Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #461
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
 Andhily said:
That has to be wrong.. no way it's coming with CDMA + GSM capabilities.. are you going to import one? it's prob cheaper to import one and then hop on that T-Mobile unlimited everything for 50 plan
the photon has cdma and gsm radios so its not like its impossible
 6 years ago '04        #462
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 MasterMind715 said:
Rezound>>>>>nexus

When the rezound get icr cream it won't be close
the only thing selling me on the rezound is the beats by dre.. i think overall Id rather have the nexus
 6 years ago '08        #463
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 fat_boyy21 said:
the only thing selling me on the rezound is the beats by dre.. i think overall Id rather have the nexus
That 720p HD SLCD screen and the Beats by Dre are seriously calling me. Probably go to Verizon Friday to see it in person.

How big a deal is PPI?

Last edited by King Jackson; 11-22-2011 at 08:26 PM..
 11-22-2011, 08:30 PM         #464
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
Once the ice cream comes out there basically the same

But

Rezound has the beats and a better screen
 6 years ago '08        #465
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
We posted this as an update to our latest Verizon MAP pricing post, but wanted to make sure everyone saw it. According to Business Insider, Samsung has reportedly confirmed that the Galaxy Nexus will launch in December. They did not give a specific date or reason for the push from November. To be fair to Verizon, they did say that the phone would be out some time this year. December 8 is popping up as the current target date.

6 years ago '04        #466
space
space
 Pro337 said:
That 720p HD SLCD screen and the Beats by Dre are seriously calling me. Probably go to Verizon Friday to see it in person.

How big a deal is PPI?

MasterMind715 said:
Once the ice cream comes out there basically the same

But

Rezound has the beats and a better screen

you gotta see them both in person to decide on the better screen. I've seen reviews that say that both have the best screen. Me personally i think amoled is better than lcd. on top of the that the buttons dissappear off the screen of the nexus when your watching video
 6 years ago '04        #467
space
space
Google responds to Galaxy Nexus volume bug: 'we have a fix'

it turns out that it was actually good that it released in the UK first. now when it releases here, it should be fixed by then
 6 years ago '06        #468
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
you gotta see them both in person to decide on the better screen. I've seen reviews that say that both have the best screen. Me personally i think amoled is better than lcd. on top of the that the buttons dissappear off the screen of the nexus when your watching video
thats what got me like
perfect for watching videos on there. especially recording and sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #469
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
Downside to the Rezound is that it will get 4.0, but nothing like the Galaxy Nexus because it will be HTC Sense 3.5 on top of it, so it will look and feel just like another HTC but with a few new features. Personally I want the stock 4.0 like this, less battery drain and should run faster/smoother
 6 years ago '04        #470
space
space
USB Mounting Achieved on Galaxy Nexus; High Praise for Battery Life Due [Forum Talk]

With much of the world still without the Galaxy

Nexus many of us want to hear as much as we can about the phone. A couple of tidbits have sprung up from the official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release thread at AndroidForums.com.

First up, Paul from MoDaCo, the same guy who brought us the ever-so-useful UI tweaks, has achieved USB Mounting. This will allow you to plug up many things to your Galaxy Nexus using a microUSB male to USB female cable, including wireless mice and keyboards as well as flash drives.

This sort of functionality is oft-desired on tablets and it’s no less cool on phones, especially if you plan on hooking yours up to a TV or monitor and using it as a makeshift PC of sorts (though the MHL port wouldn’t be available for HDMI mirroring). [Twitter via AndroidForums.com]

Secondly, Joshua Topolsky from The Verge has been using his Galaxy Nexus and has something very promising to report regarding its battery life. He says on a pretty heavy day of usage he was able to squeeze out 17 hours of battery life and still have about 13% left.

While battery life depends on whoever’s using their phone and how much they’re using it, it sounds very promising. If you already have the Galaxy Nexus be sure to tell us how battery life is working out for you.
 11-24-2011, 02:43 AM         #471
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
I swear the buttons disappear on every phone I'm confused
 6 years ago '04        #472
space
space
 MasterMind715 said:
I swear the buttons disappear on every phone I'm confused

see the buttons below the screen on razr and the rezound...

[pic - click to view]

the galaxy nexus has those buttons incorporated into the software so that they show when you need them and dissappear when you dont

[pic - click to view]

this allows for a larger screen on a phone without increasing the total size of the phone.. saving about a centimeter in height.
 6 years ago '04        #473
space
space
Fixed Galaxy Nexus ready “next week” claims retailer

Samsung could have new Galaxy Nexus stock – free of the volume fault - ready as early as next week, but is apparently freezing shipments in some locations until the updated phones have been prepared. Having confirmed it was working on a fix yesterday, Samsung has subsequently told Irish resellers that it will be bringing new, fixed stock in next week, one pre-order customer tells us.
 6 years ago '09        #474
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868

[pic - click to view]

Verizon's LTE-enabled Galaxy Nexus priced at $200?

We're still not sure when the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will arrive on Verizon, but a new flash ad may have just revealed its price. Spotted by Smart Keitai, the above ad has reportedly been making the rounds on sites like Android Police, Phandroid and Droid Forums, offering an LTE-enabled version of Sammy's new handset at a price of $200 on a two-year contract -- notably lower than previously rumored, and well below Verizon's price points for its other high-end devices. At the time of this writing, the page's "Learn More" link isn't activated, but its URL appears to include an inexplicable November 29th dateline, suggesting that the ad, if indeed legit, may have leaked earlier than intended. We'll obviously have to wait a bit longer before we know whether this rumored pricing holds up, but we'll be sure to keep you abrea$t of the latest.
 6 years ago '04        #475
space
space
 DesertEagle said:

[pic - click to view]

thats crazy if it releases at that price... it's gonna make me think long and hard about giving up my grandfathered unlimeted plan on att

Galaxy Nexus Front Camera Can Record in 720p

Rarely mentioned in the tech world, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus actually has something to brag about in the camera department: a front-facing camera capable of taking 720p HD videos, according to a report from Geek.com.

Pundits previously centered their Galaxy Nexus criticism on its back camera for its mere 5-megapixel resolution, whereas competition — such as the iPhone 4S and the HTC Rezound — already dictates 8 MP to be the norm. That argument, however, gradually dissipates, as visual quality is compared and then finding out hardly any notable superiority of phones with higher MP resolutions.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 11-25-2011 at 02:44 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #476
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Niceeee! i hope so.. its a nice feature to have
 6 years ago '06        #477
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 DesertEagle said:

[pic - click to view]

I hope it stays at that price till July that bi*ch is mine
 6 years ago '07        #478
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 JCSIII said:
I hope it stays at that price till July that bi*ch is mine

Til july? There will be quad cores running ics by then

Shiit, by july ull be getiin buy 1 get 2 nexus free

Last edited by Grave; 11-26-2011 at 06:21 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #480
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 fat_boyy21 said:

My bat is dying and I'm @ the barbershop, can u post some highlithts of the vid?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy