NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
to be fair Warner does do this list every week.
 6 years ago '06        #82
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 1998 1998
 6 years ago '09        #83
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
 bransonsaks said:
Ducktales. But if he beats the lions I will at least respect him. Remeber singeltary had them 3 and 0 till they got farved and Brett stole their Swag!
No n*gga you are the one spitting ducktales. We were 2-0 then lost to the Vikings. It's not like our 2-0 was something spectacular. We beat two division teams to start that season.
 6 years ago '09        #84
space
space
 Lester86 said:
?? He had Norv Turner as an offensive coach... arguably one of the best to develop QBs. Smith Flops.

Mike Martz. He Flops.

He had two great O coordinators in those two men and he coudnt translate.

Also, answer me why there are so many QBs out there that could translate regardless how a.ss their coaching staff was?
So is it really the Personnels fault or is it Smiths lack thereof?
You are a fu*king clueless clown. You come in here to argue sh*t like you really know what the fu*k you're talking about and it's clear you don't. How about you shut the fu*k up from now on. If you need me to expose why you don't know sh*t then respond but for now do us all a favor and worry about your Chargers only, who I'm sure you don't know sh*t about either.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 10-13-2011 at 09:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #85
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,897 | Props total: 21002 21002
 Lester86 said:
?? He had Norv Turner as an offensive coach... arguably one of the best to develop QBs. Smith Flops.

Mike Martz. He Flops.

Also, answer me why there are so many QBs out there that could translate regardless how a.ss their coaching staff was?
It's different to be in the same awful system for years, it's another thing to be in a different awful system every single year for 7 years. There's absolutely no consistency, especially when your confidence gets shook every single season because your head coach doesn't believe in you.

He's now in a system that suits him, with a coach that has 100% confidence in him. It's easy for a logical person to see why he's playing better.

And for those arguing, the only person to have an equal TD-INT ratio to Smith so far this season is Aaron Rodgers. Alex doesn't have the flashiest numbers, because he doesn't have to, that's not our style. But as for consistency and not losing games, he's definitely been one of the best so far this year. Not sure what's so hard for you guys to understand this topic.

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '05        #86
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Veno da Don said:
Woahdere!?? Why do I have to be white because Vick and Cam have more losses and turnovers then Smith??

You sound like a fu*king fool for one I'm not white, for two what I said was fact, for three I never said I Alex Smith was a better QB then those players but he is having a solid first 5 and his team is 4-1.

This could all change as soon as this weekend, if you watched the Warner segment it talks about at the moment who is playing the best NOT WHO IS THE BETTER QB. Now take yo a.ss to bed youngster!
kid, cam and vick would be 4 - 1 if their job could be as easy as alex smith. When u don't even got to throw for that many yards it's easy... shyt if cam was on that team they would b 5 - 0 and cam would be in the MVP race..FIRST YEAR. the best game alex has had it was a blow out because of their defense..had nothing to do with him.

wait until he has to throw the ball all over the place like vick and cam...the interceptions will come. vick and cam are much better, white guys like you like to single out black QB's. Their jobs are much harder.
 6 years ago '09        #87
space
space
 awall said:
kid, cam and vick would be 4 - 1 if their job could be as easy as alex smith. When u don't even got to throw for that many yards it's easy... shyt if cam was on that team they would b 5 - 0 and cam would be in the MVP race..FIRST YEAR. the best game alex has had it was a blow out because of their defense..had nothing to do with him.

wait until he has to throw the ball all over the place like vick and cam...the interceptions will come. vick and cam are much better, white guys like you like to single out black QB's. Their jobs are much harder.
well, Cam and Vick both have capable running backs behind them to hand off to and carry the load. Who told the coaches they needed to just go out and fling it that much for either guy? The one game Cam wasnt able to fling it they beat the Jaguars.
Alex Smith goes out and takes what the defense gives him plus we dont have wide receivers worth a fu*k that would allow for us to take it deep a lot and rack up yards like that. Oh yeah, Alex Smith threw 32-52, 461 yards, 5 tds and no picks the last two games against the Eagles and Bucs who are supposed to be good teams.

Yeah he doesnt have to throw it 30 times a game but for what he is asked to do he does very well and gets wins. When the team was losing it was his fault, the team is winning you say he is terrible and doesn't deserve credit. Which is it people?
 6 years ago '08        #88
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,796 | Props total: 9115 9115
Nothing wrong with this thread.
 6 years ago '05        #89
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Fly 2ndComing said:
well, Cam and Vick both have capable running backs behind them to hand off to and carry the load. Who told the coaches they needed to just go out and fling it that much for either guy? The one game Cam wasnt able to fling it they beat the Jaguars.
Alex Smith goes out and takes what the defense gives him plus we dont have wide receivers worth a fu*k that would allow for us to take it deep a lot and rack up yards like that. Oh yeah, Alex Smith threw 32-52, 461 yards, 5 tds and no picks the last two games against the Eagles and Bucs who are supposed to be good teams.

Yeah he doesnt have to throw it 30 times a game but for what he is asked to do he does very well and gets wins. When the team was losing it was his fault, the team is winning you say he is terrible and doesn't deserve credit. Which is it people?
It's not about their backs, it's about their offensive line blocking for room to run. They don't have those. Camn and vick gotta be the leading rushers on their teams. And that's the point hes taking what the defense gives him, to win a super bowl you will have to do a lot more than that. As i said it's easy playing when you are under no pressure, it's easy to throw 32-52 461 yards when the other team can't score because of how well your defense is playing. Tampa scored 3 f.uckin points? 3!

Yeah Vick and the eagles can only dream about a team only scoring 3 points against their garbage defense. The eagles are stupid and that was the reason they won that game. NOT ALEX.

The pressure will kick in soon enough, Mark sanchez has had to learn what happens when he is forced to throw the ball for a bunch of yards every single game. Your team will find out soon that check downs ain't good enough. Yeah u can give ALex the credit but my only point is any QB can do what he is doing right now. Home boy trying to say he is better than cam and vick, they are FORCED to do a lot more. No way could alex have the stats that he has on the eagles or panthers and still even come close to winning.

Last edited by awall; 10-13-2011 at 10:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #90
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 Pyro911 said:
as a 9ers fan, this Alex Smith success is a little overwhelming. (But if this mofo beats the Lions ill call him the GOAT all day)

As a lifelong niners fan.....
 6 years ago '09        #91
space
space
 awall said:
It's not about their backs, it's about their offensive line blocking for room to run. They don't have those. Camn and vick gotta be the leading rushers on their teams. And that's the point hes taking what the defense gives him, to win a super bowl you will have to do a lot more than that. As i said it's easy playing when you are under no pressure, it's easy to throw 32-52 461 yards when the other team can't score because of how well your defense is playing. Tampa scored 3 f.uckin points? 3!

Yeah Vick and the eagles can only dream about a team only scoring 3 points against their garbage defense. The eagles are stupid and that was the reason they won that game. NOT ALEX.

The pressure will kick in soon enough, Mark sanchez has had to learn what happens when he is forced to throw the ball for a bunch of yards every single game. Your team will find out soon that check downs ain't good enough. Yeah u can give ALex the credit but my only point is any QB can do what he is doing right now. Home boy trying to say he is better than cam and vick, they have to do a lot more.
The Eagles put up like 500yds on our defense and probably should have won that game, where was that defense most of that game that saved Alex Smith? Alex Smith threw the ball a lot in that game and had three TDs all after the Eagles went up like three tds.

Your point is invalid because Vick and Cam shouldnt have to do all that passing. You talk like Deangelo, Stewart and Shady suck and that the line they run behind is totally different than recent years when they all ran for good numbers. Whenever the eagles and panthers realize they can win by utilizing their runningbacks way more and throwing when needed then they will win and Cam/Vick will stop having so many turnovers. Don't blame Alex Smith because his coach knows how to put people in the best position to succeed.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 JollyGreenGiant said:
Alex Smith isn't even a top 5 QB in the NFC West.

Veno da Don said:
Cam and Vick have a lot more turnovers and losses so its debatable.
What does the losses got to do with Cam?....He's rarely been the reason we have lost the games...Coaching and that Defense have been the main problem....Now the turnovers are his fault but he a rookie and growing into the game...but Cam hasn't really had one bad game since week 1...and ill just wait to further my judgement till playoffs...because its noooooooooooo way they don't make the playoffs this year....no way
 6 years ago '05        #93
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
"that's my quarterback, that's my quarterback and if yall hate man that's really unfair"
 6 years ago '05        #94
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10835 10835
 Lester86 said:

Mike Martz. He Flops.

You're a dumbass and need to stop talking out of your a.ss and stick to your overrated chargers. First of all, Alex did average under Turner in the 06 season and went 16 TD and 16 INT. Wasn't impressive but much better than his rookie season under McCarthy in 05 when he was 1 TD and 11 INT. And the only time he played under Mike Martz was in the preseason before he re-injured his shoulder which ended his season. Then he had Jimmy Raye as his playcaller while Sing had full control of the playcalling which was completely garbage.

Now he has a coach that knows offense and how to develop QB's. Alex Smith is far from a top 5 QB, but he's doing pretty damn good and he's on the verge of turning his career around if he keeps it up.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '06        #95
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 Pyro911 said:
as a 9ers fan, this Alex Smith success is a little overwhelming. (But if this mofo beats the Lions ill call him the GOAT all day)
 6 years ago '05        #96
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Smith isn't Top 5 so far this season.

but he has lead his team to 4-1, and there's only 7 teams that are 4-1 or better :hmm:

Top 7...

Last edited by SacTown; 10-14-2011 at 01:41 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #97
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 awall said:

ohhhhhh so now I get it the 49ers are a great team and the Eagles and Panthers suck, and this has NOTHING to do with the QB play??

You dont know what you are talking about and your not making much sense sir. And dont play the race card with a black man it just makes you look stupid. I will not retype my previous post which explained everything from what I meant to what Warner bases his segment on. I already made my point clear.

And sense you think his job is sooo easy name me ONE receiver who has play ALL 5 games for the 49ers??? Please do!

You lose bruh just face it you can't argue your way into being right about this. Don't say its the team cause you would not have said that even after week 3.
 6 years ago '09        #98
space
space
What I love most about this is n*ggas are hating on the 49ers again

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #99
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 awall said:

The pressure will kick in soon enough, Mark sanchez has had to learn what happens when he is forced to throw the ball for a bunch of yards every single game. Your team will find out soon that check downs ain't good enough. Yeah u can give ALex the credit but my only point is any QB can do what he is doing right now. Home boy trying to say he is better than cam and vick, they are FORCED to do a lot more. No way could alex have the stats that he has on the eagles or panthers and still even come close to winning.

Once again I NEVER SAID SMITH WAS A BETTER QB! But he IS having a better first 5 weeks. And if you think Smith's weapons are better then Cam or Vick you don't know sh*t about football, if you think Frank Gore is the reason Smith is playing well then you are making excuses. The Pats have the WORSE D IN THE NFL BUT DOES THAT MAKE BRADY LOOK BAD??

Sir you are reaching and the fact of the matter is Smith winning record and the fact he is able to protect the rock and not COST his team>> Vick and Cams season SO FAR!
 6 years ago '10        #100
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 276 276
 ChickzNKickz said:

Alex Smith has been a disappointment until now.. As a niner fan I can admit it, but to say having 7 offensive coordinators in 7 years for a QB isn't a factor is straight comical..

You obviously don't know the game of football....
Jason Campbell was in the same situation with all the coordinators starting back in college and he stats are way better then Smith. So excuse or not he is not top 5 this year. Rivers is playing better than him period. Fitzpatrick is playing better than him right now. Smith isnt throwing picks this year but trust that will soon change.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago