800MHz iPhone 4S browser powers past the 1.5GHz Samsung Galaxy S II

most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-14-2011, 06:03 AM         #161
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Wasn't your sh*t a vegetable for like three days Nah, if I was a responsible adult I'd own one.


Poor RIM. They better sell their company before it has no value whatsoever. How the mighty have fallen.
 10-14-2011, 06:06 AM         #162
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
my man orders his phones from infomercials, pay as you go jitterbug type
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to finishim again.

I spit up my Sprite after I read "jitterbug".
 10-14-2011, 06:15 AM         #163
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:


Poor RIM. They better sell their company before it has no value whatsoever. How the mighty have fallen.
All they need to do is license BBM to all the major OS developers and they'd see a bit more life financially. There's a great deal that you can do design wise to the Blackberry to make it more attractive, but RIM acts like everyone is afraid of change.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 10-14-2011, 06:21 AM         #164
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
All they need to do is license BBM to all the major OS developers and they'd see a bit more life financially. There's a great deal that you can do design wise to the Blackberry to make it more attractive, but RIM acts like everyone is afraid of change.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Yeah but if they license BBM to the other OS developers, why would someone buy a blackberry? I thought that was one of the major selling points. I do like the fact that they still have physical keyboards. That is the one thing that is pissing me off about the next gen Android phones. Almost all of them do not have a physical keyboard. I must be one of a very small group of people who actually prefer a thicker phone with a slide out keyboard.
 10-14-2011, 06:29 AM         #165
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
Yeah but if they license BBM to the other OS developers, why would someone buy a blackberry? I thought that was one of the major selling points. I do like the fact that they still have physical keyboards. That is the one thing that is pissing me off about the next gen Android phones. Almost all of them do not have a physical keyboard. I must be one of a very small group of people who actually prefer a thicker phone with a slide out keyboard.
I think people buy blackberries because they want a physical keyboard and the system is more reliable than the "pro" versions of phones from Samsung or Moto.
 7 years ago '04        #166
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,618 | Props total: 3273 3273
 smoothmotionz said:
lmao speak for yourself nerd when i sign a new contract i get the best phone they have thats free.
I rather be a nerd than being cheap and ignorant.

Also I'm 26 and married with a good job. All this name calling don't bother me because I graduated high school 8 years ago. You calling people nerds in this thread, shows me that you are still in high school and living with your parents. You just mad you can't afford these high end phones.

You might be one of those people who buy products without any research and gets mad that its a piece of sh*t.

Impulse buy gets you nowhere


Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 10-14-2011 at 07:08 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #167
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,618 | Props total: 3273 3273
 Dangerously said:
I think people buy blackberries because they want a physical keyboard and the system is more reliable than the "pro" versions of phones from Samsung or Moto.
Thing about blackberry is that it relies on RIM piece of sh*t servers. You know how many times a year that sh*t goes down.

When those server(bis/bes) goes down, that your blackberry will not get any email, data and push notification. All blackberry major strength goes to sh*t. I used to hate it,m because even though you 3g network but since the servers are down, that you can't use any internet feature on your phone.
 10-14-2011, 07:31 AM         #168
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Thing about blackberry is that it relies on RIM piece of sh*t servers. You know how many times a year that sh*t goes down.

When those server(bis/bes) goes down, that your blackberry will not get any email, data and push notification. All blackberry major strength goes to sh*t. I used to hate it,m because even though you 3g network but since the servers are down, that you can't use any internet feature on your phone.
That's some bullsh*t man.
 7 years ago '11        #169
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
the reason this is at all impressive is because of it being 800mhz and doing so much more with less
This. Only reason it doesnt' impress me at all is because Apple's processors have HISTORICALLY done this. Also the GS2 Is wild old by Tech standards. But that only holds but so much weight to me cause the version that came out in May had a slower processor, no? Its just a few seconds tho it's not that seriously. Just get what you like using better.
 7 years ago '05        #170
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
my man orders his phones from infomercials, pay as you go jitterbug type
 10-14-2011, 09:05 AM         #171
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
didnt read but obviously this n*gga is mad


Yeah right, I am mad. Nope, just explaining the full picture. But obviously you do not care about discussing actual phone specs and numbers. I do not work for Google, Apple, or MS so I have no reason to be happy or mad about any of them. I just like discussing technology in an adult manner. Unlike a lot of emotional people here on boxden.

Enjoy your Iphone. I will enjoy my Nexus Prime in a few weeks. Everybody is happy. I am glad we have choices. So many great phones available.
 7 years ago '05        #172
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 xeduran said:


Yeah right, I am mad. Nope, just explaining the full picture. But obviously you do not care about discussing actual phone specs and numbers. I do not work for Google, Apple, or MS so I have no reason to be happy or mad about any of them. I just like discussing technology in an adult manner. Unlike a lot of emotional people here on boxden.

Enjoy your Iphone. I will enjoy my Nexus Prime in a few weeks. Everybody is happy. I am glad we have choices. So many great phones available.
exactly, If i was a fanboy I would get whatever android phone was newest when I switch to Verizon next month, instead I'm getting an iPhone, I'm a realist, realistically, this test is biased, and thats all, if you dont understand that, then shut the fu*k up with your stupid a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #173
rickster 
space
space
space
$835 | Props total: 4 4
put the galaxy on wifi like iphone 4s. then run it again
 10-14-2011, 10:02 AM         #174
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will didn't read because he can't read.
 7 years ago '04        #175
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Wow, when did we get so spoiled that we are debating mere tenths of a second as far as speed.. Both OSes are great, it all depends on what you want.. If I was on Android or iOS, I don't think it would k!ll me to wait an extra 1 second for a web page to load up.. It all depends on which OS you prefer as a whole.. You guys debate the smallest detail.. SMH
 7 years ago '04        #176
Cali 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 38 38
Yall watch one video and a.ssume one thing. Ignorant

Your mind has been manipulated. HAHAHA

If any of you have owned any of these phones.
You will know that phones run faster on wifi
You will also know that iOS doesnt support flash

Whether you want to troll or are ignorant ...

you still look ignorant.

Benchmark tests dont mean anything either.
Its about the usability you get from the phone
 7 years ago '04        #177
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Here's all I have to say - I like browsing on my Galaxy S II. I'm sure many like browsing on their iPhone 4 and 4S. At the end of the day, a difference of a couple of seconds is really making this big of a difference for y'all? It's not like the Galaxy S II took two minutes to load a site, it was always done like a second of two after iPhone 4S, and that's only if you count that last extra bit of loading that it does right before it finishes (and even then the site was pretty much fully loaded, probably just running some background javascript stuff).

Moral of the story, it's a fu*king web browser. It's functional and very fast on both phones. Be glad you don't have a bullsh*t browser like the Blackberry once had and shut the fu*k up.
 7 years ago '09        #178
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 178 178
my internet be slow as fu*k tho (Galaxy S II), was about to call my service provider...

Imma call them up anyway, this sh*t aint right b
 10-14-2011, 02:13 PM         #179
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
that's really not the case, as I said earlier my ip4 it self runs as fast as the stock browser on the S2, the reason this is at all impressive is because of it being 800mhz and doing so much more with less, they're both made by Samsung so there isn't too much to gain as it is, and why would u even say it'll blow it away with so little known about the nexus or prime or whatever it'll be called?

No it doesnt, there are over 31 video reviews of the S2 on youtube right now that compare the S2 browsing speed to the iPhone 4. You cannot lie about stuff like this people, when will you learn? There is to much proof, 100's of written reviews, and dozens of video reviews prove the exact opposite.

And whether or not one CPU performs like another at a different clock speed is only impressive to people without a college education, or those who are technologically ignorant. How many Mhz a processor runs at means very little. Have you never compared an AMD chip to an Intel chip? Instructions per clock and many other variables are what determine a chips effectiveness and throughput, NOT THE fu*kING CLOCKRATE. I know you n*ggas is simple, but try and understand that the higher number does not always equal better in the tech field.

And I can decisively say that the OMAP architecture in the Prime will be faster because I actually understand what this stuff means, you clearly don't. None of these benchmarks are surprising to anyone who bothers to follow along. You are welcome to wait and see though, I dont have all day to explain to you the basics of this sh*t. Go to Anandtech or Wikipedia or something.


Last edited by Cipherr; 10-14-2011 at 02:16 PM..
 10-14-2011, 03:12 PM         #180
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga on Verizon of course that shiit fast SMH
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 97
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1292 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy