The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #2201
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 TH35 said:
That was Shane turning.
but it showed some sort of creature eating on something...thats why i thought it was the parasite taking over shane's brain

or the nearby zombies having some sort of mental/telepathic connection with shane since now he's a zombie, explaining how they found rick's location


how else did the zombies find their location...hershel been chilling on the farm for a while and now all of a sudden zombies just got a gps track on his spot
 03-11-2012, 11:14 PM         #2202
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant be part of the loop group id be embarrassed
 6 years ago '07        #2203
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 jesusplay said:
no dude, it was the virus taking over/oragnism...it was showing flashes of what he was about to become...you're overthinking it
Yup


As far as the zombies/walkers being connected, I don't know (if so that would be weird). I'm sure they were on there way to the farm anyways.
 6 years ago '09        #2204
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 jesusplay said:
no dude, it was the virus taking over/oragnism...it was showing flashes of what he was about to become...you're overthinking it
so it was showing what shane was about to become???? that doesnt make sense

so shane is dying....and then we get a camera flash of something that looked like an alien or a zombie eating something bloody and that was just flashes of what he was gonna become???


sounds like your under-thinking it
 6 years ago '07        #2205
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 jesusplay said:
dude....it's a different form...remember back when rick and shane went to free that kid in the gated area...those cop bodies they shot had no bites.

I'm thinking the virus got in the water or it was some kinda bio attack.

the virus might just be airborne now, and might remain dormant in people some people.
Its definitely airborne the producer hinted at that. You might be on to something about certain ppl being immune but then again those ppl are still alive so its not like anyone can find out yet.
 6 years ago '09        #2206
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 jesusplay said:
dude....it's a different form...remember back when rick and shane went to free that kid in the gated area...those cop bodies they shot had no bites.

I'm thinking the virus got in the water or it was some kinda bio attack.

the virus might just be airborne now, and might remain dormant in people some people.
i remember the cops with no bites but they were zombies.......so thats a different virus then the original virus?????

so those people who died in their car died back when their was the original virus around...the original virus that became active with a bite???? and not the "different form" virus thats airborne now that lies dormant in people just needing them to die to become active

thats what your saying??
 6 years ago '04        #2207
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
The people in the cars died from head trauma, which is why they didn't turn.
 03-11-2012, 11:20 PM         #2208
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Yes he would've eventually Shane's simping got him k!lled.
Na. I think it had more to do with something centered around having a family.

Great mythology of friendship and the woman being the manipulator between them.

They should have been more creative with the k!ll scene.
 6 years ago '07        #2209
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 youknowmystelo said:
Na. I think it had more to do with something centered around having a family.

Great mythology of friendship and the woman being the manipulator between them.

They should have been more creative with the k!ll scene.
Yea and Lori's little speech. Lori set him off without realizing it. She should've stayed away because Shane was a sucker for her. I think he deserved to die anyways
 03-11-2012, 11:25 PM         #2210
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The entire Rick/Shane show down/Carl scene was comicly bad...

Badly set up, badly written, badly acted...

Real shame.

Darabont is missed.
 6 years ago '09        #2211
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 HHS said:
The people in the cars died from head trauma, which is why they didn't turn.
there were cars that were in perfect condition, you cant have head trauma in a dentless car...makes no fukkin sense
 6 years ago '04        #2212
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,961 | Props total: 4667 4667
 Jacc Blacc said:
but it showed some sort of creature eating on something...thats why i thought it was the parasite taking over shane's brain

or the nearby zombies having some sort of mental/telepathic connection with shane since now he's a zombie, explaining how they found rick's location


how else did the zombies find their location...hershel been chilling on the farm for a while and now all of a sudden zombies just got a gps track on his spot
They're not connected, the shots lured them. 2 shots were fired, one from Shane's gun when Rick stabbed him and the other from Carl's gun. If you remember, they like to keep the noise to a minimum when k!lling walkers so they don't draw attention.
 6 years ago '07        #2213
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
JaccBlacc don't overthink it



its just flashes when ppl turn and start to crave flesh like jesusplay said. I could've sworn Amy did it too on season 1. I don't like them but .
 6 years ago '09        #2214
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 Heisenberg said:
It's not that hard people. THEIR ALL INFECTED ALREADY


When you die you become a zombie becuz the virus is AIRBORNE
and then people in the car who died with no head trauma

people keep saying they all had head trauama but those cars were in good condition, if you receive head trauama in a car accident your car is gonna be wrecked or atleast have some sign of a crash
 6 years ago '12        #2215
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
How do all the walkers come after the kid fires 1 shot and when they cleared the barn no walkers came
 6 years ago '09        #2216
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 TH35 said:
JaccBlacc don't overthink it



its just flashes when ppl turn and start to crave flesh like jesusplay said. I could've sworn Amy did it too on season 1. I don't like them but .


seen this in that thread

With all viruses, they mutate and transform to survive their environment. Its not irregular for this virus to evolve from a contact spread to an airborne one. Think about it, when it 1st broke out everyone was within close vicinity of one another and the virus could quickly and easily be spread through contact of boduly fluids such as bites and scratches and the virus didnt need nor have time to mutate to survive. But now there are less people and they are all spread out and the virus is inside of its host for longer periods of time without being "fed" so to speak. Thus, evolving to survive.

this would explain why those people in the car didnt turn to zombies but the people now are....virus evolved so NOW if you die you turn but before you needed a bite
 6 years ago '07        #2217
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Dee352 said:
How do all the walkers come after the kid fires 1 shot and when they cleared the barn no walkers came
Plot holes naw maybe they weren't that close at the time.
 6 years ago '04        #2218
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Jacc Blacc said:
and then people in the car who died with no head trauma

people keep saying they all had head trauama but those cars were in good condition, if you receive head trauama in a car accident your car is gonna be wrecked or atleast have some sign of a crash
I'd have to go re-watch the scene to see if you're correct, but that's the explanation given by the show's creator anyway, so even if they weren't careful in the on-screen portrayal of the scene, in terms of story that is still the correct explanation.
 6 years ago '10        #2219
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
where are our previews for next week. bx usually has 3 posted by now
 6 years ago '07        #2220
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Jacc Blacc said:
this would explain why those people in the car didnt turn to zombies but the people now are....virus evolved so NOW if you die you turn but before you needed a bite
It makes sense. Maybe its what that guy whispered to Rick in the first season. I want fu*king answers NOW!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy