Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-08-2011, 03:39 PM         #521
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got to hold one today.. fu*king amazing
 6 years ago '06        #522
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Andhily said:
they have them in the store?
 6 years ago '04        #523
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Andhily said:
Im trying to get my hands on the gsm version... Im just wondering if the verizon extended battery would work on the gsm version tho
 6 years ago '04        #524
space
space
Verizon Galaxy Nexus Found Early at Best Buy, Verizon

[pic - click to view]

A handful of lucky shoppers report buying the Verizon Galaxy Nexus at Best Buy and Verizon retail stores ahead of the yet-to-be-announced official release. But, before you run out the door to buy the Galaxy Nexus, don't expect to have similar good fortune before the phone is officially launched. Some of those who bought the Galaxy Nexus were asked to return the phone to the store they bought it from.

Verizon hasn't announced a release date or a price for Google's next flagship phone, but apparently some stores already have Galaxy Nexus units in stock. Google+ user Dave Fayram posted photos of his Galaxy Nexus purchased from Best Buy, and a member of Android Forums reported buying a Galaxy Nexus from a Verizon store. Droid Life reports that another customer was also successful at a Verizon store.

Other customers weren't so lucky. According to Android Tablet Blog, one buyer received several phone calls and text messages from the Verizon store, asking to return the phone or else the employee who sold it would be terminated. Google+ user Jesse Robinson said Best Buy was about to sell him a Galaxy Nexus, but the product had already been removed from the store's databases and couldn't be rung up, suggesting that early sales have been halted.

Image Source: Dave Fayram Some users reported a price of $299.99 on a two-year contract, a price that's been rumored but never confirmed by Verizon. One Best Buy shopper got the Galaxy Nexus for $250 as part of a promotion on 4G phones. Fayram said the base cost, without a contract, is $749.99.

Given that some stores already have the Galaxy Nexus stored away, an official release date can't be far off. Droid Life, citing unnamed sources, wrote that Verizon is now targeting a December 15 Galaxy Nexus release date.

The Galaxy Nexus is highly anticipated because it's the first phone with Android Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of Google's software. Because it's a Nexus phone, it has no user interface tweaks from phone manufacturers or wireless carriers, so it's likely to be first in line for future software updates. Its specs include a 4.65-inch 720p display, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Most reviewers have praised the Galaxy Nexus as the best Android phone right now.

Outside the United States, an unlocked version of the phone has been available since November.
 6 years ago '04        #525
space
space
Verizon Galaxy Nexus set for December 15th says multiple sources

This week we’ve got more sources than we know what to do with telling us that Verizon’s new release date for the Galaxy Nexus is no later than December 15th – no sooner, either, if you put it that way. This device has been one of the most hotly debated madness inciters in months as it was released in the UK several weeks before being dropped here in the USA through its first and only carrier: Verizon. This device is the first device to carry Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and is Samsung / Google / Verizon’s hero phone when it’s released later this week – we hope!

We’ve got several sources on this date, as I mentioned, the first being a second-party Verizon reseller situated in Texas. This is the kind of retailer that has one of those booths in the mall, if you know what I mean, so alone we wouldn’t take this for much more than a rumor. On the other hand, we’ve got another confirmation from the same fellow who’d dropped video and photos of the Verizon Galaxy Nexus earlier this month to our site, Android Community, and a few other tech blogs. Then there’s another source similar to the first who’s literally offered to sell us a phone, but again wishes to remain anonymous – this tipster comes from a state much closer to your narrator, over here on the East Coast.

What each of these sources is saying is that Verizon retailers literally have the Galaxy Nexus in their stores right this minute but will not be able to sell them until the 15th of this month – except for the rogue seller just mentioned, of course. If you’re lucky, you could probably do a scouring mission around your local set of stores and score an early sale of one of these devices. You’ll probably have more luck going to one of those stands in the mall rather than a stand-alone Verizon store, and even more luck if you find a Verizon reseller who has a taste for adventure.
 6 years ago '07        #526
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
gotchu by 6 minutes with that first article in the other thread

nah jp i don't give a sh*t lol
 6 years ago '07        #527
space
space
i just hit up my local best buy and they were adamant about not being allowed to sell them till the 15th, but did seem to have them in stock. i'm gonna try the vzw mall kiosk after work .
 12-12-2011, 02:10 PM         #528
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #529
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
gotchu by 6 minutes with that first article in the other thread

nah jp i don't give a sh*t lol
my bad... gave you props on that
 12-12-2011, 04:19 PM         #530
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude at the vzw store in my town told me thursdays the day and to come put a deposit down
 6 years ago '07        #531
space
space
update: vzw kisok here said they didn't have it. radio shack said they've had them for a while but can't sell them yet.
 6 years ago '04        #532
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
update: vzw kisok here said they didn't have it. radio shack said they've had them for a while but can't sell them yet.
that's crazy. did they say exactly when they could sell them
 6 years ago '07        #533
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
that's crazy. did they say exactly when they could sell them
vzw guy said he was told thursday, that's what best buy said too. radio shack guy seemed to have no clue.
 6 years ago '07        #534
space
space

[video - click to view]

the video? not so significant. the fact that there's 2,100 mAh extended battery? significant.
 6 years ago '06        #535
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
not bad at all!
 6 years ago '04        #536
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 205 205
Went to Best Buy just now and the girl said they havnt got word about tomorrow yet... then i asked if they have them in stock and she just gave me a sh*t eating grin...
 6 years ago '07        #537
space
space
The Galaxy Nexus is still on track to launch this year. We will definitely send a press release to announce availability. Feel free to visit to sign up for email alerts to be one of the first to know.

Corporate PR Verizon Wireless

somebody's about to get knocked out over this lol
 12-14-2011, 01:49 PM         #538
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pre-ordered 1 and am pickin it up at 11 tmrw.. we shall see rofl
 6 years ago '04        #539
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Andhily said:
pre-ordered 1 and am pickin it up at 11 tmrw.. we shall see rofl
You preordered at a VZW store?
 12-14-2011, 04:20 PM         #540
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Premium Retailer
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago