800MHz iPhone 4S browser powers past the 1.5GHz Samsung Galaxy S II

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
lol android users mad they need work arounds to make their phones as fast as the outdated 4s, and it was fine comparing specs a week ago, but now the gsII is outdated?

but but they have flash on (even though we praise android for flash), but but he's using the stock browser (even though the iPhone is using safari), but but still look at the specs the gs2 is fasted look at the specs!
#sheeplogic
 6 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
Cause the iPhone won?

#sheeplogic
but but the iPhone had a better wifi signal! , but but the gs2 has a bigger screen so that's why
 6 years ago '05        #43
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Manny05 said:
no one noticed that the galaxy was running 4g while the iphone is on wifi?
come on guys
a bunch of people did, in this thread, and the other thread that was made on this, everybody who doesnt have wool over there eyes knows why and what happened here...
 6 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
needing a browser to make your net faster #robotlogic, needing to customize your phone to make it through a day on one charge #robotlogic, needing to come into every single apple thread and explain why their phone is better #robotlogic

take the battery out of your back already
 10-13-2011, 09:14 AM         #45
danieldengi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Android stans are trying to find every excuse in the book.

I love how Android users always use performance as their excuse on why it's better than the GOAT.
But this sh*t is fake right...find me one benchmark/video/w.e where any Android phone eats the 4S. I'll wait....

Last edited by danieldengi; 10-13-2011 at 09:18 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #46
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
a bunch of people did, in this thread, and the other thread that was made on this, everybody who doesnt have wool over there eyes knows why and what happened here...
PLUS hes using the tmobile version of the galaxy s2 which is proven to be less faster than the att or sprint version. due to its processor (running quacomm and not exyno)
 6 years ago '05        #47
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
needing a browser to make your net faster #robotlogic, needing to customize your phone to make it through a day on one charge #robotlogic, needing to come into every single apple thread and explain why their phone is better #robotlogic

take the battery out of your back already
do you use internet explorer? same thing

dont need to, I know tons of people with stock android phones that make it a whole day, my buddies mom (who uses her incredible 2 constantly, gets THREE days off one charge)

Am i saying my phones better? nope, just stating facts, you know the things that...oh nevermind, I'll let you find out what they are on your own, I've already learned you enough that you just cant seem to retain...

#sheeplogic
 6 years ago '04        #48
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 danieldengi said:
Android stans are trying to find every excuse in the book.

I love how Android users always use performance as their excuse on why it's better than the GOAT.
But this sh*t is fake right...find me one benchmark/video/w.e where any Android phone eats the 4S. I'll wait....
this stuff hurts their soul, the 4s is announced and the specs are compared to older phones and they call it outdated, then the benchmarks and videos are released comparing at its faster, they then wanna say well that's an old phone it should be faster, just a week ago the 4s wasn't even as good they'll always hate
 6 years ago '05        #49
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Manny05 said:
PLUS hes using the tmobile version of the galaxy s2 which is proven to be less faster than the att or sprint version. due to its processor (running quacomm and not exyno)
Trying to explain processors to these dudes is like trying to explain nuclear fusion to a toddler, they dont know, therefore they a.ssume, its not their fault, they just think they know what theyre saying...
 6 years ago '04        #50
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
do you use internet explorer? same thing

dont need to, I know tons of people with stock android phones that make it a whole day, my buddies mom (who uses her incredible 2 constantly, gets THREE days off one charge)

Am i saying my phones better? nope, just stating facts, you know the things that...oh nevermind, I'll let you find out what they are on your own, I've already learned you enough that you just cant seem to retain...

#sheeplogic
what facts? lol this right here is reality, and the benchmark stats are facts, keep denying you guys just look worse, I'm outta this one you've really outdone yourself, don't make me post the battery stats from geek bench
 6 years ago '05        #51
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
this stuff hurts their soul, the 4s is announced and the specs are compared to older phones and they call it outdated, then the benchmarks and videos are released comparing at its faster, they then wanna say well that's an old phone it should be faster, just a week ago the 4s wasn't even as good they'll always hate
thats like comparing two cars, one with gas, one with water, which one will run faster?

its not hate man, its LOGIC, and COMMON SENSE, got damn you must not be able to go swimming, cause your head would just sink to the bottom everytime

6 years ago '04        #52
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
thats like comparing two cars, one with gas, one with water, which one will run faster?

its not hate man, its LOGIC, and COMMON SENSE, got damn you must not be able to go swimming, cause your head would just sink to the bottom everytime

no it isn't.
 6 years ago '05        #53
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
what facts? lol this right here is reality, and the benchmark stats are facts, keep denying you guys just look worse, I'm outta this one you've really outdone yourself, don't make me post the battery stats from geek bench
look at all the dudes you got on your side, how many of them know what a GB is? How many of them know what dual core even means, yet youre the ones that are right?

just
 10-13-2011, 09:27 AM         #54
danieldengi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Truth. I mean it made sense to have an Android when the GOAT wasn't available on every carrier, but now there's really no excuse (maybe if you have t-mobile).
 6 years ago '05        #55
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
no it isn't.
you take the same two phones (both iphone 4S) and do that same test, just with the iPhone on Tmobile data, and the other on wifi, and see which one loads faster
 6 years ago '04        #56
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
you take the same two phones (both iphone 4S) and do that same test, just with the iPhone on Tmobile data, and the other on wifi, and see which one loads faster
did you just totally miss the retest? without flash and both on wifi?
 10-13-2011, 09:30 AM         #57
danieldengi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
look at all the dudes you got on your side, how many of them know what a GB is? How many of them know what dual core even means, yet youre the ones that are right?

just
My man you need to understand that It's not about the hardware. It's about the software. It's like having a car with powerful engine, but the ECU isn't optimized to take full advantage of the full power the engine has to offer.

This is the difference: Apple optimizes their processors for iOS and optimizes iOS for their processors.

Android is just Google's retarded child, that they slapped up real quick, threw it out on the street and let these subpar Asain companies use it so they can compete with Apple for Google.
 6 years ago '05        #58
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 danieldengi said:
My man you need to understand that It's not about the hardware. It's about the software. It's like having a car with powerful engine, but the ECU isn't optimized to take full advantage of the full power the engine has to offer.

This is the difference: Apple optimizes their processors for iOS and optimizes iOS for their processors.

Android is just Google's retarded child, that they slapped up real quick so they can compete with Apple.
I'm not saying the iPhone 4S isnt a great phone, and a great ecosystem, I'm sayin this test is skewed, which it is

6 years ago '05        #59
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
did you just totally miss the retest? without flash and both on wifi?
there was a redo? I just figured this was a repost, if so then, yup, ill look now
 10-13-2011, 09:35 AM         #60
danieldengi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I'm not saying the iPhone 4S isnt a great phone, and a great ecosystem, I'm sayin this test is skewed, which it is

A few posts ago you were talking about how we don't understand what a dual core is. What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter if you have a dual core, if your software is subpar.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy