The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2501
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
I'm downloading the comics on my phone right now... #'s 1-90 50% done


There's not more than 90 is it?
 6 years ago '04        #2502
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 capone3pbs said:
I'm downloading the comics on my phone right now... #'s 1-90 50% done


There's not more than 90 is it?
only 94

95 comes out in a few weeks
 6 years ago '07        #2503
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
 MosDefinition said:
only 94

95 comes out in a few weeks
Cool i'll find those 4 later... can't wait until tonight
 6 years ago '04        #2504
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 capone3pbs said:
Cool i'll find those 4 later... can't wait until tonight
for a fellow chiefs fan i got u man
 6 years ago '09        #2505
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
cant wait till this sh*t is over n mad men starts
 6 years ago '04        #2506
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
*yawns*


 MosDefinition said:
why do you even give that crazy fu*k attention
Last I checked, you don't know me.

Keep it moving.
 6 years ago '04        #2507
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 WalmartRollback said:
I'm not familiar with the comics so i still cant understand how shane turned into a zombie after being k!lled by rick. What happened in between time to make him turn out like this
It doesn't make sense to me either.

Perhaps the readers of the comics can better explain.
 6 years ago '06        #2508
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Screwhead said:
It doesn't make sense to me either.

Perhaps the readers of the comics can better explain.
i dont know anything about the comics either, but what i got from the last episode was that everybody is already infected with the virus (or maybe some even are immune to it). it doesnt start to take over unless you die, because i guess the body has the power to f!ght off the virus until you die, then it takes over because our immune system cant f!ght it anymore since you're dead. something along those lines
 6 years ago '04        #2509
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Screwhead said:
*yawns*



Last I checked, you don't know me.

Keep it moving.
if you kept your dumbass opinions to yourself id continue to do what i normally do ignore your bullsh*t till you try and pollute another section with your sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #2510
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2445 2445
finally had a chance to catch up on it with the marathon today cause i stopped watching after episode 4. sh*t did get alot better. im gonna download the comics to get a better understand on how the virus spreads.
 6 years ago '04        #2511
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 MosDefinition said:
if you kept your dumbass opinions to yourself id continue to do what i normally do ignore your bullsh*t till you try and pollute another section with your sh*t
Get over it.

Since you don't hold dominion over this section, go kick rocks.
 6 years ago '07        #2512
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 HiRolliN said:
finally had a chance to catch up on it with the marathon today cause i stopped watching after episode 4. sh*t did get alot better. im gonna download the comics to get a better understand on how the virus spreads.
The way they do it in the comic and show may end up having no correlation at all. Its loosely based on the comic some ideas are still there but not all.
 6 years ago '04        #2513
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 layzie8171 said:
i dont know anything about the comics either, but what i got from the last episode was that everybody is already infected with the virus (or maybe some even are immune to it). it doesnt start to take over unless you die, because i guess the body has the power to f!ght off the virus until you die, then it takes over because our immune system cant f!ght it anymore since you're dead. something along those lines
That makes sense.

That's probably the only way it could work, IMO.
 6 years ago '07        #2514
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588

[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #2515
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Lets get it
 03-18-2012, 07:59 PM         #2516
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
carl is going to have an awful life....

kid is gay.


Last edited by Pat McGroin; 03-18-2012 at 08:05 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #2517
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
well sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #2518
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
big a.ss party line headed their way
 6 years ago '07        #2519
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
that lil girl
 6 years ago '04        #2520
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Pat McGroin said:
carl is going to have an awful life....

kid is gay.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy