The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2012, 09:07 AM         #2441
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
That accent + the way she was looking=

Glenn doesn't deserve her
link:wow:
 6 years ago '05        #2442
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 iQon said:
Anybody else wondering how these walkers hear, what... 1 gunshot? But they didn't hear 500 gun shots when Shane opened the barn door? Just doesn't make sense.
Something that people aren't touching on....there were also a whole bunch of gun shots that night that Rick, Glenn and Herschel were at the bar. That probably attracted a whole bunch of walkers to the area. Not to mention that group of rebel survivors is somewhere nearby probably being reckless and loud as hell. There are probably a whole lot more walkers around now then there was whenever they were shooting target practice and when they opened the barn.

I mean the world is silent right now, there are no cars driving, no planes flying, no electricity buzzing, no birds chirping.

The sound of a gunshot probably travels far as hell in the current state they are living.
 6 years ago '05        #2443
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
word lol.there was a dude a few pages ago who literally told tha whole damn series.i had no clue everybody was infected till i read this damn thread
Why do you give a sh*t?

That was hinted to this past episode.

Why does it matter? It's really not that big of a deal, and I HATE spoilers. Me knowing in advance exactly when Dale and Shane were going to die, that pissed me off. Me knowing (For quite awhile now) that everybody is infected doesn't do anything to anger me. In fact it actually makes the show more interesting to me .

Plus, do you expect people not to be speculating about why Shane and the kidnapped kid turned without being bit? Even if there were no comics and nobody knew forsure what was up, there would still be heavy speculation in this thread that everybody was already infected. This is a discussion thread for the show after all. You can't expect there to be no speculation and predictions as to why Shane and the kid turned. It's pretty much common sense, even having never read the comics.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-15-2012 at 11:38 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #2444
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Something that people aren't touching on....there were also a whole bunch of gun shots that night that Rick, Glenn and Herschel were at the bar. That probably attracted a whole bunch of walkers to the area. Not to mention that group of rebel survivors is somewhere nearby probably being reckless and loud as hell. There are probably a whole lot more walkers around now then there was whenever they were shooting target practice and when they opened the barn.

I mean the world is silent right now, there are no cars driving, no planes flying, no electricity buzzing, no birds chirping.

The sound of a gunshot probably travels far as hell in the current state they are living.

they might not have been as close to the farm as they are now
 6 years ago '06        #2445
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
in the intro of last episode is the only time up to now that t-dogg looked useful and alpha

i also noticed he specifically had a hammer and used it to k!ll the walker wonder if that was done purposely
 6 years ago '05        #2446
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
no there isnt.1 or 2 isolated incidents dont mean anything.for all we know they coulda drank some bad water or got scratched

they show seems to purposely avoid dealin wit tha infection so their is nothin really obvious
randall/shane didnt get scratched, and from what i understand rick and the crew found that big water bottle truck in the 1st episode of this season.. so they wouldve been drinking bottled water since then...

like i said its not proven that everyone is infected, its speculation based on what we have seen on the show
 6 years ago '05        #2447
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 cheguevara said:
link:wow:

6 years ago '07        #2448
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why do you give a sh*t?

That was hinted to this past episode.

Why does it matter? It's really not that big of a deal, and I HATE spoilers. Me knowing in advance exactly when Dale and Shane were going to die, that pissed me off. Me knowing (For quite awhile now) that everybody is infected doesn't do anything to anger me. In fact it actually makes the show more interesting to me .

Plus, do you expect people not to be speculating about why Shane and the kidnapped kid turned without being bit? Even if there were no comics and nobody knew forsure what was up, there would still be heavy speculation in this thread that everybody was already infected. This is a discussion thread for the show after all. You can't expect there to be no speculation and predictions as to why Shane and the kid turned. It's pretty much common sense, even having never read the comics.
he said all this sh*t before last weekes episode.i had no idea rick k!lled shane,then carl k!lled shane again.

its not speculation and prediction when somebody who read tha books blatantly tells tha story lol
 6 years ago '05        #2449
space
space
 coolio said:
they might not have been as close to the farm as they are now
I was saying thats what brought them to the area, therefore bringing them closer to the farm then they were then.

I agree with you.
 6 years ago '05        #2450
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
he said all this sh*t before last weekes episode.i had no idea rick k!lled shane,then carl k!lled shane again.

its not speculation and prediction when somebody who read tha books blatantly tells tha story lol
Oh, yeah, the Shane spoiler was annoying. I am talking about everyone being infected, though. That is as much speculation as it was a spoiler.
 6 years ago '09        #2451
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 7221 7221
one thing this thread proved is I will never click on the game of throne threads. I don't care about the walking dead spoilers because the show is just average but I will be down right pissed if motherfu*ker spoil the second best show on television for me.
 6 years ago '07        #2452
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 912 912
my girl told me to wait to watch the latest episode.

bi*ch please
 6 years ago '05        #2453
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
one thing this thread proved is I will never click on the game of throne threads. I don't care about the walking dead spoilers because the show is just average but I will be down right pissed if motherfu*ker spoil the second best show on television for me.
same here...and i didnt read the 2nd book either.

its going to be hard not to click on the thread
 6 years ago '06        #2454
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I was saying thats what brought them to the area, therefore bringing them closer to the farm then they were then.

I agree with you.

true..read that wrong
 6 years ago '04        #2455
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Shane's speech was the realest sh*t he ever spoke....

RIP ol boy
 6 years ago '07        #2456
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 WasabiTuna said:

also its the best show, FOR EVERYONE
 6 years ago '04        #2457
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
 TheMagicMan said:

RIP ol boy
It really was
you got a broken woman and a weak boy

[pic - click to view]

:sprachlos020:
 6 years ago '04        #2458
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 TheMagicMan said:

RIP ol boy
no it wasnt
he was to much of a coward to murder rick so he wanted rick to pull out his gun to try and justify it to himself k!lling his best friend

point blank shane committed suicide but was to weak to k!ll himself
 6 years ago '07        #2459
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 912 912
 MosDefinition said:
no it wasnt
he was to much of a coward to murder rick so he wanted rick to pull out his gun to try and justify it to himself k!lling his best friend

point blank shane committed suicide but was to weak to k!ll himself
it's crazy because that's what that sh*t really felt like. and with Rick like "you're not gonna be able to live with it. I know you." sh*t was eery.
 6 years ago '05        #2460
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Yeah, somebody spoiled the
[spoiler - click to view]

(Major Season 1 Game Of Thrones spoiler) for me in last years thread a week before it happened and I was fu*ked pissed .
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy