Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2861
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Well got done watching the last episode and I got to say that it was great. Rick is turning into a great leader and him going in on the group at the end was great. I was thinking that they were going to k!ll off the blond chick until michonne showed up. Carl and his mom both need to get a beat down seriously and if I was T Dogg I would have kept driving when Lori wanted to get out. Still this season was good, great ending and set up for the 3rd season. Can't wait and Maggie is the hotter chick on the show.
 6 years ago '08        #2862
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
Glenn was domin zombies....in the dark...with a shotgun....aiming from a car window....wtf
 6 years ago '05        #2863
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
^somewhat up close, even if you miss with a shotgun, you cant miss lol. Im not bothered by all the headshots this episode because what else are they going to do? show people shoot and miss? or shoot all the zombies in the chest and arm while they keep on moving?

One of the main complaints of the show was not enough zombies and zombie k!lling, i think they just tried to fix that this episode

Side note, i dont think t-dog is tyreese. I hope he eventually comes into the show, preferably early next season
 6 years ago '04        #2864
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
^somewhat up close, even if you miss with a shotgun, you cant miss lol. Im not bothered by all the headshots this episode because what else are they going to do? show people shoot and miss? or shoot all the zombies in the chest and arm while they keep on moving?

One of the main complaints of the show was not enough zombies and zombie k!lling, i think they just tried to fix that this episode

Side note, i dont think t-dog is tyreese. I hope he eventually comes into the show, preferably early next season
That maybe the case, cuz I don't really want him to be Tyreese but it just seems like it, I always picture the Rock as Tyreese tho for some reason, doubt that happens tho....but Michonne showing up before Tyreese makes me wonder.
 6 years ago '05        #2865
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
yeah like a few people said before the show is LOOSELY based on the comics, for example,
[spoiler - click to view]

im fine with it because i dont want to know absolutely everything that goes on in the show. I couldnt see the rock being tyreese, maybe Cutty from "The Wire" he would be a good fit. But i think they are using Daryl as the replacement for tyreese right now since he's ricks #2 man

Even though daryl had rick's back this episode i can see them butting heads in decisions in the prison
 6 years ago '10        #2866
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
Can someone PM me links to the comic online... Good looking out
 03-19-2012, 11:10 PM         #2867
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
umadbro?

You are in an official discussion thread, no rules about tagging comic spoilers, especially spoilers from years ago.
Um, I'm in the "Walking Dead Season 2" thread...

Not the "I read the comics let me make other people inferior by always teasing spoilers and make myself feel knowledgable" thread.

This was for Season 2, nothing else...

Thanks again for ruining a bunch of sh*t for me... Hope you feel cool douchebag.
 6 years ago '04        #2868
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah like a few people said before the show is LOOSELY based on the comics, for example,

im fine with it because i dont want to know absolutely everything that goes on in the show. I couldnt see the rock being tyreese, maybe Cutty from "The Wire" he would be a good fit. But i think they are using Daryl as the replacement for tyreese right now since he's ricks #2 man

Even though daryl had rick's back this episode i can see them butting heads in decisions in the prison
Cutty does make a lot of sense, I was just think in terms of body build....but Cutty would be perfect now that I think about it, and yea Patricia had some significant parts as did Otis, and Dale.

I was disappointed Dale went so soon but I was ok with it, as I was with Shane lasting so long.
 6 years ago '06        #2869
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Illstreet said:
Um, I'm in the "Walking Dead Season 2" thread...

Not the "I read the comics let me make other people inferior by always teasing spoilers and make myself feel knowledgable" thread.

This was for Season 2, nothing else...

Thanks again for ruining a bunch of sh*t for me... Hope you feel cool douchebag.
Seriously...what a fu*kin idiot. This isn't a comic book thread, it's a TV show thread, so YES, you did spoil it.

Message: * Use SPOILER tags when revealing important info on movies/TV shows

I wish we still had

[pic - click to view]

03-20-2012, 01:59 AM         #2870
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to bring back the "hate" button.
 6 years ago '05        #2871
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Ronnie has been sent on a search and destroy mission.
 6 years ago '07        #2872
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20002 20002
 Peterparker said:
I swear mothafu*kas bi*ch about anything. Who cares about head shots. This show is the best show on tv period right now. Think about how many films uve seen about zombies yet they make a successful comic book n then a successful tv show based around. Ill be looking foward to season 3. Just hate I gotta wait to the fall. Also question was those black zombies chained up to the chick w/the hood on?

Cool show, but best on TV
 6 years ago '05        #2873
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 killababi said:
Cutty does make a lot of sense, I was just think in terms of body build....but Cutty would be perfect now that I think about it, and yea Patricia had some significant parts as did Otis, and Dale.

I was disappointed Dale went so soon but I was ok with it, as I was with Shane lasting so long.
Yeah as soon as they switched up writers or producers (idk) from the original creator darabount to whoever they have now during the 2nd half of the season the show improved drastically!

Im happy with alot of the changes they made. Especially with shane lasting as long as he did, i think alot of stuff that happened in the comics arent going to happen on the show cause

and i doubt AMC has the balls to go as far as the comics have gone in terms of violence.

Either way I couldnt see dale or shane lasting as long as they did anyway either with their way of thinking or they way they acted. Now if lori and sophia's mom could f'in die then it would be perfect cause they literally do nothing. Well lori can shoot a bit but thats it
 6 years ago '05        #2875
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
BTW i was just thinking about that andrea scene... but that one k!ll where she just ducked behind the zombie and pushed his head against a tree as weak! And she kicks him,,,im like ok? Dont tell me dude died from that weak stuff.

And i swear these zombies skulls must be made of swiss cheese or something lol cause It takes like 1 hit on the bottom of the gun to bust the skull open or 1 weak stab from a pocket knife
 03-20-2012, 03:21 PM         #2876
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iron maiden "spoilers" lol...not a single fu*k was given
 03-20-2012, 04:12 PM         #2877
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakezula714 said:
iron maiden "spoilers" lol...not a single fu*k was given
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy