Seth MacFarlane: 'Family Guy Should Have Already Ended'

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7239 7239
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I'm the biggest family guy fan I know and I completely agree that after season 7 it has absolutely been hit or miss. But I don't want it to be cancelled because when it's a hit it's really a hit. American Dad is a great show as well. The Cleveland Show is my least favorite out of the three but it's still has it's moments.

But yeah right now its American Dad > Family Guy > Cleveland Show > any other animated show you can think of including south park futurama the simpsons etc. .

Seth Macfarlane is the only cartoon sh*t I like. There's a reason that he spoke at Harvard. All those other animated shows are for idiots, like half the people on boxden.
You're a fu*king idiot.
 6 years ago '05        #82
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11789 11789
American Dad is some bullsh*t. That alien thing is annoying as fu*k. The dad is the best part.

Family Guy went downhill when stewie went from evil to gay
 6 years ago '06        #83
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1086 1086
what about the simpsons is it still airing?
 6 years ago '04        #84
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
this is just him humblebragging
 6 years ago '07        #85
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
Show should've ended when stewie went from a lil g to a bi*ch a.ss f*g
 10-14-2011, 11:29 AM         #86
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's as good now as it's always been. The quality of the show hasn't changed, what's changed is the people watching it.

The best show on earth could go on for x amount of years and improve every series, and there will always be a large group of people saying it's fallen off.

People just become jaded and cynical fu*ks with time.

Family Guy, American Dad and South Park are still hilarious.
 6 years ago '11        #87
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It's as good now as it's always been. The quality of the show hasn't changed, what's changed is the people watching it.

The best show on earth could go on for x amount of years and improve every series, and there will always be a large group of people saying it's fallen off.

People just become jaded and cynical fu*ks with time.

Family Guy, American Dad and South Park are still hilarious.
Its not being cynical. you are meaning to tell me that you didnt get tired of seeing the peter vs chicken every other episode? or twitty songs?

and lets just use the lottery ticket episode for example. You didn't at one point stop and think about how it is somewhat like the welfare check episode?

as i said, not cynical, just bored with the same old jokes and set ups over and over and over.....
 6 years ago '05        #88
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
I still love show. I hope it gets better. I just wanna see it return to form. It is still a good show. Especially among all the crappy shows out there. Now the simpsons lost along time ago.
 6 years ago '05        #89
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 desertheat2006 said:
Its not being cynical. you are meaning to tell me that you didnt get tired of seeing the peter vs chicken every other episode? or twitty songs?

and lets just use the lottery ticket episode for example. You didn't at one point stop and think about how it is somewhat like the welfare check episode?

as i said, not cynical, just bored with the same old jokes and set ups over and over and over.....
Hahaha you just made his point.
 6 years ago '05        #90
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
South Park > * except for simpsons because its so classic.....

First few seasons sucked but then they started actually having concept in there episodes.

I like family guy sometimes but a lot of times its just extra random.
 6 years ago '06        #91
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't care to read about people bi*ching and crying about the show and how they don't like it anymore. If you don't like it, don't watch it plain and simple. I don't watch the Cleveland show because I think it's spinoff garbage, but I don't get mad at other people who are into it.

It's still my favorite show and in my opinion they still come up with enough new material to make the show entertaining. Like the episode a couple of weeks ago where they lost power during the hurricane and Brian does shrooms...classic family guy.
 6 years ago '07        #92
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Don't really watch it but when I do, it still gets laughs out of me. No complaints here. My kind of humor and I hope it stays.
 6 years ago '07        #93
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
hate to see it stop...but all good things must come to an end
 6 years ago '05        #94
olskool 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
Definitely not as funny as it used 2 be, and I turn the channel immediately when its one of those Star Wars episodes, those are corny as hell 2 me, but overall its still a funny azz show tho
 10-14-2011, 01:18 PM         #95
GregNice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need more quagmire
 6 years ago '10        #96
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
Family Guy fu*king sucks now. Seasons 1-4 >>>>> family guy fell off. stewie's not funny and evil anymore, he's just gay. (literally) and they took out my n*gga cleveland and gave him his own show (and that show also sucks) it's clear that the writers are out of good ideas. family guy has exhausted its run and needs to fu*king end. I'm glad that even Seth McFarlane himself realizes this.
 10-14-2011, 01:43 PM         #97
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 desertheat2006 said:

Which is what I'm saying. Family Guy has NOT changed, you have. You've seen it too many times and it's no longer fresh or original, ergo it's no longer funny for you.

It's not that the jokes or episodes have diminished in quality, it's that you've seen so many seasons that you've just become bored to it.

If you'd never seen Family Guy before and it came out tomorrow, these new seasons, which everybody is saying are so sh*t, would be considered genius and Family Guy would be getting rave reviews by 98% of people saying it's fallen off.

Everything is boring after so long. No matter how good.

Same story with South Park, people would swear the first 3 seasons were the best even though they weren't. Because people saw those first and it was new and cool and different at the time.

Family Guy IS hilarious, even the new episodes.
 10-14-2011, 01:54 PM         #98
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
remember the time...

like when...

insert random pop culture joke
 6 years ago '05        #99
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Early Family Guy was amazing

it's sad to see what it has become
 10-14-2011, 02:34 PM         #100
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
This guy has to be fu*king joking here, you can't be this dumb can you?

Its like saying an old athlete still plays the game just as good but we are tired of seeing him, yet he consistently looks like trash and gets picked on every game. If you ask me you just got into FG (or just got old enough to 'understand') and want to desperately believe it is awesome when it hasn't been for almost ten years.
No. What I said and what you said are nothing the same.

You're real smart and mature huh, what with your character attacks and insults. If you ask me you're an intellectual cripple and a c*nt - I've known goldfish to show more intelligence than you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy