The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 244
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 149
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
18 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 114
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
395 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #2801
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9387 9387
 youknowmystelo said:
I thought one of the producers said T-Dogg was going to do something cool?
he did........

he was black....and he survived


you know they k!ll the black charcters fast in these type of movies/shows
 6 years ago '08        #2802
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,570 | Props total: 27796 27796
dat Rick goonery

dat black samurai

dat prison

dat t-dogg 5 lines of dialogue

dat unlimited ammo Hershal shotty

dat aimbot


Last edited by Arson; 03-19-2012 at 04:31 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #2803
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,002 | Props total: 1689 1689
 iCON-8 said:
Herschel is that dude

I would let Herschel make some decisions.. dude knows whats up
I agree. Herchel was annoying until he woke up now he's a cool character esp when he has the shotty. I think Herschel has k!lled more zombies then Dale ever did (not hating on Dale but he always had a gun and I cant remember the last time he shot anything).
 6 years ago '04        #2804
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 youknowmystelo said:
Screwhead... at the end of this episode the final shot pans out to the ascending full moon on the left side, does that represent anything?
it represents u being a dumbass
 03-19-2012, 04:51 AM         #2805
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
it represents u being a dumbass
if that makes you feel better for being such a narrow thinker.
 6 years ago '12        #2806
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 Arson said:
dat Rick goonery

dat black samurai

dat prison

dat t-dogg 5 lines of dialogue

dat unlimited ammo Hershal shotty

dat aimbot
 6 years ago '04        #2807
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 lifeundthescope said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS

ANYONE NOTICE ON THE ZOMBIES ARE BLACK AND ON CHAINS SUBLIMINAL RACISM? SHOTS AT BLACK FOLK?

BUT YO THE SEASON FINALE WENT SO HARD TIME TO CATCH UP ON SEASON 2 THO YALL KNOW I JUST FINISHED SEASON 1 THE OTHER DAY THE PRISON IN TRHE DISTANCE RICK TURNING INTO A BADASS.

Season 2 is going to come right around halloween time, one of my favorite times of the year :dancingcool:
here s a spoiler and im letting you complaining as*holes know right now its a spoiler so if you scroll over it go fu*k yourself if you complain

its her boyfriend and his best friend

as soon as she meeats up with ricks group she chops there heads off

she cut off there arms and jaws and they kept most zombies away from her because of there smell basically
 6 years ago '04        #2808
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 youknowmystelo said:
if that makes you feel better for being such a narrow thinker.
if it makes you feel better asking a nut job the symbolism behind a full moon above a prison go for it
 03-19-2012, 04:56 AM         #2809
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
if it makes you feel better asking a nut job the symbolism behind a full moon above a prison go for it
Screwhead and I bought up the point about Breaking Bad season 4 and The Walking Dead having the same parallels in symbolism in their 12th episode and to carry it out in the finale. There may or may not be something there how the moon is panned out descending from the clouds into a clear shot.
 6 years ago '04        #2810
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 ErnieB said:
its inevitable that people will die and no names were dropped so NOTHING was spoiled
nope disagree completely yall are fu*king up the show for people at this point period i hope they continue to change stuff like changing how shane died
 6 years ago '04        #2811
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 youknowmystelo said:
Screwhead... at the end of this episode the final shot pans out to the ascending full moon on the left side, does that represent anything?
The full moon always represents the Moon "Eye of Horus" (particularly a full moon), and his blessings being granted to the initiated in the Mysteries.

Full moons are the brightest moons of the lunar cycle, since they're at an equal & opposite point with the Sun around the Earth. The second full moon is the brightest of the three full moons (the "perfect" moon).

Rick's son Clay found his "inner flame" after sacrificing Shane under the first full moon, this is displayed from Clay dropping the lighter (with his right hand) from the top of the ladder.


[pic - click to view]




Rick told Lori of Shane's plot to k!ll him, the group learned of their sickness......many illuminations (flames) were realized (sparked).

Thus, they're all around the "purifying" fire at the end of the episode.

After their old world (the farm) was "sacrificed" (burned to the ground), they are now getting back to Nature for their "new lives" about to begin.

"This is not a democracy anymore."
 03-19-2012, 05:06 AM         #2812
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
The full moon always represents the Moon "Eye of Horus" (particularly a full moon), and his blessings being granted to the initiated in the Mysteries.

Full moons are the brightest moons of the lunar cycle, since they're at an equal & opposite point with the Sun around the Earth. The second full moon is the brightest of the three full moons (the "perfect" moon).

Rick's son Clay found his "inner flame" after sacrificing Shane under the first full moon, this is displayed from Clay dropping the lighter (with his right hand) from the top of the ladder.

Rick told Lori of Shane's plot to k!ll him, the group learned of their sickness......many illuminations (flames) were realized (sparked).

Thus, they're all around the "purifying" fire at the end of the episode.


[pic - click to view]



After their old world (the farm) was "sacrificed" (burned to the ground), they are now getting back to Nature for their "new lives" about to begin.

"This is not a democracy anymore."
This some good stuff. Even if it was inadvertently written like that way.
 6 years ago '04        #2813
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 MosDefinition said:
nope disagree completely yall are fu*king up the show for people at this point period i hope they continue to change stuff like changing how shane died


Dude, if you don't care then leave it alone.

It's that simple.
 6 years ago '08        #2814
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,570 | Props total: 27796 27796
When the dumbass in the RV died I had the face skipping back trying to figure out who that guy was.
 6 years ago '04        #2815
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 youknowmystelo said:
This some good stuff. Even if it was inadvertently written like that way.
Don't forget, the farm was where Herschel was hiding some secrets of his own.

The whole episode was about secrets coming to light.

Or darkness being illuminated:


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #2816
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 Screwhead said:


Dude, if you don't care then leave it alone.

It's that simple.
like i said before keep this bullsh*t outta this thread its about the show not freemason illuminati sh*t

if you want to talk about the show fine

but when you bring your delusional bullsh*t here like you guys did the hiphop section and then tried to do with the sports and news section then im going to say something

take that sh*t to ghost town that used to be knowledge corner
 03-19-2012, 05:40 AM         #2817
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
like i said before keep this bullsh*t outta this thread its about the show not freemason illuminati sh*t

if you want to talk about the show fine

but when you bring your delusional bullsh*t here like you guys did the hiphop section and then tried to do with the sports and news section then im going to say something

take that sh*t to ghost town that used to be knowledge corner
this a discussion thread for the show, all theories or interpretations are allowed because they are in centered around the show itself.
 6 years ago '06        #2818
droid3000 1034 heat pts1034
space
avatar space
space
$28,239 | Props total: 30926 30926
 Arson said:
dat Rick goonery

dat black samurai

dat prison

dat t-dogg 5 lines of dialogue

dat unlimited ammo Hershal shotty

dat aimbot
glad im not the only that realized everyone on the farm is an expert marksman
 03-19-2012, 06:55 AM         #2819
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
here s a spoiler and im letting you complaining as*holes know right now its a spoiler so if you scroll over it go fu*k yourself if you complain

its her boyfriend and his best friend

as soon as she meeats up with ricks group she chops there heads off

she cut off there arms and jaws and they kept most zombies away from her because of there smell basically


HUH? Dont understand....
 03-19-2012, 07:36 AM         #2820
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


This Illuminati sh*t almost ruined the Breaking Bad thread.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
112 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy