most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #561
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 206 206
 GetOnMahLevel said:
dialed *611 spoke with a csr he looked at my upgrade date 5/12 and asked me to hold on while he spoke with his supervisor and he came back and told me he could move the date if i ordered on the phone with him.. told him to hook it up and it'll be here on monday.. was hoping to get it for the weekend but its all good.. paid 320 w/ tax..
Nice i got them to upgrade me also.. I should be getting it monday or tuesday!!
 6 years ago '06        #562
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
the att version might have lte as well... gotta wait for more info to come out
Yea but no one knows when it will come out
 6 years ago '04        #563
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Andhily said:
screen is amazing.. like downright beautiful and the resolution just sh*ts on any other phone right now.. like viewing websites or an app like facebook in full hd its just like wow how much sh*t is actually fitting on your screen

2. havent really played with the cam at all yet ill get back 2 u
nice... how responsive is the keyboard? would you say it's improved alot or it's just average

Manny05 said:
Yea but no one knows when it will come out
true.. I've been trying to find out info but there really isnt any
 12-15-2011, 08:40 PM         #564
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
nice... how responsive is the keyboard? would you say it's improved alot or it's just average

true.. I've been trying to find out info but there really isnt any

waaaaaaaayyyy better its so easy to type on this thing i can type way faster than i used to be able to on my droid x.. i really think the screen size and resolution helps again
 6 years ago '04        #565
space
space
 Andhily said:
waaaaaaaayyyy better its so easy to type on this thing i can type way faster than i used to be able to on my droid x.. i really think the screen size and resolution helps again

my last question is how is the speed and battery life on lte (if you have it in your area)
 12-15-2011, 08:56 PM         #566
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive had an lte connection once today and other than that its been 3g.. ive read online that apparently they are still having some network problems so ill have to get back 2 u on that
 6 years ago '07        #567
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13112 13112
 Andhily said:
ive had an lte connection once today and other than that its been 3g.. ive read online that apparently they are still having some network problems so ill have to get back 2 u on that
what area u in? i'm in central jersey and i've had LTE all day, signal at about half strength.
 12-15-2011, 09:30 PM         #568
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
south jersey.. maybe i have a bad sim ima go back to the store tmrw see whats up
 6 years ago '07        #569
space
space
 Andhily said:
south jersey.. maybe i have a bad sim ima go back to the store tmrw see whats up
yea i dunno. when i first got mine connected i didn't have any data for an hour or so then it was shakey for a little bit but i've had a solid 2 or 3 bars on 4G the rest of the day.
 6 years ago '04        #570
space
space
Yes, People Are Lining Up for the Galaxy Nexus

[pic - click to view]

Hey Verizon, when was the last time people lined up outside your store waiting for the release of a phone? Was it the Motorola Droid RAZR? The HTC Rezound? We’d have to go all the way back to the launch of the iPhone to probably find our answer. But lo and behold, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is drawing a crowd, and not just a little one, might I add. The above picture is the queue forming outside a Boston VZW store, all in line for the first Android 4.0 handset.

We can’t say exactly why the phone was delayed, and perhaps rumors that Verizon hasn’t put much stock in this phone — deciding to dump it off hastily a week before Christmas — aren’t true, but Big Red should take note. Or maybe this was their plan all along. Maybe it was all a clever viral marketing campaign that fooled us all.
 6 years ago '09        #571
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
damn thats crazy never seen that for a droid.

how yall liking this phone after a few hours of use??
 6 years ago '07        #572
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
Yes, People Are Lining Up for the Galaxy Nexus

[pic - click to view]

yea there was like a 20 person line at the little verizon store i went to at 8AM yesterday lol

Tiko377 said:
damn thats crazy never seen that for a droid.

how yall liking this phone after a few hours of use??
lovin it
 6 years ago '04        #573
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Battery life is pretty damn nice, better than I expected. I drained about 25% in an hour and a half this morning but thats because I was recording a long video so the screen was on constantly as well as the Camera, plus I had to edit the video after that. I've been using it moderately since then and I'm losing about 5% per hour. Should last anyone an entire day with moderate usage.
 6 years ago '07        #574
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Battery life is pretty damn nice, better than I expected. I drained about 25% in an hour and a half this morning but thats because I was recording a long video so the screen was on constantly as well as the Camera, plus I had to edit the video after that. I've been using it moderately since then and I'm losing about 5% per hour. Should last anyone an entire day with moderate usage.
i'm about the same. at 89% now, off the charger from 8:16 to 10:46.
 12-16-2011, 11:00 AM         #575
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im getting good bl too.. actually had 4g lte at my college campus sh*t was nice and i had it the whole ride home until i pretty much entered my town lols
 6 years ago '07        #576
space
space
been of the charger for 10 hours, at 47%

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #577
space
space
Verizon Galaxy Nexus Hacked to Run Google Wallet

[pic - click to view]

Installing Google Wallet requires users to unlock the Galaxy Nexus bootloader and root the phone. Droid-Life has instructions with pictures for unlocking the bootloader, and another step-by-step tutorial for rooting the phone. Once that's finished, users can find full instructions for adding Google Wallet from Dustin Evans' page on Google+.

Fair warning: I haven't tried this, and as with any hack, missteps can result in a bricked phone and a voided warranty. Boy Genius Report claims to have Google Wallet running on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus, but the site doesn't say which instructions it used for rooting the phone and installing the software.

One other caveat: Installing Google Wallet on a rooted Galaxy Nexus is a violation of Google's terms of service, which state that users are "strictly prohibited from using the Mobile Wallet Application on a mobile device or Android operating system that has been modified or customized in any way."

Considering the effort and risk required just to make payments a little easier, hacking Google Wallet onto the Galaxy Nexus seems like a matter of principle--a "because you can" sort of thing--more than anything else. But hacking for hacking's sake is half the fun of owning an Android phone, right?

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 12-16-2011 at 06:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #578
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 239 239
 apfam77 said:
Nice i got them to upgrade me also.. I should be getting it monday or tuesday!!
what exactly did u say to them? i got an upgrade coming in Feb. on one my my lines but I need this in my life now!
 6 years ago '04        #579
space
space
Galaxy Nexus Coming to AT&T in February?

Verizon Galaxy Nexus owners should enjoy their last few months of carrier exclusivity, as Google’s latest is poised to hit AT&T in late February. We have confirmed through two independent sources that Verizon’s exclusivity on the Galaxy Nexus is limited to 60 days, with AT&T poised to pick up the Ice Cream Sandwich phone shortly after in late February or early March. While AT&T (and GSM users around the globe) have been able to pick up a pentaband unlocked unit (with support for AT&T and T-Mobile 3G/4G HSPA+) for a few weeks now, it should come as no surprise that Ma Bell is next on the carrier supported list. In early December we saw what looked like a Galaxy Nexus (GT-i9250T) pass through the FCC sporting support for the 850 MHz and 1900 MHz bands, but lacking the unlocked model’s support for the 1700 MHz “AWS” band that would let it run on T-Mobile’s 3G/4G network.

Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm if the 60 day Verizon exclusivity period began when they announced the device or when it started shipping. If it’s the former, CES would be the perfect stage for an AT&T unveil of their Galaxy Nexus.

We have alo heard unconfirmed rumors that Samsung and AT&T are working on an LTE version of the device, but it looks doubtful that we’ll see that Nexus anytime soon. AT&T is under increased consumer pressure to get an Ice Cream Sandwich device to the market soon, and so likely won’t choose to complete LTE integration and testing before getting Nexus into customers’ hands.

Would the lack of LTE be a deal-breaker for you, or would you be happy to pick up an HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus on AT&T?

6 years ago '06        #580
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
later february? are you kidding me
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy