Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #2421
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 13 13
 lifeundthescope said:
Someone link me to season 2 please
 6 years ago '07        #2422
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SLIM said:

man fu*k this thread. and fu*k u non spoiler tag using as muthafu*kas. I mean I had my hunches but damn. I'm out.
Saying everyone is infected isn't a spoiler.
 6 years ago '07        #2423
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 Blood Edge said:
why do you need for a spoiler tag when it happened twice last episode?
 TH35 said:
Saying everyone is infected isn't a spoiler.
when the fu*k did someone in the show come out and say "everyone is infected."?

last episode. glen said the guy from the other camp didn't have any bites. then darryl says "none you can see." why would he say that if they already knew no bites were necessary?
 6 years ago '07        #2424
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 SLIM said:
when the fu*k did someone in the show come out and say "everyone is infected."?
Its pretty obvious did the cops, Randall or Shane get bit? sh*t for all we know Sophia might not have been bitten.
 6 years ago '07        #2425
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 TH35 said:
Its pretty obvious did the cops, Randall or Shane get bit? sh*t for all we know Sophia might not have been bitten.
stating facts before they have been definitively verified on-screen = spoiler. are you seriously gonna try n argue against this?

it's all good. but, I'm sayin..
 6 years ago '05        #2426
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
I remember reading that the 3rd season starts shooting this spring so when do y'all think it will be bak on early 2013?
 6 years ago '04        #2427
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
telling someone lori dies in the season finale is a spoiler saying that everyone has the virus dormant inside of them is speculation we have clues that thats the case but the show hasnt come right out and said it
 6 years ago '04        #2428
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Hu$tLa said:
I remember reading that the 3rd season starts shooting this spring so when do y'all think it will be bak on early 2013?
amc seems to have a time frame for there 3 major shows mad men spring breaking bad summer walking dead the fall so i say probably in or around october again we get season 3
 6 years ago '04        #2429
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1576 1576
 SLIM said:
stating facts before they have been definitively verified on-screen = spoiler. are you seriously gonna try n argue against this?

it's all good. but, I'm sayin..

its common damn sense.

after a walker or otherwise is shot in the face, do you need it to be definitely verified on screen that they're dead by having a character say so every fu*kin time?
 6 years ago '07        #2430
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
Season three of The Walking Dead will screen in 2012, and season two continues its run right now…
Most likely in October as usual.
 6 years ago '06        #2431
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
after reading some of the comics, all i know is carl better get called a f*ggot at least once
 6 years ago '07        #2432
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 1MikE said:
its common damn sense.

after a walker or otherwise is shot in the face, do you need it to be definitely verified on screen that they're dead by having a character say so every fu*kin time?

the only thing you prove with that analogy is that you barely have a clue what my point is fam.

walker popped in the head = yes he's dead. visual proof. not to mention the characters have established/corroborated this in actual dialogue.

everyone is infected = unverified at this point in the plot/story. that's a spoiler. if u have any friends who watch this show and don't spend their time runnin up the page count in this thread, tell them everyone is infected. see if they already knew.

Last edited by Jayceon; 03-14-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2433
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 SLIM said:

the only thing you prove with that analogy is that you barely have a clue what my point is fam.

walker popped in the head = yes he's dead. visual proof. not to mention the characters have established/corroborated this in actual dialogue.

everyone is infected = unverified at this point in the plot/story. that's a spoiler. if u have any friends who watch this show and don't spend their time runnin up the page count in this thread, tell them everyone is infected. see if they already knew.
There is evidence on the show that supports the "theory" everyone is infected... the 2 cops a few episodes ago, shane and randall last week... all had no bites on them. YET they turned into a zombie after they were k!lled. Which means something turned them into a zombie after they died, to me it makes it obvious if those people had some type of virus or infection in them, then why wouldve everyone else who's still alive?

I thought about that theory even before coming into the thread discussing the last episode. If people are really scared about getting spoiled about the show, then wait until sunday after the season ended?
 03-14-2012, 05:43 PM         #2434
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody else wondering how these walkers hear, what... 1 gunshot? But they didn't hear 500 gun shots when Shane opened the barn door? Just doesn't make sense.
 6 years ago '04        #2435
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
 iQon said:
Anybody else wondering how these walkers hear, what... 1 gunshot? But they didn't hear 500 gun shots when Shane opened the barn door? Just doesn't make sense.
Patience is a virtue...
 6 years ago '07        #2436
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 SLIM said:

word lol.there was a dude a few pages ago who literally told tha whole damn series.i had no clue everybody was infected till i read this damn thread
 6 years ago '07        #2437
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
There is evidence on the show that supports the "theory" everyone is infected... the 2 cops a few episodes ago, shane and randall last week... all had no bites on them. YET they turned into a zombie after they were k!lled. Which means something turned them into a zombie after they died, to me it makes it obvious if those people had some type of virus or infection in them, then why wouldve everyone else who's still alive?

I thought about that theory even before coming into the thread discussing the last episode. If people are really scared about getting spoiled about the show, then wait until sunday after the season ended?
no there isnt.1 or 2 isolated incidents dont mean anything.for all we know they coulda drank some bad water or got scratched

they show seems to purposely avoid dealin wit tha infection so their is nothin really obvious
 6 years ago '10        #2438
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 SLIM said:

anyone who watches the show without even reading the comics is openoy talking bout how its crazy everyone is infected ... its not a spoiler its just clear as day...

being bitten = fever \ fever = death \ death = coming back as undead...

any type of death without damaging the brain = undead
 6 years ago '05        #2439
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 iQon said:
They are really slow Apparently, and they foreshadowed it by saying the creek beds were drying up so surely there would be more zombies, sure enough theres a horde.
 6 years ago '09        #2440
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 r.burgundy said:
no there isnt.1 or 2 isolated incidents dont mean anything.for all we know they coulda drank some bad water or got scratched

they show seems to purposely avoid dealin wit tha infection so their is nothin really obvious
actually 4 people have died and came back 2 cops...randall...shane...its no longer coincidence, anyone can see that
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy