Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #681
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 Tiko377 said:
Getting really annoyed by the reception today from this phone i might exchange it for the razr thats how pissed i got today, it shows 3g on the phone in areas yet the website doesnt load just frustrating when my iphone 4 out performed this phone as far as 3g connection goes.

Dont know if i should wait for update for this fix i found alot of others complaining too
Weird cuz my phone still moves fast as hell even when displaying 3g? Props on being a dolphin fan though
 6 years ago '04        #682
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
for those who were wondering about there being no hdmi out.. it does support hdmi

[video - click to view]

and you can take time lapse video

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #683
space
space
camera comparison between the nexus and the 4s

[video - click to view]

This round has to go to the iPhone 4S. Overall picture quality is superior on the iPhone for more true to life colors, and better low light performance. In the video department, I call it a draw. The iPhone 4S has good image stabilization, but has a very narrow field of recording, as the Galaxy Nexus has no image stabilization, but the field of recording was more wide. Both of the video quality was about the same. Colors were about the same too.

it looks to me like the nexus has better color while the 4s has better definition during video. it really comes down to preference. pictures go to the 4s but the nexus isnt far behind. The nexus doesn't have true image stabilization but if you hold the button down it does slow down the motion if you're moving while taking a pic. overall the 4s does have better cam but the nexus is still up there in quality as well

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 12-30-2011 at 07:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #684
space
space
just wanted to remind everyone that I have a galaxy nexus thread in the android owners lounge with tips, tricks and customization info for the galaxy nexus

6 years ago '07        #685
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13046 13046
 fat_boyy21 said:
just wanted to remind everyone that I have a galaxy nexus thread in the android owners lounge with tips, tricks and customization info for the galaxy nexus

i didn't see much about tethering in there. can u do it for free without rooting?
 6 years ago '04        #686
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i didn't see much about tethering in there. can u do it for free without rooting?
it looks like you can ... but I wouldnt go to crazy with it because it is something that carriers charge for

edit: I just tested out usb and wifi tethering with my phone and it works perfectly. I have the gsm version and I am rooted but i didnt do anything special to get it working. I just went into settings and turned it on and it worked.

you can also buy an app in the market to get it working

[video - click to view]

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 01-05-2012 at 05:36 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #687
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13046 13046
 fat_boyy21 said:
it looks like you can ... but I wouldnt go to crazy with it because it is something that carriers charge for

edit: I just tested out usb and wifi tethering with my phone and it works perfectly. I have the gsm version and I am rooted but i didnt do anything special to get it working. I just went into settings and turned it on and it worked.

you can also buy an app in the market to get it working

nice, i'll look into it. props.
 6 years ago '04        #688
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
I would be on this phone like white on rice if not for the camera not being no better then my 1yr old MT4G and... most importantly... no card storage
 01-05-2012, 07:21 PM         #689
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtbatol said:
I would be on this phone like white on rice if not for the camera not being no better then my 1yr old MT4G and... most importantly... no card storage
No SD Card storage is a good thing.. we got 32 GB's it reads faster since it's native and the #1 bonus is that you can actually access files on your phone when you're transferring files to it from your computer
 6 years ago '04        #690
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
IT'S COMING TO SPRINT!!! *prays that it drops around my birthday*
 6 years ago '04        #691
space
space
Kogeto iCONIC 360-degree panoramic lens announced for the Galaxy Nexus

[pic - click to view]

You know those little plastic lenses all your iPhone-slinging friends a.ssociates are using? Prepare for a few similar options on the android side of life. Kogeto, maker of the Kickstarter-turned-product line Dot lens, is expanding its entrepreneurial efforts to the Galaxy Nexus with a panoramic lens titled iCONIC. Like its current Dot for the iphon,e the iCONIC will capture 360 degrees if video, then stitch it back together with a custom app. The attachment will be available sometime in the first half of the year, with an MSRP of $79.

Donít have a Galaxy Nexus? Donít worry, Kogeto intends to expand its product line for more phones capable of 1080p video recording. While specific models werenít mentioned, and every 1080p phone wonít be supported - the company hopes to offer its technology and expertise to other OEMs, who can customize and build new lenses for the Android superphone masses. As a business model goes, itís intriguing - there would need to be a lot of positive interest from both Android photo buffs and manufacturers.

The market for model-specific Android accessories (beyond the basic case/battery/screen protector area) is about to explode, as weíve said before. In the years since the iPhone has become the single most popular phone model, Android has surpassed it in both technical capability and total sales. Now that Android phones are reaching the 50% market share point in dozens of markets, expect all the startups based an iPhone-exclusive idea to stand up and take notice.
 6 years ago '04        #692
space
space
Galaxy Nexus Toolkit Updated To 3.0, New One-Click Everything

[pic - click to view]

The Galaxy Nexus Toolkit by forum moderator and recognized developer mskip has always been the must-have tool for owners of that device. It easily unlocks the bootloader, roots the phone, and installs CWM to get you all ready and set up for your flashing needs, and provides many other useful options.

Better yet, it was just updated to version 3.0, which does all of the aforementioned steps with one click Ė so, even if youíre not familiar with all that stuff but are willing to take the risk of voiding your warranty, you can now go ahead and enjoy all the custom ROM goodness the Galaxy Nexus has to offer. Should you change your mind, it also allows you to relock the bootloader and reflash the stock recovery.

Sounds good enough? Visit the forum thread, which also provides detailed tutorials and lots of FAQs to help you get started.
 6 years ago '04        #693
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 fat_boyy21 said:
Galaxy Nexus Toolkit Updated To 3.0, New One-Click Everything

[pic - click to view]

I like living life on the edge.. ADB that hoe and flash everything yourself.. And risk "bricking" your phone!
 6 years ago '04        #694
space
space

[video - click to view]

White Galaxy nexus

[pic - click to view]

We knew a snowed-out version of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus was on pace for a February release, and while we've still got a few weeks left, it looks as if one or two have slipped through the cracks. The fine folks over at HDBlog.it managed to get a hold of the prized possession, and for anyone who has managed to pass their eyes over the white Galaxy S II, there's not a lot to be shocked by. The bezel along the front remains black, but hey -- beggars can't be picky, right? Tap that source link for a gallery's worth of eye candy.

Metal Battery Door

[pic - click to view]

3800 mAH extended battery

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 01-18-2012 at 06:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #695
space
space
Sprint Galaxy Nexus registration page gets served up by Google

[quoteGood news is here for folks on Sprint who've been anxiously waiting for a first taste of LTE connectivity and Ice Cream Sandwich. Google's official Galaxy Nexus website has quietly gone live with a registration section for anyone on the Now Network who wants to be notified when the device goes up for sale. If you'll recall, the pre-release version of Sprint's GNex that we spent time with at CES notably retained access to Google Wallet, and was apparently free of any crapware (unlike Verizon's variant). Aside from that -- and a Sprint logo -- it's essentially the same 32GB device you've come to know in the US. There's still no word on pricing just yet, but if you've got to be among the first to know, hit up the source link below.][/quote]

6 years ago '04        #696
space
space
CDMA Galaxy Nexus Gets Fixed; No more connection problems + bug fixes

Tired of your Verizon Galaxy Nexus constantly dropping its LTE connection? Never fear, a fix is near. Over the past weekend, a select few Galaxy Nexus owners were treated to an over-the-air (OTA) software patch that updated their phone software to Android 4.0.4.

The update has not been pushed out to everyone quite yet, but forum members over at XDA-Developers and Android Central say that their phones are a lot snappier and much more stable 4G LTE connections. The fellas over at the XDA-Developers forum have put together an unofficial change log for the update and from the looks of things; it mostly brings about a large quantity of bug fixes and performance improvements.

For the geekier out there, Android Central has a how-to guide for manually updating your Galaxy Nexus using the official 4.0.4 file. A word of warning: Since the update wasn't pushed out to all handsets, it is most likely a test soak. That means that, while some things may be improved, others might not work at all.

This update is only for the CDMA (Verizon) Galaxy Nexus, so it won't work on the unlocked GSM model. No one seems to be reporting any problems with this initial release quite yet, but I would wait for the update to be officially rolled out by Google and Verizon (just in case).
 02-06-2012, 09:36 PM         #697
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.0.4 is incredible
 6 years ago '04        #698
space
space
 Andhily said:
4.0.4 is incredible
that's what everyone's sayin on xda.... did you notice a difference in the battery life
 6 years ago '08        #699
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 2080 2080
Man!! This phone is amazing!! Ive never saw a screen this stunning!!
 6 years ago '04        #700
space
space
 Pro337 said:
Man!! This phone is amazing!! Ive never saw a screen this stunning!!
I see you got your phone in the mail today..

if you need any help just ask
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy