The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2341
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

The second half of the second season has been, by far, the best handful of episodes of the entire series. And the last 15 minutes of last nights episode were GREAT. Aside from Carl randomly being there to k!ll Shane.
guess you werent paying attention when carl was looking out the window with binoculars before they left
 6 years ago '05        #2342
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 youknowmystelo said:
I would have written it as good ol' fashion stand off with Shane's gun jamming. Then you could proceed there with him hanging onto his last words.
i can only imagine the sh!tstorm people in the forum would have is shane got k!lled because his gun jammed when trying to have a shootout
 03-12-2012, 04:53 PM         #2343
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
anyone got any spoilers for the next episode?
 apfam77 said:
Spoilertv.com has a full synopsis for the last episode if you really want to be spoiled.
ggoddamnit, why the fu*k did i read that?

Anyone know where i can read the comics for free online?
 03-12-2012, 04:53 PM         #2344
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
i can only imagine the sh!tstorm people in the forum would have is shane got k!lled because his gun jammed when trying to have a shootout
Would have like Shane to go out with the respects he deserves. They should have let Shane win the f!ght a while back by a landslide.
 03-12-2012, 04:56 PM         #2345
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great episode. Carl k!lling Shane coulda been a little more original. Might have even liked seeing Shane survive through this wave of zombies, trying to sacrifice Rick and having it backfire on him.

Lookin forward to this finale, regardless.
 03-12-2012, 04:57 PM         #2346
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:
Great episode. Carl k!lling Shane coulda been a little more original. Might have even liked seeing Shane survive through this wave of zombies, trying to sacrifice Rick and having it backfire on him.

Lookin forward to this finale, regardless.
 6 years ago '04        #2347
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Santoro said:
I thought it was a great k!ll scene. It was the second time he tried to k!ll Rick. It was inevitable. Rick did what he had to do and took a straight k!ll shot to the heart. Thought that was dope. At the end of the day through all the crazy sh*t Shane was still his best friend and like a brother. Last night was also the start of Carl basically becoming a man at an early age. Watching his Dad standing over his dead uncle/friend/father figure only later having to shoot him in the head. Carl is gonna be fu*ked up from here on out. Believe that.

Some things that need explanations I guess:
  • The scenes where it was showing Zombies eating flesh was just the virus taking over Shanes brain and the hunger for human flesh/brains taking over. It was the transformation from dead to undead. As someone said earlier the virus is different in everyone. PS wasn't Andrea's sister bitten vs Shane stabbed in the heart. I a.ssume a bite would take longer to seep in.
  • Shane had took Rick to the outer edge of the farm, with 2 gun shots and screams, it was pretty easy to see how the walkers heard all that. Vs shooting people coming out of the barn.
i think with the virus its just if you get bit its like you get an infection that k!lls from the bacteria in the walkers mouths and you get a fever your body over heats and you die

if your k!lled then the dormant virus becomes undormant and you come back
 6 years ago '12        #2348
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
anybody know what happen to that guys brother who cut his hand off in the 1st season i think he got away in a truck
 6 years ago '05        #2349
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
To IMTheDan: Um there have been many instances showing Shane not being completely "normal":

1.) Him pointing that shotgun at rick in season 1 with that evil look in his eye
2.) at the CDC where he damn near was going to try and r*pe Lori
3.) When shane threw that bigass wrench at the window when f!ghting rick and he looked at himself in the broken glass and he looked evil, damn nearlike a zombie himself with the hunched over look

As far as you "better" endings:

If rick didnt shank shane and keep it moving back to the farm:

1.) You think Shane is just going to forgive and forget and be back to normal and work well with the group? He seemed stuck on lori and carl. Seeing Lori broken up about the whole love triangle situation and carl not wanting to take the gun to protect himself made shane feel like rick shouldnt be living and it would be best for the group

2.) Daryl and glenn both found that zombie they had captured. and basically disproved shanes bs story. They are both smart and if all four of them went back to the farm, you think daryl/glenn going to just be quiet? No! They going to say something and basically force another altercation between rick/shane cycling the whole thing over.

3.) If rick just shot shane in the leg and let him die, dont you think that would be a weaker death than Rick being up close and personal stabbing shane? And if it went down like the scenario you said the writers are basically making the "good guy" basically just as bad as shane

IMHO I think the episode is by far the best episode of the series, the second half has been the best by far. Darabount writing style works for comics but that super-slow style pacing just doesnt work well with tv shows. And I think Rick k!lling shane the way he does shows that he has changed, maybe not completely, but he is capable of living in the apocalypse
1) He pointed the shotgun at him, but HE chose not to shoot him. He thought about it and didn't do it.
2) Unforgivable, but he was drunk as fu*k and the next morning you could tell he felt bad about it.
3) He was in a f!ght with him. He grabbed something and threw it at Rick. I think this was the point in which the writing changed and started to turn him into the 'bad guy' to prepare the audience for his death.

ending portion:

1) Yeah, he wouldn't WANT to, but he would have to with everyone on the farm having Ricks back. This could lead to Shane going to the Governor's place and establishing a bigger storyline next season.

2) As above, everyone would have Rick's back. Forcing Shane to leave.

3) From what I understand, from comic book spoilers in this thread, Rick turns out to be even worse than Shane was. If that's the way they're going with it, this would be the first step in establishing his character. Plus, I think shooting him in the leg, leaving him to die would have been better that way. My problem with the whole death scene was Shane acting like he was going to back down and listen to Rick, then Rick stabbing him... I'm pretty cool with this right now, it sucks, but whatever... the part that sucks is Rick crying about it afterwards. That makes zero sense to me. If Rick really is the good guy, then he wouldn't have done that. He would have went back to the farm with Shane and then forced him to leave. That's the most logical and believable conclusion.

You honestly think this was the best episode so far? Nothing happened. It was all boring sh*t for 9/10 of the show and the last part was a terrible death for Shane.
 6 years ago '09        #2350
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
wait...rick turns out to be worse then shane??

how is that possible?

im sure in the comics he has to harden up since he's a leader but does he become evil in the future??
 6 years ago '05        #2351
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
wait...rick turns out to be worse then shane??

how is that possible?

im sure in the comics he has to harden up since he's a leader but does he become evil in the future??
I'm not sure about it. I read it in this thread around the time that I read Shane was going to die. Someone didn't spoiler tag their sh*t and I saw it. They said that Rick turns out to be worse than Shane, with Karl being worse than both.
 6 years ago '05        #2352
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
I thought Shane didnt pull the trigger on the shotgun in season 1 was because dale caught him and said something? You make a good point for #2 and 3 so respect.

I admit, Shane leaving and ending up in the governor's camp (possibly being his #2) wouldve been real interesting. But Shane never seemed like the type that would intentionally hurt people unless he felt it was best for the group (even to a certain extent, trying to k!ll rick). in the comic, the governor was ruthless and did unimaginable things just because. I couldnt see rick being ok with that.

I felt like Shane taking the L was better for the character Rick because Rick has always tried to do the right thing for the group in the most moral/less lethal way possible and i think from now on you will see rick's transition from "doing things the wrong way" as Shane put it, to doing what Shane does, but in a better/smarter/big-picture kindve way.

Shane did what he thought was best for the group but the way he came off while doing it made it seem horrible/ruthless. Rick was always the smarter one and be able to not only make the tough decisions but have the majority of people back him up on it.

And yeah i thought it was one of the best episodes (only thing i didnt like was how carl came out of nowhere and how they randomly end up being near the farm for the showdown) but it gets good THE MOMENT shane enters the barn, from then on the tension is built up really well. Even though I knew what was going to happen I was still excited to see how it was going to play out. All in all, I respect ya opinion man, I might not completely agree but I respect it.
 6 years ago '04        #2353
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
yep Lori k!lled Shane....she fu*ked that mans head up with that last speech she gave him. Shane MIGHT have been able to just move on and let things go with Rick......
 6 years ago '05        #2354
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I'm not sure about it. I read it in this thread around the time that I read Shane was going to die. Someone didn't spoiler tag their sh*t and I saw it. They said that Rick turns out to be worse than Shane, with Karl being worse than both.
Its not so much the fact that Rick/carl gets worse than shane. The fact is, the comic book now is about 2-3 yrs into the zombie apocalypse, the comic just shows the natural progression of characters personalities and how they think and change as they live longer in that kindve environment.

I wouldnt think Rick or anyone would be a completely moral/upstanding person doing what you NEED to do in order to survive for years in that environment
 6 years ago '05        #2355
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18436 18436
 I'm The Dan said:
1) He pointed the shotgun at him, but HE chose not to shoot him. He thought about it and didn't do it.
2) Unforgivable, but he was drunk as fu*k and the next morning you could tell he felt bad about it.
3) He was in a f!ght with him. He grabbed something and threw it at Rick. I think this was the point in which the writing changed and started to turn him into the 'bad guy' to prepare the audience for his death.

ending portion:

1) Yeah, he wouldn't WANT to, but he would have to with everyone on the farm having Ricks back. This could lead to Shane going to the Governor's place and establishing a bigger storyline next season.

2) As above, everyone would have Rick's back. Forcing Shane to leave.

3) From what I understand, from comic book spoilers in this thread, Rick turns out to be even worse than Shane was. If that's the way they're going with it, this would be the first step in establishing his character. Plus, I think shooting him in the leg, leaving him to die would have been better that way. My problem with the whole death scene was Shane acting like he was going to back down and listen to Rick, then Rick stabbing him... I'm pretty cool with this right now, it sucks, but whatever... the part that sucks is Rick crying about it afterwards. That makes zero sense to me. If Rick really is the good guy, then he wouldn't have done that. He would have went back to the farm with Shane and then forced him to leave. That's the most logical and believable conclusion.

You honestly think this was the best episode so far? Nothing happened. It was all boring sh*t for 9/10 of the show and the last part was a terrible death for Shane.

That was his road dog & one time best...he didn't wanna have to k!ll him. Of course he's gonna cry about it afterwards because he didn't want it to be like that.

And you really think Shane woulda went back to that farm(assuming he just let's Rick leave) and just leaves because Rick told him to?
 6 years ago '09        #2356
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 I'm The Dan said:
i can see carl being worse, the boy acts like a little sociopath sometimes......that boy needs a father figure just like shane said, rick aint raising that boy...no one is
 6 years ago '05        #2357
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
ThaNostalgic1: I think Shane takes his sight off Rick with the shotgun, and then the camera refocuses and Dale is standing behind him. Shane then notices that Dale saw him. I don't think he stopped because Dale was there. Not sure, though.

And you really think Shane woulda went back to that farm(assuming he just let's Rick leave) and just leaves because Rick told him to?
I think Shane could have gone back to the farm without a problem. I think he could have done something wrong and realized it. Also, he wouldn't leave just because Rick told him to. He would leave because EVERYONE told him to leave. Daryl and Glenn found the guys body with the neck broken. Hershel never liked him anyway. The person on the farm that might take his side is the blonde girl, but I could see her siding with Rick after hearing what he did. Basically, Shane would have to leave or f!ght everyone on the farm. I still think the best move would have been to have him leave the farm and catch up with the Governors group and develop into the full crazy guy that the writers were turning him into.
 6 years ago '10        #2358
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,532 | Props total: 2539 2539
Im just getting on this Walking Dead sh*t but reading these comments yall got me on the lack of lines by T-Dog Last nights episode was pretty good but aye im only like 4 episodes in aint too long ago just started watching
 6 years ago '07        #2359
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1135 1135
 I'm The Dan said:
ThaNostalgic1: I think Shane takes his sight off Rick with the shotgun, and then the camera refocuses and Dale is standing behind him. Shane then notices that Dale saw him. I don't think he stopped because Dale was there. Not sure, though.

I think Shane could have gone back to the farm without a problem. I think he could have done something wrong and realized it. Also, he wouldn't leave just because Rick told him to. He would leave because EVERYONE told him to leave. Daryl and Glenn found the guys body with the neck broken. Hershel never liked him anyway. The person on the farm that might take his side is the blonde girl, but I could see her siding with Rick after hearing what he did. Basically, Shane would have to leave or f!ght everyone on the farm. I still think the best move would have been to have him leave the farm and catch up with the Governors group and develop into the full crazy guy that the writers were turning him into.
The makes even less sense then just stabbing him. I mean they were worried about the kid bringing people back to fu*k up the farm so wouldnt it be worse to let Shane go and risk him coming back with a group of people when they already know what hes capable of and he has alot of knowledge of the layout of the farm?
 6 years ago '09        #2360
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 7308 7308
 Blood Edge said:
Lori is the worst mother in television history.

I know that Carl was an accidental child for her but
I don't know Vic mackeys wife was pretty bad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago