most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2361
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
Loved last nights ep. Having read the comic i figured shane was going to die at some point and I liked the way he died here as opposed to the book. He had lost it and truly had to go. Now that hes gone maybe t dogg can get more lines. :D
 6 years ago '05        #2362
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
On a side note. I think its pretty retarded that Glenn isnt giving it up to maggie... She basically throwing it at him at this point.

And at all the lines T-dog got this episode AND he made a joke? Ever since the break, any episode where T-dog says something its a good episode.
 6 years ago '05        #2363
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 moe4484 said:
The makes even less sense then just stabbing him. I mean they were worried about the kid bringing people back to fu*k up the farm so wouldnt it be worse to let Shane go and risk him coming back with a group of people when they already know what hes capable of and he has alot of knowledge of the layout of the farm?
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Good point. One side of me thinks he wouldn't do it because it could jeopardize Lori and Carl, but on the other hand, he could lead a group back to the farm and that would lead to the introduction between the Governor and Rick?
 03-12-2012, 07:28 PM         #2364
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
On a side note. I think its pretty retarded that Glenn isnt giving it up to maggie... She basically throwing it at him at this point.
Hes one lucky simp.
 03-12-2012, 07:34 PM         #2365
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
This is what i want to see...Finally .

enter Michonne to save Andrea at the last minute, towing two armless walkers in chains, samurai sword in hand.

i read that earlier. dear god i am fu*kin excited. i hope the ep leaks before sunday
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

there she is

ThaNostalgic1 said:
i would have been fu*kin the sh*t outta maggie every got damn day..he fu*ked up now, since they gonna have to evacuate the house...wont have tme to smash if ya gonna be on the run...

.the world ending, you living in a house with a cute chick throwin her pus*y in ur face...and u reject it?

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2012, 07:35 PM         #2366
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

i would have been fu*kin the sh*t outta maggie every got damn day..he fu*ked up now, since they gonna have to evacuate the house...wont have tme to smash if ya gonna be on the run...

.the world ending, you living in a house with a cute chick throwin her pus*y in ur face...and u reject it?

[pic - click to view]

We need a rated R zombie apocalypse on prime time cable network to show the things that would really go down.
 6 years ago '10        #2367
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 cheguevara said:
i read that earlier. dear god i am fu*kin excited. i hope the ep leaks before sunday

there she is

[pic - click to view]

everything you just said. WAKE UP GLEN
 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM         #2368
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

:hillwhoa:
 6 years ago '08        #2369
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
LOL @ people riding for Shane. Dude was a glorfied simp. He was willing to k!ll his best friend over a some pu$$y. smh

He was great for TV, though. It was a pretty sad moment when Rick was crying but Shane hit that point of no return.
 6 years ago '08        #2370
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 cheguevara said:

:hillwhoa:
Wait, please tell me this is a spoiler for the TV show. If so,
 6 years ago '07        #2371
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 KarteL13 said:
LOL @ people riding for Shane. Dude was a glorfied simp. He was willing to k!ll his best friend over a some pu$$y. smh

He was great for TV, though. It was a pretty sad moment when Rick was crying but Shane hit that point of no return.
:applause:

and I was supposedly the only person that thought that.

KarteL13 said:
Wait, please tell me this is a spoiler for the TV show. If so,
I think he meant at the very end. Although if he is, I can't remember seeing it. Or its a spoiler for the finale
 6 years ago '08        #2372
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 TH35 said:

I think he meant at the very end. Although if he is, I can't remember seeing it. Or its a spoiler for the finale
I was referring to the finale. They mentioned other places.
 03-12-2012, 08:15 PM         #2373
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:

Its a lot deeper than you guys generalize it to be, but whatever.
 6 years ago '07        #2374
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I was referring to the finale. They mentioned other places.
Cool.

6 years ago '07        #2375
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Its a lot deeper than you guys generalize it to be, but whatever.
I know what you were getting at the whole time I was fu*king w/ you yesterday. I also agree w/ the fact that Shane wanted Rick to k!ll him.
 6 years ago '05        #2376
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Dee352 said:
WTF so when you die poof you magically turn into a walker
 6 years ago '10        #2377
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 465 465
 TH35 said:

lol naw i didn't like Shane either...i was rooting for Rick to k!ll him when they got in that f!ght a couple episodes ago...its as simple as this, Shane was gonna k!ll Rick becuz hes in love with Lori...he's jealous of Rick, which is why he wanted to lead the group...i think he had an ulterior motive for doing all the sh*t he did...it didn't have anything to do with keeping the group safe....all he wanted was to be in control
 6 years ago '05        #2378
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Your entitled to your opinion, but you couldn't be more wrong...

And yeah, this second half has been great... The dragged out geeky asian/hot farm girl soap opera angle has been stellar!

And that exact same Rick/Shane morality battle every week? Na, that didn't get played out and stale. Fantastic writing!

Episode after episode of Lori doing dumb annoying sh*t and being a horrible mother(how many times is it now that her son has just walked off after being shot in the woods?), and Carl being a f*ggot... This should win an Emmy!

If that's your idea of GREAT TV... Then we have extremely different ideas of such.
I've never called The Walking Dead a great TV show. I've never suggested it's anywhere even near my top 5 currently airing shows. The only thing I called great about the show in that post was the last 15 minutes of last nights episode, which, to me, was great.

I've been one of the harshest criticizers of the show this entire season and I was one of the main people clowning it all season long up until the break. It has been a good show since the break though.
 6 years ago '05        #2379
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Oh and Burgh, when you repond to that post of mine...

Please make sure and remember to include that Drake laughing Smiley. A post of yours without it wouldn't be complete without it.
 6 years ago '04        #2380
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,817 | Props total: 17206 17206
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy