The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2012, 08:36 AM         #2821
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This Illuminati sh*t almost ruined the Breaking Bad thread.
 6 years ago '04        #2822
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,067 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Blood Edge said:

[pic - click to view]

theres a time and a place for every discussion bringing that bullsh*t into this thread isnt the place if you cant see that was the point i was making then fine

theres an entire section on this site that they have they dont need to go to every other section with that sh*t

the funny thing is that line is its from the walking dead comic book and was said by character who was being lied to by another character because he believed he had all the answers about how the we thing started and he was using him to protect him because he couldnt protect himself

the moral was just because someone appears to be smart it doesnt mean they know what the fu*k they are talking about

yall see sh*t there because you want to see it there

now im done with this sh*t

Last edited by MosDefinition; 03-19-2012 at 08:39 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #2823
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 Arson said:
dat unlimited ammo Hershal shotty

this n*gga had the cheat code goin on that muthafu*ka.
 6 years ago '11        #2824
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Infamous2o1x said:

Rick you should of Smacked her soon as she gave you that look... you gave her a pass now its time to beat her a.ss...
/\

yo, i wanted to smack that bi*ch in the face for yelling like that and not fkn thinking, hmmm? they could be in the barn. i sooooooooo wanted that bi*ch to stfu! and the look she gave rick...

bi*ch please, i have to deal with you having fu*kin my best friend & carrying his baby, best take that attitude and shove it in your muthafu*kin mouth.

it was kinda funny how carol was running around tho. they make her look so weak, one of the things that matches her in the comics.

i really hope tdog is not tyrese. his chance at badassness has passed.
 6 years ago '09        #2825
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
 SLIM said:

Hershel got that game Shark strapped :dancingcool:

edit:

nvm...herschel is old school, he had that game genie action
 6 years ago '06        #2826
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
episode was dope :applause:

michonne and the prison next season should be great

i know they change sh*t from the comics but if they dont have carl being called a f*ggot in the show imma be pissed

and to those that mentioned it, the car didnt say "sophia was here", it said "sophia stay here..." ..the message they left for her after leaving the highway

both lori and carol were annoying as fu*k this episode..first lori getting mad at rick for k!lling shane and then carol just being annoying on top of being useless..she's literally done less than t-dog to help the group and she wants to try and talk sh*t about rick

youknowmystelo said:
Screwhead... at the end of this episode the final shot pans out to the ascending full moon on the left side, does that represent anything?

dont encourage him

Screwhead said:
The full moon always represents the Moon "Eye of Horus" (particularly a full moon), and his blessings being granted to the initiated in the Mysteries.

Full moons are the brightest moons of the lunar cycle, since they're at an equal & opposite point with the Sun around the Earth. The second full moon is the brightest of the three full moons (the "perfect" moon).

Rick's son Clay found his "inner flame" after sacrificing Shane under the first full moon, this is displayed from Clay dropping the lighter (with his right hand) from the top of the ladder.

Rick told Lori of Shane's plot to k!ll him, the group learned of their sickness......many illuminations (flames) were realized (sparked).

Thus, they're all around the "purifying" fire at the end of the episode.

After their old world (the farm) was "sacrificed" (burned to the ground), they are now getting back to Nature for their "new lives" about to begin.

"This is not a democracy anymore."

and rick's son "clay"? i think u were focusing too much on useless sh*t like dried up tree leaves and full moons during the whole series just to come up with stupid meanings for the most useless sh*t..i remember u tried doing it in the breaking bad thread and basically everything u said was just random meanings u decided to attribute to random things that had no correlation or legitimacy at all
 6 years ago '09        #2827
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 2555 2555
 Kyeezy said:
/\

yo, i wanted to smack that bi*ch in the face for yelling like that and not fkn thinking, hmmm? they could be in the barn. i sooooooooo wanted that bi*ch to stfu! and the look she gave rick...

bi*ch please, i have to deal with you having fu*kin my best friend & carrying his baby, best take that attitude and shove it in your muthafu*kin mouth.

it was kinda funny how carol was running around tho. they make her look so weak, one of the things that matches her in the comics.

i really hope tdog is not tyrese. his chance at badassness has passed.
This... They should've k!lled tdog and brought tyrese next year because Rick has no right hand man right now... Tyrese is a straight animal too.
 6 years ago '09        #2828
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17886 17886
Just read up on The Prison and The Governor....

CRAZY sh*t!!!

seems like the best is yet to come

6 years ago '04        #2829
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
soo nobody gonna talk about how gansta andrea is? that bi*ch was bucking and keeping it moving by herself for a few miles it seems.. she k!lled more than anyone else on the show so far..

i'm still lost on how the old bird who lost her kid survived? she was surrounded and at one point it looked like she went down? gotta watch again..

as for lori... i see her having a miscarraige also with all this running around she doing and that baby doing some V type sh*t and busting out her stomach, then she turns and carl or rick has to take her out.. in the comic
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2830
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Screwhead said:
The full moon always represents the Moon "Eye of Horus" (particularly a full moon), and his blessings being granted to the initiated in the Mysteries.

Full moons are the brightest moons of the lunar cycle, since they're at an equal & opposite point with the Sun around the Earth. The second full moon is the brightest of the three full moons (the "perfect" moon).

Rick's son Clay found his "inner flame" after sacrificing Shane under the first full moon, this is displayed from Clay dropping the lighter (with his right hand) from the top of the ladder.

[pic - click to view]

Rick told Lori of Shane's plot to k!ll him, the group learned of their sickness......many illuminations (flames) were realized (sparked).

Thus, they're all around the "purifying" fire at the end of the episode.

After their old world (the farm) was "sacrificed" (burned to the ground), they are now getting back to Nature for their "new lives" about to begin.

"This is not a democracy anymore."
Fu*king
 6 years ago '05        #2831
space
space
 Blood Edge said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2832
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Mos bi*ching again? hey mos guess what?

Lilly k!lls the gov.
Lori dies
Remember Morgan? he might return in S3 and michonne k!lls him after he gets bit
And Hershel? the gov k!lls him

suck on those comic spoilers as*hole.

Oh look at this cool guy right here spoiling things for everybody in the thread because he was mad at one person

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #2833
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 SLIM said:

I was like, How many rounds that shotgun hold 200????!??!!

T-Dog deserves an Emmy for last nights performance
 6 years ago '05        #2834
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
alright, just checked out the last episode and kindve disappointed, even though it was a pretty good epidose.

1.) how the hell that jimmy guy just get r*ped in the rv? did he forget to close the door on the rv or something? he was way too casual to then all of a sudden have 2 zombies turning him into a walking buffet.

2.) Herschel is that dude, that whole shotgun scene (as unreaslistic as it was) was badass

3.) Michonne... that woman from TREME is s3xy as fu*k, been had a crush on her so I hope she can do that character justice, because i think if the writers can do right, michonne can be one of the best female tv characters ever tbh

4.) Andrea, i think she going to be a problem next season.. a. Everyone left her and were planning on leaving her b, Shane is dead and she going to feel some type of way about rick

5.) F*ck lori, I hope she dies this next season, she been the puppeteer this whole season and now that shane has died, she feel some type of way. As SOON as rick said shane died she went from being up on him to backing away looking scared. And on top of that for caring about carl so much, that little mfer stay by himself walking around lol so how can she be mad he k!lled zombie shane? she acting high and mighty

6.) Rick done changed on people QUICK! as soon as he was like, "this isnt a democracy" i was like had everybody looking salty lol. I have a feeling there is going to be alot of cliques and some backstabbing from now on within the group
 6 years ago '05        #2835
space
space
Well I just watched the episode, and after reading the past 15 pages of discussion since last night at 9 PM, there are a lot of stupid people in this thread

Anyway, VERY dope episode. That sh*t at the beginning of the episode was INTENSE. The fact that nobody ever misses a shot is corny as hell though. And how they just run around juking the zombies is lame, to. Doesn't make the threat imminent enough. Doesn't make it seem real enough. I still would prefer these zombies to be some 28 Days/Weeks Later type of zombies. Makes the situation much more intense and makes the threat seem a lot stronger. But this group of survivors would have been dead long ago if it were those type of zombies.

Also didn't like how all the cars pulled up to the highway at the same time.

But overall it was a great finale. Really liking the turn that Ricks character is taking and the person he is forming into. Also really liking Herschel these days. And of course Daryl is still a bad a.ss.

Still hate every single woman on the show, but Andrea did her thing this episode . Interested in getting to know Michonne's character.

The pan out to the prison at the end . Gonna be a good season 3 if they keep up on this pace they've had since the break in season 2.

Very happy I stuck around through that garbage that was the first half of season 2.
 6 years ago '11        #2836
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
Anybody think that Rick absorbed some of Shane when he took his life, like that whole speech he made I could somehow picture a Rick x Shane combo making the speech.

He had to k!ll his best friend and it pushed him over the edge a little....
 6 years ago '09        #2837
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17886 17886
fu*k Shane

Glad Rick k!lled him...had zero choice
 03-19-2012, 02:58 PM         #2838
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
dude in the Winnebago was an idiot, pulled up to the barn like he was in an ice cream truck.

perfect!!! that's exactly what that n*gga did. got up like he was going to the window, lmao. i'm like wtf is he doing. i would have never sopped the r/v. jump on and dont fall off n*ggas. if im going to fast, i'll circle around again. if they had the r/v, they wouldnt have to camp in the woods.
 6 years ago '04        #2839
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,794 | Props total: 17161 17161
 IronMaiden said:

Lilly k!lls the gov.
Lori dies

fu*kin dead
 6 years ago '04        #2840
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,067 | Props total: 4417 4417
 IronMaiden said:

Lilly k!lls the gov.
Lori dies

dumbass ive read the comics already im ready for the dixons comic debut bi*ch in one of the next 2 issues

you aint spoiling sh*t for me

when people ask for links to the comics normally i was providing them for people
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy