The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2461
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, somebody spoiled the
[spoiler - click to view]

(Major Season 1 Game Of Thrones spoiler) for me in last years thread a week before it happened and I was fu*ked pissed .
I was spoiled too. Wasn't there a thread made also? The show was still good enough for me to not give a sh*t about the spoiler.
 6 years ago '09        #2462
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
i finished all of the comics ina few days . better then the show .

andrea in the comics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i hate andrea in the show i wanna shoot her in the face.

Carl in the comics >>>>>>>>>> that annoying lil punk a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #2463
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 TH35 said:
I was spoiled too. Wasn't there a thread made also? The show was still good enough for me to not give a sh*t about the spoiler.
Yeah some as*hole did actually make a thread about it. It had it right in the title to

Pretty sure it was that f*ggot SM.

Where is SM actually? Just realized he hasn't been raping the forum with threads recently.

Is it possible he has actually got up the nerves to go outside in the real world?

 6 years ago '04        #2464
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, somebody spoiled the
[spoiler - click to view]

(Major Season 1 Game Of Thrones spoiler) for me in last years thread a week before it happened and I was fu*ked pissed .
I am glad you spoiler tagged that.. I am just now on episode 5 of Game of Thrones and its good so far.. I just almost spoiled it for myself replying to this.. When I clicked to reply to you, it shows the spoiler without the tage showing, had to scroll down and just type this without looking at the screen.. Hope I don't misspell anything..
 03-16-2012, 06:07 PM         #2465
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
no it wasnt
he was to much of a coward to murder rick so he wanted rick to pull out his gun to try and justify it to himself k!lling his best friend

point blank shane committed suicide but was to weak to k!ll himself
...Shane committed suicide?

Maybe you should watch the episode again. Particularly his convo with Lori, and then listen to what Shane said to Rick. He was tryna get Lori and Carl back. Rick just mind fu*ked him and caught him slippin. Simple as that.
 03-16-2012, 06:47 PM         #2466
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Riiiight. Yall n*ggas just dumb, let's just act like I didn't try
 03-16-2012, 07:19 PM         #2467
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 3:27

[video - click to view]


To the people that read the comics/watch Talking Dead --- was there supposed to be some kind of backstory to this zombie? Always wondered what the fu*k was goin on there.
 6 years ago '05        #2468
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
^^i think darabount talked about how he wanted the 1st episode in season 2 to be basically a backstory to the soldier, basically showing how chaotic it was in ATL at the time when the zombies were taking over. The guy said they didnt shoot it because of money issues. But i think the other heads of the show said that was bs and it was just discussed and not actually planned on being made.
 03-16-2012, 09:55 PM         #2469
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah I'm hip to that. Pause it at 3:27 when he stepped out of the tank. They focused on his gun bag and some walker just walks into the frame and stares into the camera. He had a few spots in that episode, actually.

All the other walkers came off as extras to me, but they put it together as if he was a character.
 6 years ago '04        #2470
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Killing off Shane in the 12th episode?

How nice.

A perfect "harvest" for the Spring season, and for the 13th episode's "dying fire":

 6 years ago '06        #2471
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
i finished all of the comics ina few days . better then the show .

andrea in the comics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i hate andrea in the show i wanna shoot her in the face.

Carl in the comics >>>>>>>>>> that annoying lil punk a.ss

word..i was never really one to read comics like that, but i checked these out and they're addicting im at issue #50 now and sh*t is getting crazier and crazier

the comics really are dope as hell, and it's interesting to see the differences with the tv show



 iQon said:
...Shane committed suicide?

Maybe you should watch the episode again. Particularly his convo with Lori, and then listen to what Shane said to Rick. He was tryna get Lori and Carl back. Rick just mind fu*ked him and caught him slippin. Simple as that.
nope, even shane isnt dumb enough to think that lori would just run back into his arms if rick were to die..especially under such suspicious circumstances

i dont think he ever intended to actually shoot rick



 iQon said:
@ 3:27


To the people that read the comics/watch Talking Dead --- was there supposed to be some kind of backstory to this zombie? Always wondered what the fu*k was goin on there.
nah that tank part isnt even in the comics at all
 03-16-2012, 10:51 PM         #2472
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finished season 1 today in one day. sh*t is fu*king addicting, by far one of my favorite shows right now. Now I can catch up on Season 2 and get on track for season finale this sunday Season 1 was crazy man, we need a appreciation thread for that season, it's just amazing. Lori getting dug out by Shane in a forrest in the 2nd episode had me salty I mean I understand she thought Rick was dead, but she lost complete faith in him, and she laid up with Shane way to quick. I question her loyalty to Rick.

I have a high appreciation for Shane and Daryl's characters, those are some characters man. It's entertaining to watch those dudes, anyone know what happened to Morgan and his son? And Daryl's brother Merel? And am I the only n*gga that n*ggas Andrea is fine as fu*k? Man ill dig her out

That CDC episode was dope as hell too, really enjoyed it. Those special effects had me like though, I thought they could've done better with em.


Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-16-2012 at 10:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2473
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 MosDefinition said:
no it wasnt
he was to much of a coward to murder rick so he wanted rick to pull out his gun to try and justify it to himself k!lling his best friend

point blank shane committed suicide but was to weak to k!ll himself
I don't know about all that, Shane wanted a showdown, so while he was there running his mouth Rick moved in on some slick sh*t. That's what got him k!lled, always trying to show how much of a man he was. He had plenty of time to k!ll Rick, but he had to let Rick know how he felt first .


[spoiler - click to view]



Still think Shane was an OG, because he was realistic. He was the only character that seemed to understand that sh*t was fu*ked up, so you have to do what you have to to survive. His problem was that he was with a group that tried to act like everything was fine when it wasn't. He lost his humanity the moment Rick came back, he was dead the minute his fake Wife and Son got their real dad back.

They're going to have to slowly turn Rick into what Shane had become and make him walk that line in order to keep the show interesting.
 03-17-2012, 12:09 AM         #2474
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Killing off Shane in the 12th episode?

How nice.

A perfect "harvest" for the Spring season, and for the 13th episode's "dying fire":

you caught this in Breaking Bad, too.
 6 years ago '11        #2475
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 lifeundthescope said:
Finished season 1 today in one day. sh*t is fu*king addicting, by far one of my favorite shows right now. Now I can catch up on Season 2 and get on track for season finale this sunday Season 1 was crazy man, we need a appreciation thread for that season, it's just amazing. Lori getting dug out by Shane in a forrest in the 2nd episode had me salty I mean I understand she thought Rick was dead, but she lost complete faith in him, and she laid up with Shane way to quick. I question her loyalty to Rick.

I have a high appreciation for Shane and Daryl's characters, those are some characters man. It's entertaining to watch those dudes, anyone know what happened to Morgan and his son? And Daryl's brother Merel? And am I the only n*gga that n*ggas Andrea is fine as fu*k? Man ill dig her out

That CDC episode was dope as hell too, really enjoyed it. Those special effects had me like though, I thought they could've done better with em.
We don't know what happens to morgan or his son in the show's continuity, same goes for merel.

Hell, i completely forgot about morgan and his son. Smh, I really think season one was better than season two.
 6 years ago '04        #2476
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 youknowmystelo said:
you caught this in Breaking Bad, too.


You did as well.
 6 years ago '04        #2477
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Great photo:


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #2478
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
 coolio said:
word..i was never really one to read comics like that, but i checked these out and they're addicting im at issue #50 now and sh*t is getting crazier and crazier

the comics really are dope as hell, and it's interesting to see the differences with the tv show





nope, even shane isnt dumb enough to think that lori would just run back into his arms if rick were to die..especially under such suspicious circumstances

i dont think he ever intended to actually shoot rick





nah that tank part isnt even in the comics at all
ye seeing the differences are cool so im at least not to spoiled to whats gna happend in the show . i think i might read the novel about
[spoiler - click to view]

 03-17-2012, 03:10 PM         #2479
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shane is still alive...































in the baby





























 03-18-2012, 12:10 AM         #2480
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
We don't know what happens to morgan or his son in the show's continuity, same goes for merel.

Hell, i completely forgot about morgan and his son. Smh, I really think season one was better than season two.
man season 1 was the sh*t, I'm really excited to get into season 2, I been watching it off and on since last year october when it started, and it wasn't that wack or boring to me at all. Looking forward to the season finale tomorrow :dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy