Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #781
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
That's where root comes into play..
 6 years ago '04        #782
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
I thought Id give you guys some tips to make your gnex faster and smoother WITHOUT any hacking involved. It turns out that most of custom roms take advantage of what Im about tell you as well

1. Go to settings then developer options
2. check off force gpu rendering
3. set the window animation scale to .5x
4. set the transition animation scale to .5x

after this you're all set.. things will be a lot smoother and faster.
 6 years ago '04        #783
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
Rumor: AT&T Galaxy Nexus with 4G LTE in the works


[pic - click to view]



We have yet to see a Nexus device come to AT&T, but according to this week’s rumors the wait might be ending soon. It seems like AT&T is currently testing Samsung Galaxy Nexus devices to run in its 4G LTE network. And a number of 4G LTE SIM cards have been sent to the wild to see how well the Galaxy Nexus performs.

The news come from Andro Rev, who’s source is claimed to be working “very close to the situation.” It is also mentioned that these are standard SIM cards, unlike Verizon’s micro SIM cards. The source does confirm that these are 4G LTE enabled, and the SKU for the SIM cards is 73057.

Whether this is true or not is something that only time will tell. As always, we should take it with a grain of salt. Rumors come and go around the inter webs, many of them proving to be false. But what do you guys say? Would you go for AT&T’s Galaxy Nexus if it does, in fact, get released soon? Is it too late by now?


if this does come with LTE, 32gb, and is still pentaband then Im selling the one I have now and picking this one up
 6 years ago '09        #784
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Are Chinese 3800 mah battery any good for this phone?
 6 years ago '06        #785
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
why the hell are u guys still referring to this phone as the nexus "prime"???
 6 years ago '04        #786
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Are Chinese 3800 mah battery any good for this phone?
there are extended batteries that size that you can get here in the US



 servesurite said:
why the hell are u guys still referring to this phone as the nexus "prime"???
I changed the title on the first post .. i think only a mod can change the thread title
 6 years ago '12        #787
Steelo Green 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$746 | Props total: 0 0
Had my nexus for a while now and i'm finally gonna root.. i was thinking about putting Hubs on it. anybody fu*kin with hubs already? and if you don't know what i'm talking about..
 6 years ago '04        #788
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Steelo Green said:
Had my nexus for a while now and i'm finally gonna root.. i was thinking about putting Hubs on it. anybody fu*kin with hubs already? and if you don't know what i'm talking about..
that looks good. I haven't messed with it personally tho. I had the manhattan custom rom on my phone for a while, but I switched to stock 4.0.4 a couple weeks ago when the new update came out. when you go to root your phone, use the galaxy nexus root toolkit on xda
 6 years ago '06        #789
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I rather wait for the gs3.too late att
 6 years ago '06        #790
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Manny05 said:
I rather wait for the gs3.too late att
I'm pretty sure Sprint and ATat will sell them at a cheap price......You would think they would lol
 6 years ago '06        #791
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 JCSIII said:
I'm pretty sure Sprint and ATat will sell them at a cheap price......You would think they would lol
Doubt it lol they will probably sell it at 200. Not a bad price but I can get it cheaper at Amazon wireless... Either way the gs3 is right around the corner and the one x has better specs so. Will see. I'm probably gonna get a new phone at the end of the year though. I love my gs2
 6 years ago '04        #792
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Sprint taking pre orders now for the Nexus.. Selling it at 200 they'll "do their best" to have it to you before April 22..
 6 years ago '04        #793
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 GetOnMahLevel said:
Sprint taking pre orders now for the Nexus.. Selling it at 200 they'll "do their best" to have it to you before April 22..
and I was all for that until I saw the Evo LTE plus now we know the GS3 is on the rise aswell, Google handled this phone terribly it could have been much bigger if they didn't give Verizon time exclusivity..... I wanted this phone bad too too late sprint/google
 6 years ago '06        #794
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Manny05 said:
Doubt it lol they will probably sell it at 200. Not a bad price but I can get it cheaper at Amazon wireless... Either way the gs3 is right around the corner and the one x has better specs so. Will see. I'm probably gonna get a new phone at the end of the year though. I love my gs2
not everybody wants to pay 300 dollars on new contract though so I think some people might be willing to pay that 200 dollars 4 a nexus
 6 years ago '06        #795
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Ra-da-god said:
and I was all for that until I saw the Evo LTE plus now we know the GS3 is on the rise aswell, Google handled this phone terribly it could have been much bigger if they didn't give Verizon time exclusivity..... I wanted this phone bad too too late sprint/google
Verizon seems hard to deal with
 6 years ago '04        #796
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 JCSIII said:
Verizon seems hard to deal with
If I was google I would have told them to fall in line or miss out point blank

all google had to do is leverage a At&t,Sprint and T-mobile cross release against Verizon, verizon couldnt pass up on this since they had already passed on GS2....

Google are terrible at putting out their own phones...
 6 years ago '06        #797
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Ra-da-god said:
If I was google I would have told them to fall in line or miss out point blank

all google had to do is leverage a At&t,Sprint and T-mobile cross release against Verizon, verizon couldnt pass up on this since they had already passed on GS2....

Google are terrible at putting out their own phones...
Google doesn't seem like the type to tell as*holes like verizon to shove it up there a.ss like apple for example...but apple are just as bad as verizon in the as*hole department lol
 6 years ago '04        #798
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 JCSIII said:
Google doesn't seem like the type to tell as*holes like verizon to shove it up there a.ss like apple for example...but apple are just as bad as verizon in the as*hole department lol
true, I'm just disappointed in how this phone was handled I followed it for a long time and was excited for its release I just can't understand what goofle was thinking especially when Iphone became available on sprint and verizon aswell it would have made alot more sense to put your flagship android on all carriers aswell or atleast secure the release times weeks apart not months.....

its either Evo LTE or GS3 for me now.....sorry Gnexus
 6 years ago '04        #799
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 JCSIII said:
Google doesn't seem like the type to tell as*holes like verizon to shove it up there a.ss like apple for example...but apple are just as bad as verizon in the as*hole department lol
bingo... google's full of 'nice' people to a fault. they could easily out perform apple but they dont have that k!ller instinct


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 04-16-2012 at 06:57 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #800
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Ra-da-god said:
true, I'm just disappointed in how this phone was handled I followed it for a long time and was excited for its release I just can't understand what goofle was thinking especially when Iphone became available on sprint and verizon aswell it would have made alot more sense to put your flagship android on all carriers aswell or atleast secure the release times weeks apart not months.....

its either Evo LTE or GS3 for me now.....sorry Gnexus
Don't blame you Gnex is what five months old now? In the tech game its outdated.I not a fan of HTC but I cant hate,that new evo looks amazing.Samsungs got some competition this year
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy