Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
They disabled flash on andriod before this test
 10-13-2011, 06:31 AM         #22
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Yeah, if anything I think this is a good advertisement for Verizon

Hardware specs really won't mean anything without hardware acceleration. But the 4s isn't exactly blowing away the geek benches.

[pic - click to view]

Oh wait, it is.

Like I said, once Android gets hardware acceleration, then you fanboys can start laughing at the iPhone's lack of specs. But until then, your OS will seem like a lag compared to the iPhone. Kinda pitiful that a company that releases one phone a year can do so well, isn't it?
You do know that V-Sync is enabled on the GSII right? Therefore the FPS is limited right? Come on guys compare apples to apples. The Iphone 4S is a solid phone, but ya are just trying to do half a** comparisons and claiming it is way better than the GSII. The FPS are always going to be lower. The only way the FPS would be a lot closer is if Samsung disabled the V-Sync from being used in the GSII. There is no reason for that. Games run perfectly with V-Sync enabled. I rather have the V-Sync to prevent any kind of screen tearing in games and a flawless framerate, thanks.

The browser test was using flash on the GSII, that is not apples to apples. Opera is FREE and can be used instead and outperform the Iphone 4S significantly when browsing. Not that hard for someone to download a free app. The Iphone 4S has NO broswer that can beat Opera on the GSII. So are we comparing phone capabilities or Android Stock browser vs Iphone 4S Stock browser? Apple wins when it comes to stock browser comparisons. When it comes to browsing on a GSII vs Iphone 4S, the GSII wins. Just use Opera.

Oh and IOS5 just came out. GSII is still using Gingerbread. Like you said, lets wait a few weeks when ICS comes out and the GSII benefits from a new OS just like the Iphone 4s is benefiting from a new OS.

Stop spreading half truths people. Ya like Apple, fine. At least give the full picture and know about the benchmark/videos you are posting.

The benefit of having great hardware a few months ago, even though the software was not ready, is that a simple software upgrade will increase the performance tremendously. Even older phones with dual core processors since Gingerbread is not optimized for dual cores.

Last edited by xeduran; 10-13-2011 at 06:44 AM..
 10-13-2011, 06:34 AM         #23
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
i dont even have an android and will probably get an iphone for now since the prime still has no release date

im just saying look at the benchmarks when people use the other browsers sh*t is waaaaay faster

hate all you want /shrug.
This. Apple fans act like it is super difficult to download Opera from the Android Market for FREE. I am using Opera on my phone and browsing is way faster than stock. The stock browser will improve when ICS is released. For now, Opera on a GSII outperforms the Iphone 4S.
 6 years ago '05        #24
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 xeduran said:
Stop spreading half truths people. Ya like Apple, fine. At least give the full picture and know about the benchmark/videos you are posting.
Thats what the sheep dont get, they think they know what their baaaaa'ing about, for some reason, but most have no clue...
 6 years ago '10        #25
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Lol at you phone stans arguing your cases like you actually work for the company and sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #26
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 VeX said:
Lol at you phone stans arguing your cases like you actually work for the company and sh*t.
if your refering to the ones saying whats actually happening in the test, most are not taking up for google/samsung/etc, were just stating facts, so fanboys can learn a little something before they talk about it...some people are too dense tho...
 6 years ago '04        #27
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
Im not going to get into this argument about which phone is better but, how in the fu*k is that a fair test when the Iphone is using Wifi and the Gs2 isn't?
 6 years ago '05        #28
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 J2hott23 said:
Im not going to get into this argument about which phone is better but, how in the fu*k is that a fair test when the Iphone is using Wifi and the Gs2 isn't?
Cause the iPhone won?

#sheeplogic
 10-13-2011, 06:47 AM         #29
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VeX said:
Some people on here would actually want to know if the GSII is a better phone than the Iphone when it comes to browsing and such. For people on here to post misleading information...it is bad for those wanting some knowledge on both phones. People should be able to come onto this forum and actually read facts about both phones, their pros and cons. Apples to apples comparisons.
 6 years ago '04        #30
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Cause the iPhone won?

#sheeplogic
 6 years ago '10        #31
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
This isn't the best comparison video.

The devices used barely had a wifi signal, so it's likely that the iPhone 4 and the GS2 used the mobile network at some point. Also the T-Mobile GS2 is probably the worst of the bunch to make a comparison video with as it doesn't use Samsung's Exynos chip as in the other carriers' variants.
 6 years ago '08        #32
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 famoussasjohn said:
Apples using their own standard browser so why can't the Android be default browser? Would be pointless to run a test against a 3rd party application..guess that's the price you pay for having flash and having to load all those sh*tty ads...
Apple only does that because they like forcing you to do sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #33
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
reaching
 6 years ago '06        #34
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
Wtf the wi-fi was on though
 6 years ago '04        #35
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,565 | Props total: 3375 3375
which phone actually makes a phone call???
 6 years ago '04        #36
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
Okay so here is the updated vid of the browser test

[video - click to view]

Now as he was performing the test I was doing it along with him on my Epic 4g Touch. My phone beat both of those phones most of the time and tied the iphone the rest. Maybe it was because I had a better Wifi signal?! Either way, all these phone are great in web-browsing so everybody should be happy with which ever one they get.
 6 years ago '07        #37
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 235 235
The only reason iphone 4s load faster than the Samsung Galaxy 2 is because the screen is smaller.

[IMG] [/IMG]
 6 years ago '04        #38
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
well this test is a dud beucase he was using the galaxy on 3g the 4g symbol looks like the wifi sign beside it except it says 4g at the bottom when he runs the 4s up against a 4g phone with the 4g turned on i will belive the hype
 6 years ago '04        #39
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
lol android users mad they need work arounds to make their phones as fast as the outdated 4s, and it was fine comparing specs a week ago, but now the gsII is outdated?

but but they have flash on (even though we praise android for flash), but but he's using the stock browser (even though the iPhone is using safari), but but still look at the specs the gs2 is fasted look at the specs!
 6 years ago '06        #40
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
no one noticed that the galaxy was running 4g while the iphone is on wifi?
come on guys

EDIT: now that i look at it..it looks like wifi is on but so is the data..so which one is he really using on the galaxy!?!? because i know when you turn on wifi, data automatically turns off and the icon disappears

Last edited by Manny05; 10-13-2011 at 09:07 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy