The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2301
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 usarmyboy83 said:
I just want to know how Shane and Randell became walkers. Thats all.
it seems from what i witnessed that everyone is already infected. it takes over when you die, depending on how u die also it seems. but ya once you die u then start to turn is my guess. there were some hints throughout, and the one i noticed the most is when glenn and daryl were examining randall.

oh and this ep was still cray. and i feel rick started to become more of a bad a.ss when he shot both those people dead, point blank in the bar. earlier rick would not have been able to do that.
 6 years ago '12        #2302
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
this episode was a.ss but at least the black guy got a least 1 line
 6 years ago '12        #2303
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
it doesnt make sense to turn after u die being bitten should be the only way and if it was airborn u should turn before u die
 6 years ago '05        #2304
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Illstreet said:
Hate to break it to you... But I didn't hate the first half... And I sure as fukk haven't loved the second.

And neither has to do with how bad the last 15 minutes was last night.

The second half of the second season has been, by far, the best handful of episodes of the entire series. And the last 15 minutes of last nights episode were GREAT. Aside from Carl randomly being there to k!ll Shane.
 6 years ago '05        #2305
space
space
at people still reading spoilers.

These past two episodes would have been so much better for me had I not been suckered into reading those spoilers.
 6 years ago '06        #2306
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 Illstreet said:
Fot such a huge moment... It was sloppily acted, retardely written, and lazily set up... Oh, and ameatuerishly Directed/Shot.

Pretty much everything.
i think it was a little bit lazy... they walked around for like hours and then ended up wityhin eye sight of the farm? haha.. but i actually thought the cinematography was on point.. the pulled back shots of Shane and Rick in the field were eerie, i liked them.. i cant believe Shane let Rick get close enough to attack him... overall i thought it was pretty good
 6 years ago '04        #2307
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at people still reading spoilers.

These past two episodes would have been so much better for me had I not been suckered into reading those spoilers.
already read the comic books wayyy before the series came out...so really nothing is a spoiler just the sh*t they change fromt he books
 6 years ago '04        #2308
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
New screens from the finale...possible spoilers but not really

6 years ago '06        #2309
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Dee352 said:
it doesnt make sense to turn after u die being bitten should be the only way and if it was airborn u should turn before u die
i feel it makes some sense. they're using it as some biological process thats complicated in how they turn. i see it as its airborne, and everybody is already infected, but untill the heart stops beating the process doesnt start. maybe something in the body can f!ght it off enough till you die, or some people might actually be immune to it.
 6 years ago '10        #2310
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 465 465
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Shane has no effect on whether I watch the show or not. Yes, he helped keep it interesting, but it'll be just as interesting without him.
i agree. i think its ridiculous people are saying shane made the show....he was an ignorant prick and an as*hole almost all of the time. he was jealous of rick because he has a family with lori and carl and he was in love with lori. i thought last nights episode was awesome and one of the best episodes so far. glad to see rick finally did what he had to do and got rid of shane.
 6 years ago '11        #2311
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Shane was about to k!ll her and Rick walked past him and took charge. The exact same thing Daryl did in last weeks episode. I Rick wouldn't have stepped up Shane would have taken care of business and put a bullet in the girls head, just as if Daryl wouldn't have stepped up Rick would have done it.

Funny thing is, when Rick steps up and takes the spotlight from Shane, Shane is labeled a coward. When Daryl steps up and takes the spotlight from Rick, Rick is labeled some good hearted noble man.

The only problem I have with that logic is that Shane started that whole thing in the barn. Going off and making this epic speech, and when the time came to lead an practice what he was preaching, he folded, so Rick took that spotlight. To me that's the difference as to why Rick gets a pass on not being able to pull the trigger as to Shane getting stoned for no being able too.
 6 years ago '05        #2312
space
space
 Dee352 said:
You have a natural immune system, probably constantly f!ghting the virus while you are alive. When you are dead that immune system stops putting up a f!ght and the virus takes hold of your body.

6 years ago '12        #2313
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You have a natural immune system, probably constantly f!ghting the virus while you are alive. When you are dead that immune system stops putting up a f!ght and the virus takes hold of your body.

WTF so when you die poof you magically turn into a walker
 6 years ago '06        #2314
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
shane

i liked shane's character but knew he was gonna die this season..when randall told him where his group was, i was hoping shane was gonna pay them a visit and k!ll a few of them before dying

Jacc Blacc said:
when shane was dead what was that thing happening??? looked like a alien having a feeding frenzy

or was it a camera view of zombies nearby having some sort of mental connection with shane??

im starting to think the virus aint a virus...its a parasite/alien type thing that MOST but not all of the humans already have (i say most because of the scene with all those dead people in the cars but they werent zombies...just dead people in cars with no crash marks and no sign of head trauma...unless that was a plothole) and after you die it takes over your mind like a parasite taking over its host

nah man that was obviously just something to show what's happening to shane's body and how the virus was taking over

and as far as the car scene

TVLINE | This does raise the question about the dead bodies in the season-opening traffic jam ó why hadnít they all been turned?
I think if you go back and watch that [sequence you'll see] we were very careful to have them be in cars that were in accidents, so the brain wouldíve had trauma. Or they had some kind of wounds somewhere on their heads to show that their brains had been k!lled, like somebody came across and k!lled them. We knew that we were building to this throughout the entire season.
 6 years ago '06        #2315
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Dee352 said:

magically? dude just gave u a logical possibility and u're still confused as to how its possible for them turn after they die hell is wrong with u
 6 years ago '09        #2316
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
links for the comics
 6 years ago '06        #2317
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Dee352 said:
ya now ur just reaching. its totally logical in a scientific way. thats that
 6 years ago '06        #2318
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
also fu*k lori bi*ch started acting cold to shane as soon as rick showed up..didnt even let him explain
 6 years ago '09        #2319
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
put money carl's dumbass wanders when the zombies start attacking the farm, dude gonna be throwing rocks a deers or some dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #2320
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
i think its safe to say that dr jenners message is that everyone is already infected, they turn when they die, thats my guess anyways. my question though is; if this is true, why do some turn way quicker after dying? what about those hundreds dead on the freeway and whatnot?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy