on HBO
Where can u read all the comics at?
 6 years ago '10        #2906
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9776 9776
 Dee352 said:
Where can u read all the comics at?
Borrowed them from a friend of mine
 6 years ago '04        #2907
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 USC said:
 6 years ago '09        #2908
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 USC said:
 03-21-2012, 01:40 AM         #2909
RoB J34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why tdogg trying to sound all dramatic and proper and sh*t

He's the only character still auditioning

But I hope they develop Maggie and Glenn relationship nxt season

Like low key turn them into goons who know how to f!ght and shoot and go on missions together and sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #2910
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3794 3794
You some 1 plz shoot me a link to the comics

I wanna be spoiler proof to
 6 years ago '04        #2911
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Yeah as soon as they switched up writers or producers (idk) from the original creator darabount to whoever they have now during the 2nd half of the season the show improved drastically!

Im happy with alot of the changes they made. Especially with shane lasting as long as he did, i think alot of stuff that happened in the comics arent going to happen on the show cause

and i doubt AMC has the balls to go as far as the comics have gone in terms of violence.

Either way I couldnt see dale or shane lasting as long as they did anyway either with their way of thinking or they way they acted. Now if lori and sophia's mom could f'in die then it would be perfect cause they literally do nothing. Well lori can shoot a bit but thats it
u are right about the shows change and Carol and Lori are extremely annoying.

6 years ago '09        #2912
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
does anyone think Randall came from the governor's crew.......if so hope no one brings up his name, Governor would be pissed
 6 years ago '04        #2913
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,068 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Jacc Blacc said:
does anyone think Randall came from the governor's crew.......if so hope no one brings up his name, Governor would be pissed
if they changed it yeah he could be but i doubt it

6 years ago '04        #2914
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I've kind of checked out of this show, wasn't too happy with the finale but reading the comics kind of shaped my opinion anyhow. Still going to watch and still going to enjoy, but the depth that this show SHOULD have isn't there. I think if it was on HBO it would feel more like it should but whatever. It's still fun to watch.

The only thing I really need to see is Lori dead. She's so far beyond detestable at this point that I really hope that

but something tells me AMC wont have the balls to do it. They can keep Carl, just stop making him a pus*y.

And I have no idea why they kept Sophia's mom. She must have one hell of a contract, her and T-Dog
 03-21-2012, 09:42 AM         #2915
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By Kelsea Stahler , Hollywood.com Staff | Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gale Anne Hurd Walking Dead ProducerAfter witnessing the backlash after The Walking Dead's Season One Finale, it must have been refreshing for the cast and crew to see the positive responses towards March 18's record-breaking Season Two finale. Could it have been the burning barn that washed away some folks' stale memories of an exploding CDC? It might just be.

In fact, when Hollywood.com spoke with Executive Producer Gale Anne Hurd about the finale, she said, "Iíve done a lot of feature films. What we got on screen on TV last night was epic feature film quality. Without cheating." And when she says feature films, she means things like The Terminator and Aliens, so she's got a pretty good idea of what "epic" means.

Hurd also noted one very important factor about the pivotal scene which found a heard of zombies swarming around a flame-engulfed barn: they didn't take a short cut. The barn it self was built on site, and it was built to one day burn: "From the beginning we knew we would burn the barn...It's always good to have a good barn burner," she said. But it wasn't just the fact that the barn went up in flame on the series that was shocking, Hurd revealed that the havoc was all captured in-scene, meaning that massive fire and every moaning, drooling walker milling around it were doing the same thing in real life.

Of course, aside from the spectacle of the episode, Hurd notes that there's another big reason people responded so positively to the end of Season Two: "We found the groove." After using the first six episodes of the series to establish the world and "Rick's journey" there wasn't necessarily room for much more, "We did not have the 13 episodes that we had this year to really introduce and get to know all of the members of the survivors group," she said.

In parting, she had two important messages for fans. First, she appreciates fans sticking around through the philosophical debates and moral questions throughout Season Two: "We promise weíd deliver, and that peopleís patience would be rewarded," she said. "We donít want to overpromise and under deliver. I donít think that anyone would dispute that we did deliver on these past few episodes." Second, she delivered one big promise: the producers keep telling us no one is safe, and they mean it. "[The story] evolves organically," she said. "No one is safe no one."

For more, check out our midseason interview with Hurd!

03-21-2012, 09:59 AM         #2916
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
I think he was, maybe that's why they left him after he fell ? He was weak and admitted he talked a lot. The ?'s I have are these:
1. Who was flying that helicopter in the beginning of episode 13 ?
2. How did Hershal's one sick daughter all of a sudden get better ?
3. How many of us went and re-watched the last episode of last season to view the admission by the dr that it is in all of them.
 6 years ago '04        #2917
space
space
 s7venwords said:
I think he was, maybe that's why they left him after he fell ? He was weak and admitted he talked a lot. The ?'s I have are these:
3. How many of us went and re-watched the last episode of last season to view the admission by the dr that it is in all of them.
1. could be a news copter could be the army
2. nothing was wrong with her she was in shock about seeing her mother and brother die
3. I knew since last season after jenner analyzed everyones blood that it was everyone was already infected
 6 years ago '07        #2918
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Yeah as soon as they switched up writers or producers (idk) from the original creator darabount to whoever they have now during the 2nd half of the season the show improved drastically!

Im happy with alot of the changes they made. Especially with shane lasting as long as he did, i think alot of stuff that happened in the comics arent going to happen on the show cause

and i doubt AMC has the balls to go as far as the comics have gone in terms of violence.

Either way I couldnt see dale or shane lasting as long as they did anyway either with their way of thinking or they way they acted. Now if lori and sophia's mom could f'in die then it would be perfect cause they literally do nothing. Well lori can shoot a bit but thats it

They won't, I'm sure a lot of sh*t will be changed as well too next season. So, as I've said people that read the comic won't be spoiling too much on the show, unless you're a person that wants to read the comic. It'll spoil that.
 6 years ago '04        #2919
space
space
 TH35 said:
They won't, I'm sure a lot of sh*t will be changed as well too next season. So, as I've said people that read the comic won't be spoiling too much on the show, unless you're a person that wants to read the comic. It'll spoil that.
i still see someone in the prison

i highly doubt we see the governor michonne

6 years ago '05        #2920
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMagicMan said:
I've kind of checked out of this show, wasn't too happy with the finale but reading the comics kind of shaped my opinion anyhow. Still going to watch and still going to enjoy, but the depth that this show SHOULD have isn't there. I think if it was on HBO it would feel more like it should but whatever. It's still fun to watch.

The only thing I really need to see is Lori dead. She's so far beyond detestable at this point that I really hope that

but something tells me AMC wont have the balls to do it. They can keep Carl, just stop making him a pus*y.

And I have no idea why they kept Sophia's mom. She must have one hell of a contract, her and T-Dog
yeah theyre not going to go through with alot of the prison plot stuff i think, or they will rewrite it. I swear the "ending" of the prison arc was probably one of the most memorable stuff I've ever seen.

s7venwords said:
1, They showed the flying helicopter in the 1st episode of the series when rick was riding the horse in atl, he saw the chopper, rode down the block and ran into a herd of zombies and ended up in a tank. This is kindve a callback to the chopper telling the audience they havent forget about the chopper, the might show who was flying it next season or not

2. She tried to k!ll herself, and she's depressed. Just cause she can run around and stuff doesnt mean shes better, if anything she's probably going to be more f'd up next season seeing that other woman get eaten while still holding on to her.

3. I honestly didnt like that season finale, the cgi was weak, i didnt like how the only black woman decided to chose to get blown up (who else gonna show t-dog some love) and they made andrea seem really weak
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy