800MHz iPhone 4S browser powers past the 1.5GHz Samsung Galaxy S II

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
you have to give n take so much with android it's crazy, you brag about having flash but have to turn it off to make the phone faster or last longer, you say your multitasking is better but it murders the battery, you love your customization of your home screen and widgets but it murders the battery, you just can't win
 6 years ago '05        #62
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 danieldengi said:
A few posts ago you were talking about how we don't understand what a dual core is. What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter if you have a dual core, if your software is subpar.
but what I was saying, is you dont understand how everything REALLY works, which is fine, do you, but to say its a fair test is idiotic...
 6 years ago '05        #63
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
there was a redo? I just figured this was a repost, if so then, yup, ill look now
Dude, its STILL on data, see the data logo next to the EMPTY wifi symbol? when you on wifi and its a.ssOCIATED that goes away. So the reason it was so slow was because it was STILL on mobile data
 6 years ago '05        #64
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
you have to give n take so much with android it's crazy, you brag about having flash but have to turn it off to make the phone faster or last longer, you say your multitasking is better but it murders the battery, you love your customization of your home screen and widgets but it murders the battery, you just can't win
with great power comes great responsibility
 6 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
with great power comes great responsibility
 6 years ago '05        #66
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
more like

with great power comes the charge cable in your pocket to be prepared 3 hours later
 6 years ago '05        #67
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
the android has to load flash...of course the iphone wins
 10-13-2011, 10:15 AM         #68
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fanboys amaze me. I point out to them that these benchmarks and video comparisons are skewed and presented in a biased way. They still do not care. Fact is that I can bring in charts and fancy benchmarks in just about any field and make one product look better than the other by skewing the facts. These are not facts that are being presented. The information is skewed point blank period. If you want to argue benchmarks, at least learn how to read one properly and what was or was not implemented on one phone versus the other. Otherwise you just sound ignorant to those of us who actually know a thing or two about hardware and software.

On that note, both phones are great phones. Iphone fans enjoy your phone. Android fans, enjoy your phone.
 6 years ago '05        #69
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rockobox said:
more like

with great power comes the charge cable in your pocket to be prepared 3 hours later
Thats one of the implied responsibilities

and you do know that most android phones get 20+ hours of battery life right?
 6 years ago '05        #70
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
On that note, both phones are great phones. Iphone fans enjoy your phone. Android fans, enjoy your phone.
basically, I like fu*king with iPhone users cause they know so little about what they try to talk about for the most part, I've owned both, and will probably get the 4S as my next phone, I just refuse to be blinded to anything that might reflect badly on apple, just like I do with android, I am not a fanboy, Im a realist...
 6 years ago '04        #71
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
allow me to throw a few wrinkles in

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #72
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
Thats one of the implied responsibilities

and you do know that most android phones get 20+ hours of battery life right?
you think that makes a difference on my life? or what ima say?

i appreciate your deep love for Android but I could pretty much care less it's just great to joke when you come in every thread on BX Wireless
 6 years ago '08        #73
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12472 12472
Droid stans mad as sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #74
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
nice browser speeds on the iPhone 4S
 6 years ago '04        #75
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
threadstarter is a retard, the galaxy s 2 was also loading up flash while the iphone is unable to
 10-13-2011, 10:37 AM         #76
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
allow me to throw a few wrinkles in

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It has already been proven by multiple sources that the browser benchmarks when using Opera or Firefox on the GSII are better than the Iphone 4S.

How many people on here use Internet Explorer on their PCs? It is not that big of a deal to download another browser. This is not comparing the phone capabilities. It is comparing the stock browsers. You are being biased. The GSII outperforms the Iphone 4S in web browsing when using Opera or Firefox.

The facts are this. When it comes to stock browsers, as of right now the Iphone Stock browser is faster than the Android stock browser. When it comes to comparing web browsing capabilities on the both phones, the GSII is faster. If Apple had another browser that was faster for their phone, I would like to see those thrown in the benchmarks as well. It is ridiculous to not include software available to the GSII to make it faster. If that is the case, might as well run the Iphone 4S on IOS4 since ICS is still not out yet.

Last edited by xeduran; 10-13-2011 at 10:40 AM..
 10-13-2011, 10:38 AM         #77
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
nice browser speeds on the iPhone 4S
Yes they are impressive.
 6 years ago '04        #78
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 xeduran said:
It has already been proven by multiple sources that the browser benchmarks when using Opera or Firefox on the GSII are better than the Iphone 4S.

How many people on here use Internet Explorer on their PCs? It is not that big of a deal to download another browser. This is not comparing the phone capabilities. It is comparing the stock browsers. You are being biased. The GSII outperforms the Iphone 4S in web browsing when using Opera or Firefox.
show me the proof? all I've heard we're people on here saying this but no prof, i love how me posting benchmarks is biased, and how you guys coming in n saying you have to used a diff browser to be faster isn't
 6 years ago '08        #79
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12472 12472
 Venom said:
threadstarter is a retard, the galaxy s 2 was also loading up flash while the iphone is unable to
Check the vid on the second page. Excuses excuses excuses
 6 years ago '05        #80
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
show me the proof? all I've heard we're people on here saying this but no prof, i love how me posting benchmarks is biased, and how you guys coming in n saying you have to used a diff browser to be faster isn't
kind of how that guy said his battery sucked on his s2 and you guys ran with it as fact

#takeaguesswhattypeoflogicthatis
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago