Android 4.2 Camera with Photo Sphere Leaks for Galaxy Nexus
1. Download the 4.2Camera.zip (mirror) file.
2. Place the zip file on the root of your phone’s storage.
3. Reboot into your recovery.
4. Just in case, make a backup.
5. Flash the 4.2Camera.zip file. (No need to wipe anything)
6. Once installed, reboot your phone.
7. Lastly, enjoy it!
Unofficial Android 4.2 stock keyboard can be downloaded
For Non-stock Android devices:
1. If you have a non-stock Android device, like a Galaxy S3 or RAZR HD, just install it.
2. Download the app from above, and install it like you would any other 3rd party app.
3. Then head into Keyboard settings and activate the keyboard.
4. Then open a text box and change to this new keyboard.
For Stock Android devices:
1. You will have to flash a .zip file to overwrite your current stock keyboard.
2. You can download it here.
3. Yes, you need to be rooted.
4. Yes, you should backup your old keyboard, just in case.
5. If you are running a ROM, feel free to try and install it.