The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2012, 05:26 PM         #2884
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, those all suck bassy you falling off a little.

Edit: Rick one is good.
 6 years ago '06        #2885
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 youknowmystelo said:
Damn, those all suck bassy you falling off a little.

Edit: Rick one is good.
lol I didn't make these.

6 years ago '04        #2886
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,159 | Props total: 864 864
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
BTW i was just thinking about that andrea scene... but that one k!ll where she just ducked behind the zombie and pushed his head against a tree as weak! And she kicks him,,,im like ok? Dont tell me dude died from that weak stuff.

And i swear these zombies skulls must be made of swiss cheese or something lol cause It takes like 1 hit on the bottom of the gun to bust the skull open or 1 weak stab from a pocket knife
I think that zombie bones and sh*t are real brittle due to the lack of blood circulation but yea...that scene was pretty weak...

bassy said:

[pic - click to view]

I was wondering that at the end of the other episode, like how the hell did Carl get way out into the field with Shane and Rick...what kinda mom was she...well i guess the same mom who is the only one driving in the entire world yet still wrecks the car

But all in all I thought the season finale was really good, couple questions tho...

Why was dude drivin the mobile home a dummy

Why did Lori look all upset when Rick told her that he k!lled Shane, and then copped an attitude when he said Carl popped the zombie Shane

Finally.....How did that chick wit the sword get away from all those other zombies followin Andrea? It was a bunch of em followin her thru the woods...but she sliced up only that 1

Im real excited to see the next season tho....:dancingcool:
 03-20-2012, 05:33 PM         #2887
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2888
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Peterparker said:
I swear mothafu*kas bi*ch about anything. Who cares about head shots. This show is the best show on tv period right now. Think about how many films uve seen about zombies yet they make a successful comic book n then a successful tv show based around. Ill be looking foward to season 3. Just hate I gotta wait to the fall. Also question was those black zombies chained up to the chick w/the hood on?
 6 years ago '07        #2889
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
does any1 who read tha know what shane was saw as he was turnin?
 6 years ago '05        #2890
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
 6 years ago '04        #2891
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 1289 1289
Michonne Origin Story just got released
 6 years ago '09        #2892
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 r.burgundy said:
that was m y question like 2 weeks ago...everyone said that was just shane "turning" inside....or what was going thru in shane's mind
 6 years ago '09        #2893
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 Monoblock said:
Michonne Origin Story just got released
so its true...the smell of the zombies she got chain hides her scent and the zombies arent smart enough to realize she's living, they think she's one of them.....sh*t....EVERYONE should start doing this, reminds me of when rick put those dead zombie parts on his clothes and was able to walk pass the other zombies
 03-20-2012, 06:55 PM         #2894
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
so its true...the smell of the zombies she got chain hides her scent and the zombies arent smart enough to realize she's living, they think she's one of them.....sh*t....EVERYONE should start doing this, reminds me of when rick put those dead zombie parts on his clothes and was able to walk pass the other zombies
then the rain rinsed the scent away.
 6 years ago '05        #2895
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #2896
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
somethin odd about that question?
 6 years ago '05        #2897
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Tic Toc said:
I think that zombie bones and sh*t are real brittle due to the lack of blood circulation but yea...that scene was pretty weak...

I was wondering that at the end of the other episode, like how the hell did Carl get way out into the field with Shane and Rick...what kinda mom was she...well i guess the same mom who is the only one driving in the entire world yet still wrecks the car

But all in all I thought the season finale was really good, couple questions tho...

Why was dude drivin the mobile home a dummy

Why did Lori look all upset when Rick told her that he k!lled Shane, and then copped an attitude when he said Carl popped the zombie Shane

Finally.....How did that chick wit the sword get away from all those other zombies followin Andrea? It was a bunch of em followin her thru the woods...but she sliced up only that 1

Im real excited to see the next season tho....:dancingcool:
I think lori got upset cause she's a dumb b****, but seriously probably because it finally hit her the stuff she put into ricks head lead to shane being k!lled, and possibly she realized she MAY have actually had some feelings for him.

as far as the chick with the sword, michonne, somebody just posted a pic of her quick backstory. She couldve been walking in the woods, heard all those gunshots by andrea. Andrea took out the thinning herd one by one until there was only one left anyway, it just so happens Michonne was there to help. Plus she didnt know if andrea was a good person or not, and seeing her helpless and unarmed andrea couldnt do anything to her anyway.

Btw, now that i look at the backstory to michonne, the writers havent been consistent, in the 1st season they had a scene where everyone back in atl rubbed the zombies intestines over themselves to get the zombie scent so they can move in the streets. But the 2nd season, now all of a sudden zombies just move around right next to people and woke attack until they hear or see them. Which makes the whole Michonne walking around with 2 zombies (1 is black and another white, so people get over it) kindve pointless albeit just a nod to fans of the comics.

*side note* I was looking on walking dead forum on IMDB and people are sh*tting all over michonnes character even though they admitted never looking at the comics
 6 years ago '07        #2898
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Jacc Blacc said:
that was m y question like 2 weeks ago...everyone said that was just shane "turning" inside....or what was going thru in shane's mind
It was what was going through his head as he turned pretty much. It has happened to other ppl on the show I'm surprised ppl didn't remember. I don't like that sh*t though.
 6 years ago '07        #2899
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

[pic - click to view]

although the gif is repetitive it still the amount of ammo he had before he reloaded like someone said he had a cheat code

that sh*t was on some HOTD

[video - click to view]

03-20-2012, 07:51 PM         #2900
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
I haven't read the comic, so someone school me here.

The only thing I don't like about this ''Michonne'' character is that Walkers are right behind her and sh*t....

Is there some magic involved here or something? Don't spoil me either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy