Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2012, 12:41 AM         #2241
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I won't be surprised if T-Dog dies last line would be "Aww Hell Naw"
or "oh lawd!!!"
 6 years ago '05        #2242
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
Scene would have been a LOT better if I didn't already know how it was going to pan out because of this thread

Oh well. Still a soilid episode, great scene there at the end with Shane screaming at Rick.

Shane was by far the best character on the show. Daryl is #2, and Rick has grown on me since he's been showing flashes of ruthlessness.

Oh and all you f*ggots that were talking about Shane not having the balls to k!ll Sophia, Rick couldn't pull the trigger on Dale either so .

I just watched the past two episodes tonight, so I had to get that one in there.
 03-12-2012, 12:44 AM         #2243
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakezula714 said:
or "oh lawd!!!"
or "i be damn"

6 years ago '05        #2244
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
If they were determined to k!ll off Shane, they could have done it in much better ways. They k!lled him off in one of the worst ways possible.

Example of good way:

Karl goes back into the woods after Rick talks to him about growing up. Karl sees another Walker. This time he decides he's going to go through it and shoot it. He shoots it. Another Walker comes out of nowhere and grabs him... (shane herd the gun fire) runs out to see what it was. Sees the Walker on Karl, runs and tackles it... in the process he ends up getting bit.

-- Fill in whatever -- It ends with Shane going to Rick and telling him that he needs to take care of it. They walk out to the woods/farm and Rick can't do it. Shane then starts talking sh*t (like he did this episode) to entice him to shoot him. Shane starts going on about how Rick can't protect his family, ect... Then Rick says, "I'm sorry" and shoots Shane.

Everyone goes out strong in this scene. Instead of lame a.ss sh*t they showed tonight.

- Rick attempts to talk Shane down. It appears it's working, but then he stabs him (as Shane appears to be listening). Then AFTER he stabs him, he starts crying about it? If you're going to turn Rick into a bad a.ss, after he stabs Shane have him just get up and walk away.

It's terrible. There are other ways to have ended Shane's character that make much more sense. The way they ended it seems like an "FU" to the guy playing Shane because he decided to bolt to another show.
 6 years ago '06        #2245
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
Good episode. Wouldve been better if Zombie Shane had k!lled Carl instead of the other way around.
 6 years ago '07        #2246
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1135 1135
 I'm The Dan said:
If they were determined to k!ll off Shane, they could have done it in much better ways. They k!lled him off in one of the worst ways possible.

Example of good way:

Karl goes back into the woods after Rick talks to him about growing up. Karl sees another Walker. This time he decides he's going to go through it and shoot it. He shoots it. Another Walker comes out of nowhere and grabs him... (shane herd the gun fire) runs out to see what it was. Sees the Walker on Karl, runs and tackles it... in the process he ends up getting bit.

-- Fill in whatever -- It ends with Shane going to Rick and telling him that he needs to take care of it. They walk out to the woods/farm and Rick can't do it. Shane then starts talking sh*t (like he did this episode) to entice him to shoot him. Shane starts going on about how Rick can't protect his family, ect... Then Rick says, "I'm sorry" and shoots Shane.

Everyone goes out strong in this scene. Instead of lame a.ss sh*t they showed tonight.

- Rick attempts to talk Shane down. It appears it's working, but then he stabs him (as Shane appears to be listening). Then AFTER he stabs him, he starts crying about it? If you're going to turn Rick into a bad a.ss, after he stabs Shane have him just get up and walk away.

It's terrible. There are other ways to have ended Shane's character that make much more sense. The way they ended it seems like an "FU" to the guy playing Shane because he decided to bolt to another show.
I think they handled the death well for the way the characters have been built up. The first way you descibed wouldnt have worked because Shane's character has no friendship with rick, I mean he wants ricks family and to be top dog so If he got bit saving Carl he'd blame rick and hate him that much more and he'd prolly try and hide the fact he was bit and still k!ll rick.

As far as what really happened Rick wasnt really gonna talk shane down. Hell Shane had just said "we tried to k!ll each other, did you really think everything was just gonna go back to normal" meaning he wasnt gonna let sh*t go. And Rick may be turning into a bad a.ss but I think they had him show remorse because he still cared about shane as his friend but he had no choice but to k!ll him there because if he was cold and ruthless he woulda left shane on the bus when they went to drop the kid off the first time.
 6 years ago '06        #2247
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
Man yall crazy

1. Shane had to die fu*k everything else shane was weak minded acted off instinct instead of thinking things through. Yall remember what set him off in the first place?? RICK CAME BACK n*gga was about to dead his best friend because he wanted his family and couldnt handle it. If laurey didnt catch shane he would of k!lled rick in that science lab.

2. Shane WANTED to die if he couldnt have ricks fam he didnt wanna live he wasnt gonna k!ll rick at that point thats why he begged rick to take his gun out and started talking sh*t about ricks fam you could see he didnt mean it.

3. That was perfect for shane to die it STARTED with those two friends and ENDED with those two friends..

Where the black dude and his son from the first episode???

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 03-12-2012 at 01:37 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #2248
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
This for my n*gga shane.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #2249
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Yung Dilla said:
Man yall crazy

1. Shane had to die fu*k everything else shane was weak minded acted off instinct instead of thinking things through. Yall remember what set him off in the first place?? RICK CAME BACK n*gga was about to dead his best friend because he wanted his family and couldnt handle it. If laurey didnt catch shane he would of k!lled rick in that science lab.

2. Shane WANTED to die if he couldnt have ricks fam he didnt wanna live he wasnt gonna k!ll rick at that point thats why he begged rick to take his gun out and started talking sh*t about ricks fam you could see he didnt mean it.

3. That was perfect for shane to die it STARTED with those two friends and ENDED with those two friends..

Where the black dude and his son from the first episode???
thats funny how you said all that then asked that random ?
 03-12-2012, 02:01 AM         #2250
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who think Shane died because of pus*y. Y'all got read into his psyche. This was the first time he ever felt the feeling of being a family man. Look how he treated Andrea, just like a Alpha man would.
 6 years ago '07        #2251
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
people who think Shane died because of pus*y. Y'all got read into his psyche.
If Lori didn't even talked to him it wouldn't have set him off like that in the episode. Yea, he wanted a family etc but Lori should've stayed away. That convo set everything off. Lori was the catalyst from the very beginning .
 03-12-2012, 02:05 AM         #2252
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
If Lori didn't even talked to him it wouldn't have set him off like that in the episode. Yea, he wanted a family etc but Lori should've stayed away. That convo set everything off.
I'm saying he didn't die because of a pus*y, he died of a family oriented reason. That feeling must have felt powerful to him. So to say he died because of simping is flat out wrong. Lori bring those feelings and moment back to him and set him off. Because that's what manipulators do consciously or unconsciously.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-12-2012 at 02:12 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #2253
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I'm saying he didn't die because of a pus*y, he died of a family oriented reason. That feeling must have felt powerful to him.
Lori cheating (well not really because she thought Rick was dead) caused EVERYTHING.
 6 years ago '10        #2254
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
imma miss shane in a way but i am also glad they offed him. rick will grow into someone completely different and "she" is coming... kitana blade and all
 6 years ago '05        #2255
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
 I'm The Dan said:

Example of good way:

For the way shane was becoming I think it was a good ending. He's been plottin on Rick for the longest..thinkin he's this weak guy. This time Rick played him and got him first.

Plus the guy that plays Shane isn't bolting. He knew from day 1 what was gonna happen. His character lasted longer than the comics
 03-12-2012, 02:07 AM         #2256
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Lori cheating (well not really because she thought Rick was dead) caused EVERYTHING.
You don't get what I'm saying though.
 6 years ago '07        #2257
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You don't get what I'm saying though.
No I do get what you're saying. Shane having a family would've gave him a superior feeling and that was his driving force to k!ll Rick. I'm saying the WHOLE conflict started because of Lori.
 03-12-2012, 02:11 AM         #2258
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
No I do get what you're saying. Shane having a family would've gave him a superior feeling and that was his driving force to k!ll Rick. I'm saying the WHOLE conflict started because of Lori.
You were only the one who said he was simping.
 6 years ago '09        #2259
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
can a wezl get a link of the comics
 6 years ago '07        #2260
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You were only the one who said he was simping.
False.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy