The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #2281
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Jacc Blacc said:
shane's death to me was neccessary...it didnt hurt my heart like when jimmy died on boardwalk empire....i didnt see that coming
riiiiightt

jimmy dying was so epic it hit my heart.............this scene i was like ok kewl story bro
 03-12-2012, 10:14 AM         #2282
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
best episode of the second half.

Crazy how they still become walkers when they ain't k!lled by them.
Heard the gun shot. sh*ts about to get real next episode.
I keep seeing this text with this show and it ALWAYS NEVER DELIVER
 03-12-2012, 10:32 AM         #2283
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
hate to break it to you but the entire first half of the season people like to bi*ch about was darabont idea

the second half that everyone loves was the new guy
Hate to break it to you... But I didn't hate the first half... And I sure as fukk haven't loved the second.

And neither has to do with how bad the last 15 minutes was last night.
 6 years ago '04        #2284
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17472 17472
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[spoiler - click to view]

This is what i want to see...Finally .

enter Michonne to save Andrea at the last minute, towing two armless walkers in chains, samurai sword in hand.

6 years ago '06        #2285
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 Illstreet said:
Hate to break it to you... But I didn't hate the first half... And I sure as fukk haven't loved the second.

And neither has to do with how bad the last 15 minutes was last night.
what did you dislike homie? (i didnt read through the whole thread)
 6 years ago '10        #2286
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9896 9896
Episode was nice!

That ending

No more farm

I know the episode was excellent when my body is ready for the next immediately after it was over.
 6 years ago '08        #2287
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 I'm The Dan said:
If they were determined to k!ll off Shane, they could have done it in much better ways. They k!lled him off in one of the worst ways possible.

Example of good way:

Karl goes back into the woods after Rick talks to him about growing up. Karl sees another Walker. This time he decides he's going to go through it and shoot it. He shoots it. Another Walker comes out of nowhere and grabs him... (shane herd the gun fire) runs out to see what it was. Sees the Walker on Karl, runs and tackles it... in the process he ends up getting bit.

-- Fill in whatever -- It ends with Shane going to Rick and telling him that he needs to take care of it. They walk out to the woods/farm and Rick can't do it. Shane then starts talking sh*t (like he did this episode) to entice him to shoot him. Shane starts going on about how Rick can't protect his family, ect... Then Rick says, "I'm sorry" and shoots Shane.

Everyone goes out strong in this scene. Instead of lame a.ss sh*t they showed tonight.

- Rick attempts to talk Shane down. It appears it's working, but then he stabs him (as Shane appears to be listening). Then AFTER he stabs him, he starts crying about it? If you're going to turn Rick into a bad a.ss, after he stabs Shane have him just get up and walk away.

It's terrible. There are other ways to have ended Shane's character that make much more sense. The way they ended it seems like an "FU" to the guy playing Shane because he decided to bolt to another show.
yeah because he shouldn't have felt sad about k!lling his best friend
 6 years ago '10        #2288
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9896 9896
 I'm The Dan said:
If they were determined to k!ll off Shane, they could have done it in much better ways. They k!lled him off in one of the worst ways possible.

Example of good way:

Karl goes back into the woods after Rick talks to him about growing up. Karl sees another Walker. This time he decides he's going to go through it and shoot it. He shoots it. Another Walker comes out of nowhere and grabs him... (shane herd the gun fire) runs out to see what it was. Sees the Walker on Karl, runs and tackles it... in the process he ends up getting bit.

-- Fill in whatever -- It ends with Shane going to Rick and telling him that he needs to take care of it. They walk out to the woods/farm and Rick can't do it. Shane then starts talking sh*t (like he did this episode) to entice him to shoot him. Shane starts going on about how Rick can't protect his family, ect... Then Rick says, "I'm sorry" and shoots Shane.

Everyone goes out strong in this scene. Instead of lame a.ss sh*t they showed tonight.

- Rick attempts to talk Shane down. It appears it's working, but then he stabs him (as Shane appears to be listening). Then AFTER he stabs him, he starts crying about it? If you're going to turn Rick into a bad a.ss, after he stabs Shane have him just get up and walk away.

It's terrible. There are other ways to have ended Shane's character that make much more sense. The way they ended it seems like an "FU" to the guy playing Shane because he decided to bolt to another show.
Tons of cool story's in this thread.
 6 years ago '05        #2289
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I thought it was a great k!ll scene. It was the second time he tried to k!ll Rick. It was inevitable. Rick did what he had to do and took a straight k!ll shot to the heart. Thought that was dope. At the end of the day through all the crazy sh*t Shane was still his best friend and like a brother. Last night was also the start of Carl basically becoming a man at an early age. Watching his Dad standing over his dead uncle/friend/father figure only later having to shoot him in the head. Carl is gonna be fu*ked up from here on out. Believe that.

Some things that need explanations I guess:
  • The scenes where it was showing Zombies eating flesh was just the virus taking over Shanes brain and the hunger for human flesh/brains taking over. It was the transformation from dead to undead. As someone said earlier the virus is different in everyone. PS wasn't Andrea's sister bitten vs Shane stabbed in the heart. I a.ssume a bite would take longer to seep in.
  • Shane had took Rick to the outer edge of the farm, with 2 gun shots and screams, it was pretty easy to see how the walkers heard all that. Vs shooting people coming out of the barn.
 6 years ago '04        #2290
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2012, 11:37 AM         #2291
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
what did you dislike homie? (i didnt read through the whole thread)
Fot such a huge moment... It was sloppily acted, retardely written, and lazily set up... Oh, and ameatuerishly Directed/Shot.

Pretty much everything.
 6 years ago '04        #2292
space
space
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 6 years ago '04        #2293
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
Boys just can't help themselves with posting spoilers.
 6 years ago '04        #2294
space
space
Holy smokes annother rumor

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by erickonasis; 03-12-2012 at 12:06 PM..
 03-12-2012, 12:12 PM         #2295
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Im not sure how there gonna get the fu*k on and k!ll all those walkers when shane fu*king stored all that ammo in his secret environmentally friendly soccer van.. no spoilers wanted just thoughts
 03-12-2012, 12:19 PM         #2296
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just want to know how Shane and Randell became walkers. Thats all.
 6 years ago '04        #2297
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
they aren't

the episode might leak early....u know on legal television
sh*t needs to...i want to see the finale right NOW
 6 years ago '07        #2298
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 usarmyboy83 said:
I just want to know how Shane and Randell became walkers. Thats all.
Everyone is most likely infected.
 03-12-2012, 12:40 PM         #2299
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
they aren't

the episode might leak early....u know on legal television
hahaha like how they gonna f!ght off 50-100 walkers with three shot guns and 4 pistols?

of course int he previews you see them leaving and gleen hangin out the window on some GTA: San Andreas sh*t but c'mon whose really gonna walk away from that with a pick up truck, a mini van, and a motorcycle?

ALSO

do you think randall explaining the location of his group to shane was a hint for the audience?
 6 years ago '05        #2300
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 MosDefinition said:
except he was about to k!ll him the daryl took his gun and explained it as he shouldnt have to do all the heavy lifting

as for spoilers i accidently read how randall died and shane i figured he was goin one way or another at least i dont know sh*t about the finale and im gonna make sure it stays that way

yall wont see me in this thread again till next monday

Shane was about to k!ll her and Rick walked past him and took charge. The exact same thing Daryl did in last weeks episode. I Rick wouldn't have stepped up Shane would have taken care of business and put a bullet in the girls head, just as if Daryl wouldn't have stepped up Rick would have done it.

Funny thing is, when Rick steps up and takes the spotlight from Shane, Shane is labeled a coward. When Daryl steps up and takes the spotlight from Rick, Rick is labeled some good hearted noble man.

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy