The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2261
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Illstreet said:
The entire Rick/Shane show down/Carl scene was comicly bad...

Badly set up, badly written, badly acted...

Real shame.

Darabont is missed.
 6 years ago '06        #2262
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
Shane wanted Rick to k!ll him. Lori's speech made him realize he would never have that family he wanted, he could never have her, so he basically got Rick out there to k!ll him. IMO

I'm glad he's dead though. He was a good character, but his death was a necessity.

After last week's episode and this week, this show is finally starting to hit its stride. It still lacks in certain areas, but it's definitely starting to live up to the expectations I originally had for it.
 6 years ago '07        #2263
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 kyh0mpb said:
Shane wanted Rick to k!ll him. Lori's speech made him realize he would never have that family he wanted, he could never have her, so he basically got Rick out there to k!ll him. IMO

I'm glad he's dead though. He was a good character, but his death was a necessity.

After last week's episode and this week, this show is finally starting to hit its stride. It still lacks in certain areas, but it's definitely starting to live up to the expectations I originally had for it.
They mentioned that on Talking Dead. That sounds logical.
 6 years ago '06        #2264
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 TH35 said:
They mentioned that on Talking Dead. That sounds logical.
That's why I think we saw Shane unraveling for the rest of the episode. He's been degenerating for awhile now, but this episode he basically hits rock bottom and keeps f!ghting with himself - the show kind of infers it's about whether he's gonna k!ll the kid or not, but to me it seems like, in retrospect, he's trying to come to grips with the fact that he can never have Lori, the kid will never truly be his, etc. They're really all he has left to live for and he can't have them, the world sucks, and he knows he's crazy, so why keep on livin?
 6 years ago '04        #2265
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Illstreet said:
The entire Rick/Shane show down/Carl scene was comicly bad...

Badly set up, badly written, badly acted...

Real shame.

Darabont is missed.
hate to break it to you but the entire first half of the season people like to bi*ch about was darabont idea

the second half that everyone loves was the new guy
 6 years ago '04        #2266
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Scene would have been a LOT better if I didn't already know how it was going to pan out because of this thread

Oh well. Still a soilid episode, great scene there at the end with Shane screaming at Rick.

Shane was by far the best character on the show. Daryl is #2, and Rick has grown on me since he's been showing flashes of ruthlessness.

Oh and all you f*ggots that were talking about Shane not having the balls to k!ll Sophia, Rick couldn't pull the trigger on Dale either so .

I just watched the past two episodes tonight, so I had to get that one in there.
except he was about to k!ll him the daryl took his gun and explained it as he shouldnt have to do all the heavy lifting

as for spoilers i accidently read how randall died and shane i figured he was goin one way or another at least i dont know sh*t about the finale and im gonna make sure it stays that way

yall wont see me in this thread again till next monday
 03-12-2012, 06:13 AM         #2267
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, feels like I've had to skim through 7 or 8 pages of hate so far.

Am I the only one that thought this episode was incredible? Best of the season and close to being the best of the series.

Everything was just RIGHT for me. The acting, the music, the tension - it all built up this fantastic atmosphere throughout. I was blown away when this sh*t ended.

fu*king fu*k that was good, I'm definitely going to rewatch it before the final next week.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #2268
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
 DOOMage said:
Wow, feels like I've had to skim through 7 or 8 pages of hate so far.

Am I the only one that thought this episode was incredible? Best of the season and close to being the best of the series.

Everything was just RIGHT for me. The acting, the music, the tension - it all built up this fantastic atmosphere throughout. I was blown away when this sh*t ended.

fu*king fu*k that was good, I'm definitely going to rewatch it before the final next week.


[pic - click to view]

you are a fu*king idiot

turn that sh*t on 45 minutes into it and you could of felt like you seen the episode and everything

crying at JUST RIGHT FOR ME

you sound mad sensitive like you sitting at home watching the walking dead with a martini


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #2269
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
shane's death to me was neccessary...it didnt hurt my heart like when jimmy died on boardwalk empire....i didnt see that coming
 03-12-2012, 07:19 AM         #2270
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its crazy, how it ended it was really shanes doing though he should of been content following his brother rick they were partners for forever as cops and Rick was the lead he was the follower as his personailty lead to his death which was all his doing.

First off he broke the bro code of sleeping with Lori even though Rick was thought of being dead it dosent make it right to sleep with your best freinds wife wether dead or alive.

But in all serious matters, notice how he broke the prisioners neck yet, he came back to life maybe that has to do with the fact of him dying and he had those cuts on his wrists from f!ghting with the hand cuffs and the viruis spreads through open sores of the dead?

Not sure, but Shane came back quick as a walker and it seems as if the walkers are getting smarter for some reason they all know about the farm maybe that has to do with the previous school area where shane broke the window which lead to the herd of walkers coming out and the walkers like dogs just smelled out the humans.

It was a set up gone wrong by shane, 1st k!ll the kid, then lead a pointless hunt for the kid as he knew that he k!lled him. It was intersting to see Karl being able to finish off a walker with a head shot. It was a good ending seems like the paradise known as that farm is over, and the group will have to figure out a new idea wish Dale was alive to man the RV for the get away but its wild thats for sure.
 03-12-2012, 07:22 AM         #2271
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 West Side Wolf said:
Its crazy, how it ended it was really shanes doing though he should of been content following his brother rick they were partners for forever as cops and Rick was the lead he was the follower as his personailty lead to his death which was all his doing.

First off he broke the bro code of sleeping with Lori even though Rick was thought of being dead it dosent make it right to sleep with your best freinds wife wether dead or alive.


But in all serious matters, notice how he broke the prisioners neck yet, he came back to life maybe that has to do with the fact of him dying and he had those cuts on his wrists from f!ghting with the hand cuffs and the viruis spreads through open sores of the dead?

Not sure, but Shane came back quick as a walker and it seems as if the walkers are getting smarter for some reason they all know about the farm maybe that has to do with the previous school area where shane broke the window which lead to the herd of walkers coming out and the walkers like dogs just smelled out the humans.

It was a set up gone wrong by shane, 1st k!ll the kid, then lead a pointless hunt for the kid as he knew that he k!lled him. It was intersting to see Karl being able to finish off a walker with a head shot. It was a good ending seems like the paradise known as that farm is over, and the group will have to figure out a new idea wish Dale was alive to man the RV for the get away but its wild thats for sure.
stopped reading there as a penalty.
 03-12-2012, 07:42 AM         #2272
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
you are a fu*king idiot

turn that sh*t on 45 minutes into it and you could of felt like you seen the episode and everything

crying at JUST RIGHT FOR ME

you sound mad sensitive like you sitting at home watching the walking dead with a martini


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Sorry that I take into account more aspects of a show than just when someone gets their brains blownout.

Ol' dumb a.ss hoe trying to suppress some sort of homoerotic underlining in your personality by actin' hard on the internet.

Eat a d!ck f*ggot.
 03-12-2012, 08:11 AM         #2273
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told y'all Carl would be the one to shoot Shane to protect his father.:dancingcool:


'The Walking Dead': The deaths Keep Coming, The Dead Keep Coming


Last edited by s7venwords; 03-12-2012 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #2274
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17443 17443
anyone got any spoilers for the next episode?
 6 years ago '04        #2275
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 erickonasis said:
anyone got any spoilers for the next episode?
Spoilertv.com has a full synopsis for the last episode if you really want to be spoiled.
 6 years ago '04        #2276
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17443 17443
 apfam77 said:
Spoilertv.com has a full synopsis for the last episode if you really want to be spoiled.
Holy sh*t......That site really does give the spoilers...Next epsiode is going to be a BEAST...especially the last few bits i read...I cant friggin wait
 6 years ago '09        #2277
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1325 1325
best episode of the second half.

Crazy how they still become walkers when they ain't k!lled by them.
Heard the gun shot. sh*ts about to get real next episode.
 03-12-2012, 09:27 AM         #2278
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:

[pic - click to view]



Sorry that I take into account more aspects of a show than just when someone gets their brains blownout.

Ol' dumb a.ss hoe trying to suppress some sort of homoerotic underlining in your personality by actin' hard on the internet.

Eat a d!ck f*ggot.
Don't mind the boxden ignorants.

They still think the show is about the zombies and not the characters themselves, or the fact that the walking dead refers to the survivors

I had to stop arguing with these e-thugging kids who still live at home because the level of ignorance that comes from these e-gangsters is just outrageous.
 6 years ago '09        #2279
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1325 1325
looks like the images of the walkers go through their heads when they dead then bam a living walker.
Y'all established that already?
 6 years ago '04        #2280
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 erickonasis said:
Holy sh*t......That site really does give the spoilers...Next epsiode is going to be a BEAST...especially the last few bits i read...I cant friggin wait

[spoiler - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy