Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #581
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13026 13026
the extended battery is only $25 on vzw.com right now. it increases the thickness ever so slightly, does anybody know if accessories like cases or the car dock will still fit with it?
 6 years ago '04        #582
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2707 2707
 Manny05 said:
later february? are you kidding me
I've always hated this exclusivity period bullsh*t. I would say just buy it unlocked or get the skyrocket
 12-17-2011, 01:50 PM         #583
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
the extended battery is only $25 on vzw.com right now. it increases the thickness ever so slightly, does anybody know if accessories like cases or the car dock will still fit with it?
I saw in a review that the original back still fit with it so i'd imagine so
 6 years ago '06        #584
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
I've always hated this exclusivity period bullsh*t. I would say just buy it unlocked or get the skyrocket

Yea fu*k it im gonna get the skyrocket.ill wait a couple of days to see if any deals come up since christmas is around the corner
 6 years ago '11        #585
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Before getting the skyrocket, do some research or at least try the normal GS2 out...some people prefer it to the skyrocket... (HSPA+ is fast as it is...)
 6 years ago '06        #586
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
funny story, i ended up buying the regular GS2 ^^ lmao
i couldnt resist AT&T offering it to me for 10 dollars! (refurbished but i get a 90 day warranty) so i can always exchange it at the store for a brand new one
got a case for it. total came up to 50 bucks (compared to 250 for the skyrocket, id say its a win )

Last edited by Manny05; 12-18-2011 at 12:55 AM..
 12-17-2011, 11:52 PM         #587
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
funny story, i ended up buying the regular GS2 ^^ lmao
i couldnt resit AT&T offering it to me for 10 dollars! (refurbished but i get a 90 day warranty) so i can always exchange it at the store for a brand new one
got a case for it. total came up to 50 bucks (compared to 250 for the skyrocket, id say its a win )
 6 years ago '04        #588
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Manny05 said:
later february? are you kidding me
Better than my situation by the time Sprint gets this phone way better ones are gonna be out that's if it ever comes........

I was just at best buy playing around with the nexus, joint is big as fu*k but feels perfect in your hand couldnt do sh*t but hate on sprint and hate the EVO now.........

I dreamed a dream........
 6 years ago '09        #589
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 8924 8924
Ima buy tomorrow feels really light and screen just whoa

Ics is nice and not cluttered but the camera was meh on it

Finally moving to LTE
 6 years ago '07        #590
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
Better than my situation by the time Sprint gets this phone way better ones are gonna be out that's if it ever comes........

I was just at best buy playing around with the nexus, joint is big as fu*k but feels perfect in your hand couldnt do sh*t but hate on sprint and hate the EVO now.........

I dreamed a dream........
word. it's a big phone, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. it's almost satisfying to hold lmao. but yea, u know there's another phone around the corner, and the GSII won't be far behind with ICS.
 6 years ago '11        #591
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 joshdogg26 said:
word. it's a big phone, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. it's almost satisfying to hold lmao. but yea, u know there's another phone around the corner, and the GSII won't be far behind with ICS.
If you're someone who sticks with Nexus phones you're year-proof, so that buys a piece of mind. But if you're someone who just jumps to the next biggest thing, then yeah...there's always a phone right around the corner.
 6 years ago '04        #592
space
space
 PTC said:
If you're someone who sticks with Nexus phones you're year-proof, so that buys a piece of mind. But if you're someone who just jumps to the next biggest thing, then yeah...there's always a phone right around the corner.
I never understood flipping phones like that.. the phone I got is gonna be 2 years old soon, so it's time for an upgrade to that galaxy nexus

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 12-18-2011 at 07:34 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #593
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
there's a rumor ics for the galaxy s2 will come out sometime in April...

I'm obviously not gonna wait that long since teamhacksung posted a YouTube video like a week ago of a very stable version of ics. So it shouldnt be long before it's released
 6 years ago '04        #594
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
The other nexus phones are getting their ics update here..
 6 years ago '04        #595
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
The other nexus phones are getting their ics update here..

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich may have been the exclusive draw of Google's latest superphone, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus at launch, but from this weekend, Googlers rocking the company's previous handset, the Samsung Nexus S, can get a bite of Ice Cream Sandwich as well (see what we did there?).

The update will be rolling out to all Nexus S handsets around the world, so if you've not received yours yet, Google's advice is to be patient. Alternatively, the more tech savvy amongst you can apply the update manually by searching for and downloading the ICS install package, copying the data to your phone and rebooting (at your own risk, of course).

Changes that Nexus S users can look forward to with their upgrade to ICS include new lock screens, an easy screenshot option, swiping to dismiss notifications and the new Face Unlock feature, which lets you unlock your Nexus S using facial recognition instead of the traditional Android connect-the-dots system

This is why you get a nexus device... the n1 isn't supported but there are ics custom roms for it
 6 years ago '09        #596
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 8924 8924
Anyone switch from a iPhone 4 to the galaxy nexus? What are ur impressions?
 12-18-2011, 12:05 PM         #597
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can install the google wallet apk on stock and it will work fine
 6 years ago '04        #598
SPYDER 
space
space
$647 | Props total: 0 0
Are there any of you Galaxy Nexus owners that are experiencing lag while texting in landscape mode? I've cleared my inbox and closed apps that I had running, but that doesn't really improve anything.
 6 years ago '07        #599
space
space
 SPYDER said:
Are there any of you Galaxy Nexus owners that are experiencing lag while texting in landscape mode? I've cleared my inbox and closed apps that I had running, but that doesn't really improve anything.
yea i've noticed the haptic feedback can lag if u type a lot really fast. it still catches everything i tap, it just doesn't vibrate sometimes.
 6 years ago '06        #600
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
My upgrade is in July so I'm hoping its cheaper by then.I think I'm going to role with Nexus phones in the near future if Verizon continues to get them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago