Drake Talks Marrying Nicki Minaj, Being Hurt by Rihanna, and Never Having a Threesome

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$920 | Props total: 2 2
 EscoNore said:
So he don't like his chicks in two's?
 7 years ago '05        #102
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 1094 1094
Ghostface "the blogger" is gonna have a field day with this one
 7 years ago '05        #103
Qwann00 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 572 572
this dude really aint ashamed to put his sh*t out in the open apparently
 7 years ago '09        #104
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 931 931
 Blacknitro said:
Does anyone know why he stopped fuccin with Kreayshawn. He was stockin her radio interviews and sh*t at first. Now he's clearly not into her anymore. What happened with that???
C'mon son
 7 years ago '07        #105
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 3270 3270
 Adewale said:
at n*ggas who are mad that drake is a cornball. That n*gga is being real with who he is. Most of you n*ggas are cornballs too.Tryna sell a dream like you're the man, but you be crying on the phone with yo bi*ch.

n*ggas arent mad he is a cornball, their mad he has the audacity to be himself in the public.

Even with that being said, this n*gga is borderline lame tho
nobody is mad that drake is a cornball. What angers people is that fact, that 90% of how he depicts himself is a complete lie. Who he portrays himself as in most his music is completely contradictory to who he actually is. I know most rappers lie about a lot of sh*t, but drake is a rapper that lies about all his sh*t in his music(aside from what he speaks about love and what not aka simpin)
 7 years ago '05        #106
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 EscoNore said:
So he don't like his chicks in two's?
THIS!!!!! I'm glad someone pointed that out....

Sooo judging by the responses here, the simps are feeling his "realness" bc they can appreciate a n*gga showing his vulnerable side and they can identify with that type of behavior... and the n*ggas that claim they have "G", and aren't emotional lames are calling this n*gga out.. Gotta love the dynamic of Bx... lol... I dont want my rappers acting like bi*ches either but this man is human too and has taken L's in life just like everybody else.. you would think he could do better tho...

7 years ago '05        #107
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
space
$29,353 | Props total: 19667 19667
I understand people are saying he is keeping it real and whatnot, but some of the stuff he saying is just weak. Dude talking about and imagining marrying minaj, and he isn't engaged to her or even dating her (I mean what part game is that). Secondly, he says he receives nekkid pictures from groupies and he uses them for a fap session. A dude in his position and he has to resort to that? He is either trolling that magazine or he's a lame.
 7 years ago '05        #108
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 Killamike79 said:
I understand people are saying he is keeping it real and whatnot, but some of the stuff he saying is just weak. Dude talking about and imagining marrying minaj, and he isn't engaged to her or even dating her (I mean what part game is that). Secondly, he says he receives nekkid pictures from groupies and he uses them for a fap session. A dude in his position and he has to resort to that? He is either trolling that magazine or he's a lame.
 7 years ago '05        #109
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
*vomit*
 7 years ago '04        #110
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,719 | Props total: 9781 9781
 WakeUpMrFlowers said:
:pumperwtf:
so a dude doesnt give every chick the d!ck and he has the oppurtunity and hes a simp.? or a pus*y.? damn so i guess ol boy is supposed to jump on every one that throws the a.ss his way.? im pretty sure 90% of yall got AIDS
but yet he fell in love with a woman that everybody a.ssumes is a wh0ore that used him for a weekend and wants to marry a chick that slammed the door in his face after bringing her some food.

them women don't want to be with him because he is the definition of a dude that they put in the "friend zone" and now he wants to figure why he always crying and sh!t about em

Last edited by justinjones; 10-13-2011 at 03:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #111
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 3270 3270
 tonystarks21 said:
wtf does he lie about? and what rappers dont lie

fu*k outta here man
you're such a lame a.ss stan ...wtf does he lie about, really though? i can make a fu*king 10+pages thread on drake lines alone, that contradict who the fu*k he really is. This dude is just a terrible lame. Like i said 90% of his music, that doesn't have to do w/talking about love in the fashion that he does and other simpin topics, are all LIES. It's no secret that most rappers lie, especially mainstream artists. They just don't lie to the extent that Drake does. That's what happens when you let a lame a.ss loser type of n*gga who didn't even know the difference between nigg** and n*gga,(see the kardinal offishall beef youtube video) in the rap game. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's jewish. I know a lot of real, down to earth, and boss type individuals who are jewish. Religion and race have absolutely nothing to do with this topic. It's the simple fact that Drake is indeed the most successful biggest loser rap has ever seen. What gets me pissed is this is who White America and ignorant muthafu*kas, like yourself, indentify as hip hop. When he doesn't represent what the culture is about at all.

Last edited by Deniro732; 10-13-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #112
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
I honestly thought this was a joke

"Elle" magazine

and he corniess?

7 years ago '04        #113
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 193 193

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy