The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2011, 11:59 PM         #221
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Did you pick up on the blue meth in Myrtles stash when Daryl brought it out to give T Dog some medicine? I thought that was pretty cool. A little nod to Breaking Bad
Didn't catch that.
 10-24-2011, 12:00 AM         #222
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody else start laughing when the old doctor dude came out and was like he's fine, for now. But he has internal bleeding and needs to be on a respirator

6 years ago '08        #223
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
yall are weird as fu*k...

i tried watching game of thrones..but i didnt like it..so guess what

" I STOPPED WATCHING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

i guess i could be like yall..go into the game of thrones thread and just wine and cry about every episode..but no..im a normal person and just stopped watching it...
 6 years ago '04        #224
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Lukeshuel said:
Anybody else start laughing when the old doctor dude came out and was like he's fine, for now. But he has internal bleeding and needs to be on a respirator

Yeah I kinda was like, uhm that doesn't sound fine or good at all to me.
 6 years ago '04        #225
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
yall are weird as fu*k...

i tried watching game of thrones..but i didnt like it..so guess what

" I STOPPED WATCHING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

i guess i could be like yall..go into the game of thrones thread and just wine and cry about every episode..but no..im a normal person and just stopped watching it...
I'm really close to that. But I love the comics so much that I am still holding out that things take a turn for the better.

And I am sorry my disappointment for the show bothers you. But I know how awesome this show could be due to the fact the comics were so great. And whoever is writing for the show is ruining it for us all
 6 years ago '09        #226
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 matelyan said:
Did you pick up on the blue meth in Myrtles stash when Daryl brought it out to give T Dog some medicine? I thought that was pretty cool. A little nod to Breaking Bad
I picked up on that too, instantly infact. Cause I don't know much about drugs so when Daryl was running through the pill bottles in the bag I just saw the blue rocks at the bottom and was like "THAT'S WALTERS METH " I told a friend about it, don't think he picked it up in time though. That was cool though how they incorporated that into it.
 6 years ago '06        #227
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2279 2279
Another weak episode. They really shouldnt have fired all the writers from season 1.
 10-24-2011, 09:33 AM         #228
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayyy another soft a.ss everyone sittin around crying and whining episode. this sh*t is fu*king wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 6 years ago '04        #229
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
last nights episode was boring to me...i wish andrea would jus die...bi*ch is annoying as fu*k, i would have been k!lled that bi*ch if i was in their situation...its already bad enuff we stuck in that situation but to hear her a.ss complainin and shyt all the time, i wouldve snapped
 6 years ago '05        #230
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 modalee said:
Another weak episode. They really shouldnt have fired all the writers from season 1.
Just so everyone sees this...

First half of S2's still the eps written by Frank Darabont.

If the show's going downhill, don't blame it on the new writers. Their episodes haven't even aired yet.
 6 years ago '04        #231
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Aleandroid said:
i need help:
[spoiler - click to view]

so that kinda freaked T Dog out, which caused him to run.. But I could be wrong
 6 years ago '07        #232
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 WalterWhite said:

But hey! They are "surviving" It's a zombie show but it's not about zombies, it's about character build and relationships with F list actors.
you're still here
 6 years ago '05        #233
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I think the comic readers, just like the book readers for Game of Thrones, take this too serious. I think the show is great. I'm not sure how close to the comic they're following, nor do I care. Most movies don't live up to the books or comics, but so what. Doesn't make them any less great. Game of Thrones was amazing to me as well. One thing The Walking Dead does for me is always keeps me in suspense waiting for the next episode.
 6 years ago '05        #234
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Santoro said:
I think the comic readers, just like the book readers for Game of Thrones, take this too serious. I think the show is great. I'm not sure how close to the comic they're following, nor do I care. Most movies don't live up to the books or comics, but so what. Doesn't make them any less great. Game of Thrones was amazing to me as well. One thing The Walking Dead does for me is always keeps me in suspense waiting for the next episode.
The Walking Dead is incomparable to Game Of Thrones. Game Of Thrones>>>>> The Walking Dead, and it's not even close.

I didn't really have a problem with last nights episode, though. I actually think they are doing a good job making the viewers care about Shane and Ricks characters. The females on this show are beyond annoying, though. All of them.
 6 years ago '04        #235
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
The Walking Dead is incomparable to Game Of Thrones. Game Of Thrones>>>>> The Walking Dead, and it's not even close.

I didn't really have a problem with last nights episode, though. I actually think they are doing a good job making the viewers care about Shane and Ricks characters. The females on this show are beyond annoying, though. All of them.
Now I have to read/watch the Game of Thrones. I am a big fan of the Walking Dead, and that is a bold proclamation you made right here. So I will take you up on that. I love strong recommendations.

I think last night's episode finished strong despite a slow start. And the whole conversation between Rick and Herschel about finding a cure has me very excited in where that is going to lead the viewers.

And I could care less about any of the women on this show. Except Herschel's daughter who came in on horseback throwing bat swings like Jose Canseco! All the rest are just annoying and hopefully become zombie food soon!
 6 years ago '05        #236
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Michael 1987 said:
Go die in a closet.
If you can name one element of The Walking Dead that compares to Game Of Thrones I will be impressed. The writing is better on GOT, the acting is MUCH better on GOT, the cinematography is better on GOT, the source material is better in GOT (Thats the only one thats even up for debate), the budget is bigger on GOT, the good characters are more likable in GOT, the evil characters do a much better job at making you hate them on GOT (And not hate them like we hate some of the characters on The Walking Dead because of sh*tty acting, hate them because they are acting the roles that were written for them much better), better special effects/CGI on GOT. Season 2 has shaped up to be AMAZING with the introduction of

. One of the top 2 shows currently on TV, imo.

It just all around takes a giant sh*t on The Walking Dead. And I'm a fan of The Walking Dead.
 6 years ago '09        #237
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
burgh is right, game of thrones and walking dead shouldn't even be in the same conversation.

game of thrones leaps and bounds better than walking dead.
 6 years ago '05        #238
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Reppindaburghh said:

I wasn't comparing the two shows. Games of Thrones is clearly better. I was comparing the complaining of people who read the books/comics before the shows.
 6 years ago '04        #239
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:
I wasn't comparing the two shows. Games of Thrones is clearly better. I was comparing the complaining of people who read the books/comics before the shows.
The comics have been out for 8 years now. So it is kind of hard to have missed them if you are fan of all things zombie I was reading them long before I even knew a TV show was coming out.

And my complaints shouldn't be viewed as negative criticsm, instead just my own geeky disappointment.

I just know how well written the comics were and how amazing they would of translated into a tv show if they just stuck with what was initially written.

Its like the same feeling I get when I watch an X-Men flick. I am greatful they made it and enjoy watching them (except part 3 and the Wolverine film) but know that the comics offered so much more than what was given to us in the films.
 6 years ago '08        #240
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5813 5813
I don't know why people are comparing GOT with WD. I haven't read either of the source materials but from talking to people who have, it seems that GOT has stayed more true to the books than WD has with the comics.

I enjoy both shows and I thought the last episode of WD was good. Really don't understand why people complain about it. One of the reasons that I enjoy the show is because it focuses on the interactions of humans trying to survive in a hopeless situation. If the whole show was just people running around k!lling zombies, I think the show would get repetitive real quick.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago