most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #301
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 fat_boyy21 said:
for those wondering if it was coming to sprint, the answer is yes, but I cant say when.

this a list from the galaxy nexus page: Att, Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, Metro PCS, Cellular South, and US Cellular in the US

[pic - click to view]

I saw this last night gave a me a lil hope I just dont understand the non announcement at the presser, this would have been a huge way to end the press con for all we know the other carrier wont be getting the phone till this time next year....
 6 years ago '11        #302
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
exciting phone... however google really dropped the ball with no release dates or any information regarding it... such as even WHEN the release dates will be announced. That's exactly how you k!ll a hype machine... horrible marketing.

Maybe it was out of their control though.
 6 years ago '04        #303
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 PTC said:
exciting phone... however google really dropped the ball with no release dates or any information regarding it... such as even WHEN the release dates will be announced. That's exactly how you k!ll a hype machine... horrible marketing.

Maybe it was out of their control though.
Absolute horrible Error in marketing! Iphone is the most popular IN THE WORLD and that was built off of being exclusive to one carrier they only have more to gain now that they are available on the big 4 the nexus is the best chance that google had to turn the tide this is their flagship android I can't understand for the life of me why they agreed to let Verizon get a time exclusive deal when apple basically left the door open for them to dominate over the Iphone 4S seems like they would want the Nexus available to as many hands as possible with black friday and christmas so close

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-20-2011 at 02:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #304
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Ra-da-god said:
Absolute horrible Error in marketing! Iphone is the most popular IN THE WORLD and that was built off of being exclusive to one carrier they only have more to gain now that they are available on the big 4 thebi nexus is the best chance that google had to turn the tide this is their flagship android I can't understand for the life of me why they agreed to let Verizon get a time exclusive deal when apple basically left the door open for them to dominate over the Iphone 4S seems like they would want the Nexus available to as many hands as possible with black friday and christmas so close
Because there are other android phones around. People don't realize the most popular dual core android phone is the gs2.
 6 years ago '11        #305
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Because there are other android phones around. People don't realize the most popular dual core android phone is the gs2.
Then at this point, it's like... when with the GS2 get ICS? And then by the time GS2 gets ICS, how long will it be before the GS3 comes out from that point?

I don't get it, google has Samsung working on ICS with them, yet how do they not have time to work it in so they can release ICS for the GS2 this year?
 6 years ago '05        #306
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 PTC said:
Then at this point, it's like... when with the GS2 get ICS? And then by the time GS2 gets ICS, how long will it be before the GS3 comes out from that point?

I don't get it, google has Samsung working on ICS with them, yet how do they not have time to work it in so they can release ICS for the GS2 this year?
How do you know they wont? I would imagine it would be out rather soon
 10-20-2011, 04:30 PM         #307
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
supercurio François Simond
@
@PetrutB OMAP4 design is current state of the art concerning power management and multimedia processing capabilities :)
20 minutes ago
 6 years ago '07        #308
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 PTC said:
Why would they do that?
 6 years ago '04        #309
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
but its not about the phone itself its about ICS there is no telling when or even IF the SGS2 going to even get the update.....

if they firmly said ICS is coming to Epic 4g touch before 2012 I'd get that and just sell it when the nexus arrived but I know better.
 10-20-2011, 06:53 PM         #310
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
but its not about the phone itself its about ICS there is no telling when or even IF the SGS2 going to even get the update.....

if they firmly said ICS is coming to Epic 4g touch before 2012 I'd get that and just sell it when the nexus arrived but I know better.
Google has said they will be releasing the source code + Epic 4G Touch is rooted = ICS.

Plus SGSII is like the most popular Android phone ever so it's definitely going to get ICS.
 6 years ago '05        #311
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10797 10797
*glad he has a g2*

*knows the CM team will have a stable version of ICS for his phone*

i love my phone. I'm still trying to come up on that Galaxy Nexus though
 6 years ago '05        #312
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 Ra-da-god said:

The Galaxy S released with Eclair and now all variants officially have Gingerbread. That's two updates. You think that the Galaxy S II won't receive one official update?
 6 years ago '04        #313
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Y.G. said:
The Galaxy S released with Eclair and now all variants officially have Gingerbread. That's two updates. You think that the Galaxy S II won't receive one official update?
n*gga I don't know but i do know Samsung is notorious when It comes to dragging their a.ss on Android updates if the sgs2 is indeed getting ics its not something I'm willing to wait 10 months for either
 10-20-2011, 10:12 PM         #314
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
n*gga I don't know but i do know Samsung is notorious when It comes to dragging their a.ss on Android updates if the sgs2 is indeed getting ics its not something I'm willing to wait 10 months for either
It's already rooted, google has said they are releasing the Source... It's getting ICS and probably fairly quick.
 6 years ago '05        #315
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
This n*gga still talking like the Galaxy S II won't get Ice Cream Sandwich.
 6 years ago '04        #316
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Y.G. said:
This n*gga still talking like the Galaxy S II won't get Ice Cream Sandwich.

didn't say that my n*gga I said "we dont know" and until I know for sure when or if its coming to that phone I wouldn't be willing to settle for that over just waiting for the Nexus and we dont even know for sure if thats coming to sprint anytime soon.

until Samsung/Google says otherwise everything is speculation my dude

I said from jump if they gave a firm date or time frame to expect ICS on the SG2II I'd just go cop that joint The Nexus design is dope with the Hd display but I really want it for the software udate If i knew that i could have that for sure on the Epic 4g tough in the next couple months I'd cop

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-21-2011 at 08:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #317
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2718 2718
look Im not gonna bash nobody. if people dont know something, they dont know it. The next os update can go on every android device in some way, shape or form, just like apple does there updates. yes the gs2 is gonna get the update. every single phone that released this past year should get the update. when that will happen is still the worst thing about android... I dont know. that's why I always recommend getting a nexus device.. you get the updates first and everything works on your phone.

and yes they did mess up on not giving release dates.
 6 years ago '04        #318
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
look Im not gonna bash nobody. if people dont know something, they dont know it. The next os update can go on every android device in some way, shape or form, just like apple does there updates. yes the gs2 is gonna get the update. every single phone that released this past year should get the update. when that will happen is still the worst thing about android... I dont know. that's why I always recommend getting a nexus device.. you get the updates first and everything works on your phone.

and yes they did mess up on not giving release dates.
thats all I'm saying bro android's overall issues with fragmentation of upgrades amongst there phones is staggering sometimes they just flat out stop supporting a handset out of nowhere but you're right they may have found a way to get ICS to work on all thei high end phones that was released summer of last year to now we'll just have to wait and see.

Downloading Froyo crippled my Evo I'd rather not go through that again thats why I wanted the Nexus
 6 years ago '04        #319
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
gotta keep hope alive!!!

[pic - click to view]

Today though, we have the most viable evidence yet, courtesy of BriefMobile, that comes in the form of a purchase order from Sprint that lists an “undefined” device which could mean that the Galaxy Nexus will be heading to the Now Network at some point in the future.

You can also see that the name Nexus Prime is also listed here, a name that is believed to be another code name for the Galaxy Nexus.

So, it would appear that those of you on Sprint can, at the very least, start getting slightly excited about the possibility of a Galaxy Nexus launch at some point in the days ahead.
I dont know how official this is but if its any truth to it WE IN THERE BABY!!! :dancingcool:

Source

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-21-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #320
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
gotta keep hope alive!!!

[pic - click to view]

I dont know how official this is but if its any truth to it WE IN THERE BABY!!! :dancingcool:

Source
Fluck you phaggot n*ggas sayin Sprint wasn't gon get it.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy