Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
 118
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #701
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2086 2086
 fat_boyy21 said:
I see you got your phone in the mail today..



if you need any help just ask
What ROM are you running? I have yet to root it but I probably will tomorrow
 6 years ago '04        #702
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
 Pro337 said:
What ROM are you running? I have yet to root it but I probably will tomorrow
Im running this it's based off of 4.0.3. I got the gsm version

If you got the cdma version there's an update to 4.0.4... everybody's been raving about it. it improves battery life, fixes the connection issue that some phones have.
 6 years ago '08        #703
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2086 2086
 fat_boyy21 said:
Im running this it's based off of 4.0.3. I got the gsm version

If you got the cdma version there's an update to 4.0.4... everybody's been raving about it. it improves battery life, fixes the connection issue that some phones have.
Yeah Im on CDMA but it only let me update to 4.0.2. Must not be officially released?
 6 years ago '04        #704
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
download the to your computer... it's a program that unlocks and roots your phone... no more difficult coding involved

also i got a thread with lots of tips and tricks and apps to get

 6 years ago '04        #705
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
 Pro337 said:
Yeah Im on CDMA but it only let me update to 4.0.2. Must not be officially released?
you're right it hasnt been officially released to everyone, but it's an option if you want it
 6 years ago '04        #706
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Yeah.. I was on a custom rom romburombut went ahead and flashed 4.0.4 and so far its running pretty good..
 6 years ago '08        #707
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2086 2086
Yo, these music controls in the notification bar >>>>>>>

Google really got it right with ICS!
 6 years ago '06        #708
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I think I'm going to order one today. Its said on the verizon website I can use my discount now.
 6 years ago '06        #709
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
Im running this it's based off of 4.0.3. I got the gsm version

If you got the cdma version there's an update to 4.0.4... everybody's been raving about it. it improves battery life, fixes the connection issue that some phones have.
i was gonna ask you, does 3g and 4g work on ATT? which carrier do you have the nexus on??
 6 years ago '06        #710
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Got that sh*t

The data connection does seem out of sync though.Ill try the tool box out later.
 6 years ago '04        #711
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
 JCSIII said:
Got that sh*t

The data connection does seem out of sync though.Ill try the tool box out later.
theres a fix for it. if you hack your phone you can put it on now, otherwise you have to wait for the official release
 6 years ago '06        #712
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
EDIT: Nevermind found it


Used the toolbox to root it and add CWM very VERY easy.
 02-10-2012, 06:36 PM         #713
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Man!! This phone is amazing!! Ive never saw a screen this stunning!!
AOKP or GummyNex are your best bets for roms. Imoseyon or Franco for Kernels.


AOKP seems to get features a little quicker, but Gummy has always been the more stable/reliable of the two for me.
 6 years ago '04        #714
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
 Manny05 said:
i was gonna ask you, does 3g and 4g work on ATT? which carrier do you have the nexus on??
just saw your post... the answer is yes and no. if you're coming from a phone that had the 4g plan then yes 4g will work on att. if you're coming from an old 3g phone like i did with my Nexus 1, then no it doesnt work, and no they wont switch you because it's not an att sponsored phone.

what i plan to do is find a friend who has the 4g plan and put my sim in their phone and then call customer service and change my plan to the 4g plan
 6 years ago '06        #715
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Just flashed this

4.0.4: MoDaCo Custom ROM

Which kernal are you using Andhily?
 6 years ago '06        #716
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Damn,now its IceCream Sandwhich on steroids....WOW!!
 6 years ago '06        #717
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
just saw your post... the answer is yes and no. if you're coming from a phone that had the 4g plan then yes 4g will work on att. if you're coming from an old 3g phone like i did with my Nexus 1, then no it doesnt work, and no they wont switch you because it's not an att sponsored phone.

what i plan to do is find a friend who has the 4g plan and put my sim in their phone and then call customer service and change my plan to the 4g plan
ah i see. well currently i have the 4g data plan using the galaxy s2.
so if i was to get the nexus, the 4g should work and if i dont have coverage for 4g, then 3g should work just fine right? just a thought..not planning to actually get it since its still 600 dollars lol
 6 years ago '05        #718
xratede 
space
avatar space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 239 239
ima post in this thread later, gonna buy it today so Ima need tips and tricks and all that good sh*t
 02-11-2012, 03:19 PM         #719
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Just flashed this

4.0.4: MoDaCo Custom ROM

Which kernal are you using Andhily?
Currently on Imoseyon 1.9 haven't upgraded to 1.10 yet but someone who did told me they've had their phone on for 6 hours and are only down to 96% with screen off drain
 6 years ago '06        #720
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Andhily said:
Currently on Imoseyon 1.9 haven't upgraded to 1.10 yet but someone who did told me they've had their phone on for 6 hours and are only down to 96% with screen off drain
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy