Kurt Warner: "Alex Smith is a Top 5 QB"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #101
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 276 276
 Veno da Don said:
Once again I NEVER SAID SMITH WAS A BETTER QB! But he IS having a better first 5 weeks. And if you think Smith's weapons are better then Cam or Vick you don't know sh*t about football, if you think Frank Gore is the reason Smith is playing well then you are making excuses. The Pats have the WORSE D IN THE NFL BUT DOES THAT MAKE BRADY LOOK BAD??

Sir you are reaching and the fact of the matter is Smith winning record and the fact he is able to protect the rock and not COST his team>> Vick and Cams season SO FAR!
So then by your measure i could say Rex Grossman is having a better year cause they have the same record and rex has way more yards?
 6 years ago '05        #102
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21021 21021
 82Koo said:
Jason Campbell was in the same situation with all the coordinators starting back in college and he stats are way better then Smith. So excuse or not he is not top 5 this year. Rivers is playing better than him period. Fitzpatrick is playing better than him right now. Smith isnt throwing picks this year but trust that will soon change.

Really now? They've been pretty much the same exact quarterback the past couple of years, and it's clear who's better between the two this year.

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '05        #103
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10685 10685
 82Koo said:
Jason Campbell was in the same situation with all the coordinators starting back in college and he stats are way better then Smith. So excuse or not he is not top 5 this year. Rivers is playing better than him period. Fitzpatrick is playing better than him right now. Smith isnt throwing picks this year but trust that will soon change.
1.) Don't compare the NFL to the NCAA.. Two different Ball games...

2.) Alex Smith is playing like a top 5 QB, but like many of you on Boxden that don;t read, you're used to him being a disappointment, therefore it's hard to fathom he's putting up these type of numbers.

3.) Smith isn't throwing picks like he used too and no I'm not going to trust you on your prediction that things will change.. You sir are a nobody when it comes to predictions..
 6 years ago '04        #104
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 82Koo said:
So then by your measure i could say Rex Grossman is having a better year cause they have the same record and rex has way more yards?
They do not have the same record and Smith's number are better then Rex numbers.

Smith at 66% 965 yards 7 td only 1 pick he has lost 1 fumble and been sacked 14 times(which makes me when thinking about this Sunday).

Grossman at 58% 989 yards 6td 5int 2 lost fumbles and been sacked 8 times.

Smith granted does not get as many opportunities but he is playing smart winning football. Can't be mad at Smith's play through the first 5 is all i'm saying and I know what Warner was referring to in his segment because i have watched it.

Yall just hear the name and get disgusted but the kid was the 1st pick he is supposed to be productive for his squad and right now he is doing a good job.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 10-14-2011 at 05:45 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy