The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2381
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 MosDefinition said:
guess you werent paying attention when carl was looking out the window with binoculars before they left
No, I was clearly paying attention.

But you really think he is gonna sneak out of that house and cross over the dark woods all by himself....

There's no way he's getting out of that house, let alone having the balls to make it all the way over to where his dad and Shane were.
 6 years ago '05        #2382
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1667 1667
Walking Dead's alright; I don't think it's anything special, and the last 15 minutes of that last episode didn't do anything for me either. Shame, since I liked the first season quite a lot.

There are better shows out there, tbh. I don't know why I keep watching
 6 years ago '07        #2383
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19874 19874
I loved last nights ep, but I didn't know what was gonna happen. Saw rick going for the knife I was like Shane had to go, its just too bad he had to go before that swarm of Zombies lol
 6 years ago '06        #2384
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 I'm The Dan said:
The problem is the writers turned Shane into that guy for the last few episodes because they knew they were going to k!ll him off. They wanted the audience to feel better about it. Shane from the start of the second half of season two is/was much different than the past few episodes.

Either way, they k!lled off the best character of their show and now there isn't an antagonist. Thanks to spoilers from earlier, I know who it'll be, but it will not be the same as Shane.

Shane's progression is so blatantly, obviously, irrevocably self-inflicted; of course the writers turn him into that guy...BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY THE GUY HE WAS BECOMING! I don't get how this is so difficult to understand. There were 2 outcomes for this situation...Rick k!lls Shane, or Shane k!lls Rick.

Shane had 1 reason for living - Lori (and the idea of the unborn baby being his). Since he could never have her, and she makes that very clear, particularly in this episode, he now has no reasons.

Rick has 3 reasons - Lori, Carl, and the unborn baby that, regardless of who its biological father is, will belong to him.

That's why your stupid idea of Rick letting Shane leave the farm to go on his own makes no sense - why would he do that when everything he loves is still there? He'd never be able to live like that.

So, who has more to lose?
 03-13-2012, 01:24 AM         #2385
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shane's progression is so blatantly, obviously
verbose...
 6 years ago '04        #2386
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 4839 4839
Rick clealy stated that he's going to do what he has to in order to keep his family. Shane's simpin a.ss made not one but two moves that showed he'd take Rick's life to get Lori, Carl and his bastard child. As soon as Shane played his last move, Rick knew Shane had to go. k!lling Shane is the last thing Rick wanted to happen but he ended up having to use that last resort. No way would sh*t be the same is Shane lived.

Last edited by KREW; 03-13-2012 at 04:48 AM..
 03-13-2012, 04:39 AM         #2387
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where can I catch up on the seasons and episodes? I stopped following after the 2nd episode of season 1, I regret that sh*t now. Also where can I read the comics?
 03-13-2012, 05:50 AM         #2388
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't even read this thread no more :(

Not until this season is over, I appreciate those who use spoiler tags but then people carry on to reference those spoilers in there post without any censorship
 6 years ago '04        #2389
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
No, I was clearly paying attention.

But you really think he is gonna sneak out of that house and cross over the dark woods all by himself....

There's no way he's getting out of that house, let alone having the balls to make it all the way over to where his dad and Shane were.
well he clearly did have the balls to since his character did

remember the talk with rick about him having to grow and him not having a childhood

i swear yall dont pay attention or purposely ignore stuff so you have something to nitpick
 6 years ago '04        #2390
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 West Side Wolf said:
Its crazy, how it ended it was really shanes doing though he should of been content following his brother rick they were partners for forever as cops and Rick was the lead he was the follower as his personailty lead to his death which was all his doing.

First off he broke the bro code of sleeping with Lori even though Rick was thought of being dead it dosent make it right to sleep with your best freinds wife wether dead or alive.

But in all serious matters, notice how he broke the prisioners neck yet, he came back to life maybe that has to do with the fact of him dying and he had those cuts on his wrists from f!ghting with the hand cuffs and the viruis spreads through open sores of the dead?

Not sure, but Shane came back quick as a walker and it seems as if the walkers are getting smarter for some reason they all know about the farm maybe that has to do with the previous school area where shane broke the window which lead to the herd of walkers coming out and the walkers like dogs just smelled out the humans.

It was a set up gone wrong by shane, 1st k!ll the kid, then lead a pointless hunt for the kid as he knew that he k!lled him. It was intersting to see Karl being able to finish off a walker with a head shot. It was a good ending seems like the paradise known as that farm is over, and the group will have to figure out a new idea wish Dale was alive to man the RV for the get away but its wild thats for sure.
Gunshots make a lot of noise....

I read the comics before and all the stuff people guessing about is explained.

They weren't just using hammers, axes and other melee weapons only to conserve ammo, its quieter.

Darryl has been using a bow and arrow since first season.

Everyone was taught (in the comics) how to use guns much earlier.
which explains how Carl k!lled Share way back at their original settlement (in the comic) only difference is Carl k!lled Shane as a human and Rick k!lled the zombie Shane.

Shane character wasnt really developed in the comic he was just a crazy dude who didn't want Rick around.

I'm surprised they k!lled off Dale so early.

I actually wanted Shane around a little longer but after he "freed the kid" I knew it was over.

And every one is infected, so if they dont die from head trauma, then they will be back.

The show should still be interesting without Shane and look for characters already around to step it up a notch and also new characters to come along.

I'm thinking T-Dog will stand in for someone else from the comics, but on that, I'm just guessing
 03-13-2012, 06:52 AM         #2391
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maggie was a lot of fun on Talking Dead with her natural accent.
 6 years ago '05        #2392
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
Maggie was a lot of fun on Talking Dead with her natural accent.
That accent + the way she was looking=

Glenn doesn't deserve her
 6 years ago '04        #2393
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951

[spoiler - click to view]

n*ggaz is really goin to be goin crazy in this thread. Overall I feel they shouldn't have k!lled dale.

they could have let him live to show that at least but I guess it wasn't good for tv.

I just hope they don't deviate further from the comic. If they introduce

next season....sh*t could be epic. But they have to do it right.

Sorry for the spoiler tags didn't want nobody to get their panties in a bunch. Even tho I ain't say much.
 03-13-2012, 11:21 AM         #2394
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
 6 years ago '07        #2395
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 born wisdom said:

n*ggaz is really goin to be goin crazy in this thread. Overall I feel they shouldn't have k!lled dale.

they could have let him live to show that at least but I guess it wasn't good for tv.

Sorry for the spoiler tags didn't want nobody to get their panties in a bunch. Even tho I ain't say much.
Well introducing the Governor isn't a spoiler. There are articles out and it has who's playing him. As far as the comic, none of that sh*t is relevant because the show isn't even close to it besides a few major settings, characters. The actions have been different.

Last edited by TH35; 03-13-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 03-13-2012, 11:44 AM         #2396
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

lol...this guy explaining the virus.......says it shows 2 viruses....dude talks like he knows what he's talkin about
this n*ggas mouth lmao
 6 years ago '05        #2397
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 MosDefinition said:
well he clearly did have the balls to since his character did

remember the talk with rick about him having to grow and him not having a childhood

i swear yall dont pay attention or purposely ignore stuff so you have something to nitpick
at it being realistic because it was written that way.

"It totally makes sense, because it happened that way! The writers would never write anything unrealistic or illogical!"

And now you say I am nitpicking when on the past two pages I am DEFENDING THE SHOW .

Hilarious. I slightly criticize the show in one post and I am nitpicking. Then I slightly praise the show in another post and I am accused of thinking it's the best show on television.

Strong logic going on in this thread.
 6 years ago '04        #2398
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17329 17329
 born wisdom said:

i agree about

03-13-2012, 12:42 PM         #2399
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 born wisdom said:

nah i hated dale....that n*gga always tryna save somebody or be the voice of reason...its zombies out there tryna eat us, other groups lookin for survivors so they can steal from them or k!ll them and he worried about savin one person
 6 years ago '10        #2400
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 465 465
 SmooveDude said:
nah i hated dale....that n*gga always tryna save somebody or be the voice of reason...its zombies out there tryna eat us, other groups lookin for survivors so they can steal from them or k!ll them and he worried about savin one person
yeah because Dale was human...not a self centered prick like Shane
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago