The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
396 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
122 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2861
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 27877 27877
Glenn was domin zombies....in the dark...with a shotgun....aiming from a car window....wtf
 6 years ago '05        #2862
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
^somewhat up close, even if you miss with a shotgun, you cant miss lol. Im not bothered by all the headshots this episode because what else are they going to do? show people shoot and miss? or shoot all the zombies in the chest and arm while they keep on moving?

One of the main complaints of the show was not enough zombies and zombie k!lling, i think they just tried to fix that this episode

Side note, i dont think t-dog is tyreese. I hope he eventually comes into the show, preferably early next season
 6 years ago '04        #2863
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$16,775 | Props total: 3069 3069
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
^somewhat up close, even if you miss with a shotgun, you cant miss lol. Im not bothered by all the headshots this episode because what else are they going to do? show people shoot and miss? or shoot all the zombies in the chest and arm while they keep on moving?

One of the main complaints of the show was not enough zombies and zombie k!lling, i think they just tried to fix that this episode

Side note, i dont think t-dog is tyreese. I hope he eventually comes into the show, preferably early next season
That maybe the case, cuz I don't really want him to be Tyreese but it just seems like it, I always picture the Rock as Tyreese tho for some reason, doubt that happens tho....but Michonne showing up before Tyreese makes me wonder.
 6 years ago '05        #2864
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
yeah like a few people said before the show is LOOSELY based on the comics, for example,
[spoiler - click to view]

im fine with it because i dont want to know absolutely everything that goes on in the show. I couldnt see the rock being tyreese, maybe Cutty from "The Wire" he would be a good fit. But i think they are using Daryl as the replacement for tyreese right now since he's ricks #2 man

Even though daryl had rick's back this episode i can see them butting heads in decisions in the prison
 6 years ago '10        #2865
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,401 | Props total: 8031 8031
Can someone PM me links to the comic online... Good looking out
 03-19-2012, 10:10 PM         #2866
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
umadbro?

You are in an official discussion thread, no rules about tagging comic spoilers, especially spoilers from years ago.
Um, I'm in the "Walking Dead Season 2" thread...

Not the "I read the comics let me make other people inferior by always teasing spoilers and make myself feel knowledgable" thread.

This was for Season 2, nothing else...

Thanks again for ruining a bunch of sh*t for me... Hope you feel cool douchebag.
 6 years ago '04        #2867
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$16,775 | Props total: 3069 3069
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah like a few people said before the show is LOOSELY based on the comics, for example,

im fine with it because i dont want to know absolutely everything that goes on in the show. I couldnt see the rock being tyreese, maybe Cutty from "The Wire" he would be a good fit. But i think they are using Daryl as the replacement for tyreese right now since he's ricks #2 man

Even though daryl had rick's back this episode i can see them butting heads in decisions in the prison
Cutty does make a lot of sense, I was just think in terms of body build....but Cutty would be perfect now that I think about it, and yea Patricia had some significant parts as did Otis, and Dale.

I was disappointed Dale went so soon but I was ok with it, as I was with Shane lasting so long.
 6 years ago '06        #2868
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Illstreet said:
Um, I'm in the "Walking Dead Season 2" thread...

Not the "I read the comics let me make other people inferior by always teasing spoilers and make myself feel knowledgable" thread.

This was for Season 2, nothing else...

Thanks again for ruining a bunch of sh*t for me... Hope you feel cool douchebag.
Seriously...what a fu*kin idiot. This isn't a comic book thread, it's a TV show thread, so YES, you did spoil it.

Message: * Use SPOILER tags when revealing important info on movies/TV shows

I wish we still had

[pic - click to view]

03-20-2012, 12:59 AM         #2869
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to bring back the "hate" button.
 6 years ago '05        #2870
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
Ronnie has been sent on a search and destroy mission.
 6 years ago '07        #2871
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,106 | Props total: 24085 24085
 Peterparker said:
I swear mothafu*kas bi*ch about anything. Who cares about head shots. This show is the best show on tv period right now. Think about how many films uve seen about zombies yet they make a successful comic book n then a successful tv show based around. Ill be looking foward to season 3. Just hate I gotta wait to the fall. Also question was those black zombies chained up to the chick w/the hood on?

Cool show, but best on TV
 6 years ago '05        #2872
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 killababi said:
Cutty does make a lot of sense, I was just think in terms of body build....but Cutty would be perfect now that I think about it, and yea Patricia had some significant parts as did Otis, and Dale.

I was disappointed Dale went so soon but I was ok with it, as I was with Shane lasting so long.
Yeah as soon as they switched up writers or producers (idk) from the original creator darabount to whoever they have now during the 2nd half of the season the show improved drastically!

Im happy with alot of the changes they made. Especially with shane lasting as long as he did, i think alot of stuff that happened in the comics arent going to happen on the show cause

and i doubt AMC has the balls to go as far as the comics have gone in terms of violence.

Either way I couldnt see dale or shane lasting as long as they did anyway either with their way of thinking or they way they acted. Now if lori and sophia's mom could f'in die then it would be perfect cause they literally do nothing. Well lori can shoot a bit but thats it
 6 years ago '05        #2874
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
BTW i was just thinking about that andrea scene... but that one k!ll where she just ducked behind the zombie and pushed his head against a tree as weak! And she kicks him,,,im like ok? Dont tell me dude died from that weak stuff.

And i swear these zombies skulls must be made of swiss cheese or something lol cause It takes like 1 hit on the bottom of the gun to bust the skull open or 1 weak stab from a pocket knife
 03-20-2012, 02:21 PM         #2875
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iron maiden "spoilers" lol...not a single fu*k was given
 03-20-2012, 03:12 PM         #2876
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakezula714 said:
iron maiden "spoilers" lol...not a single fu*k was given
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside travis mccoy washed
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
177 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
97 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy