most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2011, 08:32 PM         #61
BrooklynWHAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny as fu*k but i wouldnt miss it if it were gone.

Cleveland Show and American Dad > Family Guy right now.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
Family Guy has fallen off though, its still funny but not like the older seasons. He should make the theatrical release like someone said and end the show. Cause if it keeps going its gonna turn into hot garbage real soon. And American Dad is a better show anyway.
 6 years ago '10        #63
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
Noooo
 6 years ago '05        #64
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 9838 9838
I don't really see how anyone can grow tired of Family Guy especially with The Simpsons running well past their prime. Maybe it is because The Simpsons have worn out their welcome and it is starting to give cartoons a bad name unless they come with fresh material. However, I do believe Family Guy is a thinking man'a comedy and Seth MacFarlane hits us all with jokes that some don't catch (don't ask me for examples) which makes many feel that the show is stale. Family Guy has managed to remain relevant in an age when things, mostly shows, usually falter by the way side. Ever since Family Guy has come back on I have been a fan and will be. Sure the show is edgy and sometimes over the top but the one consistent thing that Family Guy has managed to do is be funny. I can't say the same for South Park nor The Simpsons. I'm 30 and I can honestly say I haven't watched The Simpsons in maybe seven or eight years and I haven't watched South Park in maybe five or six. South Park to me seems to be an idiot's comedy and The Simpsons seems to be a lazy man's comedy. Maybe Seth does need new writers or maybe he needs to take his birthright to the big screen with a movie idea that will tie in American Dad, The Cleveland Show and Family Guy. Who knows? But the fact remains Family Guy is newer, fresher and more relevant than its rivals.
 6 years ago '09        #65
EA5ER1 
space
space
$642 | Props total: 378 378
cleveland show & american dad blow a.ss. i kan't believe people actually like that bullsh*t
 10-13-2011, 08:47 PM         #66
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup release a MOVIE then split like peas do
 10-13-2011, 08:54 PM         #67
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
I don't really see how anyone can grow tired of Family Guy especially with The Simpsons running well past their prime. Maybe it is because The Simpsons have worn out their welcome and it is starting to give cartoons a bad name unless they come with fresh material. However, I do believe Family Guy is a thinking man'a comedy and Seth MacFarlane hits us all with jokes that some don't catch (don't ask me for examples) which makes many feel that the show is stale. Family Guy has managed to remain relevant in an age when things, mostly shows, usually falter by the way side. Ever since Family Guy has come back on I have been a fan and will be. Sure the show is edgy and sometimes over the top but the one consistent thing that Family Guy has managed to do is be funny. I can't say the same for South Park nor The Simpsons. I'm 30 and I can honestly say I haven't watched The Simpsons in maybe seven or eight years and I haven't watched South Park in maybe five or six. South Park to me seems to be an idiot's comedy and The Simpsons seems to be a lazy man's comedy. Maybe Seth does need new writers or maybe he needs to take his birthright to the big screen with a movie idea that will tie in American Dad, The Cleveland Show and Family Guy. Who knows? But the fact remains Family Guy is newer, fresher and more relevant than its rivals.
How are you gonna say something isn't funny if you haven't seen it in 5 years?
 6 years ago '05        #68
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1878 1878
I don't know.. but

Seth Macfarlane is a genius... dude is rolling in cash
 6 years ago '07        #69
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20075 20075
To me now Family guy is hit or miss, some episodes are sh*t some are hilarious.
 6 years ago '10        #70
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
Family Guy movie coming 2013.
 6 years ago '11        #71
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3633 3633
this show has the most childish and dumb humour ever, peter is the least funny dumb guy ever, it's just sad to watch people laugh
 6 years ago '08        #72
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
show never did anything for me
 6 years ago '05        #73
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
Simpsons, Futurama and King of the Hill > Any sh*t Seth Mcfarlane could come up with
 6 years ago '04        #74
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 614 614
 Chopzilla said:
/thread
this.
 10-14-2011, 07:48 AM         #75
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aKtIvItY! said:
Simpsons, Futurama and King of the Hill > Any sh*t Seth Mcfarlane could come up with
 6 years ago '10        #76
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
real family guy heads would agree wit seth. sh*t aint even the same no more. i check for american dad first before this now
 6 years ago '06        #77
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
The Cleveland Show is hot gaabidge...
 6 years ago '05        #78
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I'm the biggest family guy fan I know and I completely agree that after season 7 it has absolutely been hit or miss. But I don't want it to be cancelled because when it's a hit it's really a hit. American Dad is a great show as well. The Cleveland Show is my least favorite out of the three but it's still has it's moments.

But yeah right now its American Dad > Family Guy > Cleveland Show > any other animated show you can think of including south park futurama the simpsons etc. .

Seth Macfarlane is the only cartoon sh*t I like. There's a reason that he spoke at Harvard. All those other animated shows are for idiots, like half the people on boxden.
 6 years ago '06        #79
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
i see alot of futurama hate.. you gott BE A BIT QUICK WITTED to understand the humor
 6 years ago '11        #80
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154
American Dad > South Park (just cuz they look like they are gonna spin it in a new direction) > Futurama > Family Guy > South Park (in case im wrong and it stays the same old way it always has) > Cleveland Show > The Simpsons.

I hate that FG has gone the way it has. I Loved that show. I was looking forward to this season til I saw the first ep. Worst episode since stewie and brian locked in a vault. talk about some gay sh*t....
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy