Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 rickster said:
put the galaxy on wifi like iphone 4s. then run it again
 tj.iscool said:
n*gga on Verizon of course that shiit fast SMH
They are both on wifi
 6 years ago '04        #182
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Cipherr said:
No it doesnt, there are over 31 video reviews of the S2 on youtube right now that compare the S2 browsing speed to the iPhone 4. You cannot lie about stuff like this people, when will you learn? There is to much proof, 100's of written reviews, and dozens of video reviews prove the exact opposite.

And whether or not one CPU performs like another at a different clock speed is only impressive to people without a college education, or those who are technologically ignorant. How many Mhz a processor runs at means very little. Have you never compared an AMD chip to an Intel chip? Instructions per clock and many other variables are what determine a chips effectiveness and throughput, NOT THE fu*kING CLOCKRATE. I know you n*ggas is simple, but try and understand that the higher number does not always equal better in the tech field.

And I can decisively say that the OMAP architecture in the Prime will be faster because I actually understand what this stuff means, you clearly don't. None of these benchmarks are surprising to anyone who bothers to follow along. You are welcome to wait and see though, I dont have all day to explain to you the basics of this sh*t. Go to Anandtech or Wikipedia or something.
I took the spider test posted and from the speeds it said the s2 put up, mine wa 100ms slower didn't read the rest of this dumb post
 10-14-2011, 09:08 PM         #183
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I took the spider test posted and from the speeds it said the s2 put up, mine wa 100ms slower didn't read the rest of this dumb post
In other words, in the face of facts and evidence you have got nothing to fall back on but "Lol I didnt read". I figured you were one of those silly trolls, but I couldn't completely tell, lol. You can return to your trolling now, I wont bother you with the truth and the technical details in the future, will just skip over your posts.
 10-14-2011, 09:35 PM         #184
dat_thang112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dezine said:
can everyone stfu now... if this guys statement is true, now we know why the android was a little bit slower.

nothing else to argue about here
both phones are lightning fast..

fan boys getting happy. Clearly the Samsung is using 4g with one bar and loading up flash images. The iphone is using wifi and not loading up flash images.

What kind of bullsh*t fan boy test is this?
 10-14-2011, 09:43 PM         #185
bongt0ker420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dezine said:
what do you mean no sh*t... fu*k that it should have a fast browser out of the box, instead of having to go download different ones to to match the speed of a phone with less power and more speed?

anyway I'm not a fanboy so ima ask, could it be android loaded a bit slower bc it had to load up flash as well since the iPhone doesn't support flash?? jw
possibility. shouldnt affect it tho unless the website required flash
 6 years ago '04        #186
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 dat_thang112 said:

fan boys getting happy. Clearly the Samsung is using 4g with one bar and loading up flash images. The iphone is using wifi and not loading up flash images.

What kind of bullsh*t fan boy test is this?
Clearly this is also a huge wifi icon that shows full bars
 6 years ago '04        #187
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
I'm going to repost this vid that I posted on page 2 of this thread since people are still screaming about the wifi situation

This is the browser test redo aka part 2

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #188
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Cipherr said:
In other words, in the face of facts and evidence you have got nothing to fall back on but "Lol I didnt read". I figured you were one of those silly trolls, but I couldn't completely tell, lol. You can return to your trolling now, I wont bother you with the truth and the technical details in the future, will just skip over your posts.
are you fu*king stupid man, I took the benchmark test, and my IPHONE 4 was just as fast as the stock gs2 browser, using the updated stats that xd posted
 6 years ago '04        #189
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
question to people who have the new iphone. it's supposed to have a 1ghz dual core a5 processor but is it really underclocked to 800 mhz?
 10-15-2011, 03:01 PM         #190
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
question to people who have the new iphone. it's supposed to have a 1ghz dual core a5 processor but is it really underclocked to 800 mhz?
The A5 in the 4S is underclocked to 800mhz for battery savings. In the GSII, the same CPU is being used clocked at 1.2Ghz. Exact same CPU is in both. Only the GPU is different.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy