Seth MacFarlane: 'Family Guy Should Have Already Ended'

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2011, 07:32 PM         #61
BrooklynWHAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny as fu*k but i wouldnt miss it if it were gone.

Cleveland Show and American Dad > Family Guy right now.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
Family Guy has fallen off though, its still funny but not like the older seasons. He should make the theatrical release like someone said and end the show. Cause if it keeps going its gonna turn into hot garbage real soon. And American Dad is a better show anyway.
 7 years ago '10        #63
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,902 | Props total: 31933 31933
Noooo
 7 years ago '05        #64
ceo-of-hucworld 33 heat pts33
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 11526 11526
I don't really see how anyone can grow tired of Family Guy especially with The Simpsons running well past their prime. Maybe it is because The Simpsons have worn out their welcome and it is starting to give cartoons a bad name unless they come with fresh material. However, I do believe Family Guy is a thinking man'a comedy and Seth MacFarlane hits us all with jokes that some don't catch (don't ask me for examples) which makes many feel that the show is stale. Family Guy has managed to remain relevant in an age when things, mostly shows, usually falter by the way side. Ever since Family Guy has come back on I have been a fan and will be. Sure the show is edgy and sometimes over the top but the one consistent thing that Family Guy has managed to do is be funny. I can't say the same for South Park nor The Simpsons. I'm 30 and I can honestly say I haven't watched The Simpsons in maybe seven or eight years and I haven't watched South Park in maybe five or six. South Park to me seems to be an idiot's comedy and The Simpsons seems to be a lazy man's comedy. Maybe Seth does need new writers or maybe he needs to take his birthright to the big screen with a movie idea that will tie in American Dad, The Cleveland Show and Family Guy. Who knows? But the fact remains Family Guy is newer, fresher and more relevant than its rivals.
 7 years ago '09        #65
EA5ER1 
space
space
$648 | Props total: 396 396
cleveland show & american dad blow a.ss. i kan't believe people actually like that bullsh*t
 10-13-2011, 07:47 PM         #66
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup release a MOVIE then split like peas do
 10-13-2011, 07:54 PM         #67
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
I don't really see how anyone can grow tired of Family Guy especially with The Simpsons running well past their prime. Maybe it is because The Simpsons have worn out their welcome and it is starting to give cartoons a bad name unless they come with fresh material. However, I do believe Family Guy is a thinking man'a comedy and Seth MacFarlane hits us all with jokes that some don't catch (don't ask me for examples) which makes many feel that the show is stale. Family Guy has managed to remain relevant in an age when things, mostly shows, usually falter by the way side. Ever since Family Guy has come back on I have been a fan and will be. Sure the show is edgy and sometimes over the top but the one consistent thing that Family Guy has managed to do is be funny. I can't say the same for South Park nor The Simpsons. I'm 30 and I can honestly say I haven't watched The Simpsons in maybe seven or eight years and I haven't watched South Park in maybe five or six. South Park to me seems to be an idiot's comedy and The Simpsons seems to be a lazy man's comedy. Maybe Seth does need new writers or maybe he needs to take his birthright to the big screen with a movie idea that will tie in American Dad, The Cleveland Show and Family Guy. Who knows? But the fact remains Family Guy is newer, fresher and more relevant than its rivals.
How are you gonna say something isn't funny if you haven't seen it in 5 years?
 7 years ago '05        #68
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 2190 2190
I don't know.. but

Seth Macfarlane is a genius... dude is rolling in cash
 7 years ago '07        #69
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23990 23990
To me now Family guy is hit or miss, some episodes are sh*t some are hilarious.
 7 years ago '10        #70
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,856 | Props total: 85 85
Family Guy movie coming 2013.
 7 years ago '11        #71
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,342 | Props total: 5999 5999
this show has the most childish and dumb humour ever, peter is the least funny dumb guy ever, it's just sad to watch people laugh
 7 years ago '08        #72
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,591 | Props total: 27851 27851
show never did anything for me
 7 years ago '05        #73
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
Simpsons, Futurama and King of the Hill > Any sh*t Seth Mcfarlane could come up with
 7 years ago '04        #74
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,250 | Props total: 676 676
 Chopzilla said:
/thread
this.
 10-14-2011, 06:48 AM         #75
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aKtIvItY! said:
Simpsons, Futurama and King of the Hill > Any sh*t Seth Mcfarlane could come up with
 7 years ago '10        #76
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
real family guy heads would agree wit seth. sh*t aint even the same no more. i check for american dad first before this now
 7 years ago '06        #77
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
The Cleveland Show is hot gaabidge...
 7 years ago '05        #78
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 49 49
I'm the biggest family guy fan I know and I completely agree that after season 7 it has absolutely been hit or miss. But I don't want it to be cancelled because when it's a hit it's really a hit. American Dad is a great show as well. The Cleveland Show is my least favorite out of the three but it's still has it's moments.

But yeah right now its American Dad > Family Guy > Cleveland Show > any other animated show you can think of including south park futurama the simpsons etc. .

Seth Macfarlane is the only cartoon sh*t I like. There's a reason that he spoke at Harvard. All those other animated shows are for idiots, like half the people on boxden.
 7 years ago '06        #79
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,670 | Props total: 1807 1807
i see alot of futurama hate.. you gott BE A BIT QUICK WITTED to understand the humor
 7 years ago '11        #80
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$266 | Props total: 175 175
American Dad > South Park (just cuz they look like they are gonna spin it in a new direction) > Futurama > Family Guy > South Park (in case im wrong and it stays the same old way it always has) > Cleveland Show > The Simpsons.

I hate that FG has gone the way it has. I Loved that show. I was looking forward to this season til I saw the first ep. Worst episode since stewie and brian locked in a vault. talk about some gay sh*t....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago