Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
 154
Video inside Popeyes 16pc Family Meal Challenge
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
OT Ric Flair still in critical condition with 'multiple o..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside 1999 Throwback: Dame Dash Screams On Kevin Liles For Giving His Artist ..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA The tragic NBA story of Kenny Anderson
10 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-19-2011, 06:07 AM         #261
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
don't really have time to go sentence for sentence, but the last couple lines is my problem, and all n all there are new features of course, just that nothing's coming out that would cause me to steer away from apple to android, and I think you guys feel the same way towards apple, it's a s3xier ui, apple hasn't changed but made addons that have been popular tithe jailbreak scene, and the difference between comparing this to the 3G-3GS 4-4gs is that a lot of people on here hyped this phone like it would be the greatest smartphone of all time, maybe due to the uncertainty? idk, cool phone
I still think the Prime is the best Android out there (in America). I don't think either smartphone OS update did anything mindblowing, but I think they both provide the platform for progress and address a great deal of issues from previous generations.
 6 years ago '09        #262
DesertEagle 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 1490 1490
LTE Version Of Samsung Galaxy Nexus Will Be Somewhat Thicker

With the occasion of the Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich launch event Samsung has unveiled the third Google-phone (second made by the company), the Galaxy Nexus.

The variant Samsung and Google showed off was the HSPA+ one but make sure an LTE version is also on its way. According to Samsung, the LTE-enabled Galaxy Nexus will be a "little" thicker than the Google-phone we've all seen a couple of hours ago. There are no details regarding how thick it will be (nor millimeter talk) but the increase in dimension could very well be due to the LTE-hardware or a larger battery. Samsung didn't comment on either of the aforementioned but due to the power required by LTE there should be a larger battery included.
 6 years ago '05        #263
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,244 | Props total: 8844 8844


and so it begins...
 6 years ago '04        #264
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,770 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
I still think the Prime is the best Android out there (in America). I don't think either smartphone OS update did anything mindblowing, but I think they both provide the platform for progress and address a great deal of issues from previous generations.
well put, that's what I've been trying to say for pages
 6 years ago '04        #265
fat_boyy21 322 heat pts322 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 1741 1741
 finishim said:
well put, that's what I've been trying to say for pages
let me say this. Im sure the processor is capable of stable speeds at 1.5 ghz but was underclocked to save battery just like apple did. It's the first hd phone in north america (not sure if the s2 hd has shipped yet). it's the first android phone with hardware acceleration so until people use it, we really wont know if it is ground breaking or not. as far as comparing it to the 4s and the s2, I think the nexus is the best one, but not by much
 10-19-2011, 08:03 AM         #266
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
let me say this. Im sure the processor is capable of stable speeds at 1.5 ghz but was underclocked to save battery just like apple did. It's the first hd phone in north america (not sure if the s2 hd has shipped yet). it's the first android phone with hardware acceleration so until people use it, we really wont know if it is ground breaking or not. as far as comparing it to the 4s and the s2, I think the nexus is the best one, but not by much
That's fair. I keep forgetting about hardware acceleration. I need to see some hands on.
 6 years ago '05        #267
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,244 | Props total: 8844 8844
 Dangerously said:
That's fair. I keep forgetting about hardware acceleration. I need to see some hands on.


Peep the hands on video when you get the chance

sh*t moves so fast and smooth It's like a n*ggas dream for Android came through Been waiting for this all my life man... and it's here... it's here
 6 years ago '05        #268
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:


Peep the hands on video when you get the chance

sh*t moves so fast and smooth It's like a n*ggas dream for Android came through Been waiting for this all my life man... and it's here... it's here
My HD2 is just as smooth, and its two years old. Granted its not running those widgets like that, but not every android has lagging problems
 6 years ago '05        #269
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,244 | Props total: 8844 8844
I hardly experienced lag, but i'm talking the overall responsiveness of scrolling through menus in AOSP... some are accelerated, some are not (think stock browser vs Opera Mobile)... looks like everything is accelerated here
 6 years ago '05        #270
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,365 | Props total: 11007 11007
Somebody, for the love of God, please tell me they had some type of update for Google Talk.
 6 years ago '05        #271
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,365 | Props total: 11007 11007
 P-Hill said:


and so it begins...
Touchscreen don't even work.
 6 years ago '05        #272
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:
I hardly experienced lag, but i'm talking the overall responsiveness of scrolling through menus in AOSP... some are accelerated, some are not (think stock browser vs Opera Mobile)... looks like everything is accelerated here
yea, its one of those things I probably wouldnt notice until I actually used it
 6 years ago '05        #273
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Somebody, for the love of God, please tell me they had some type of update for Google Talk.
You mean asthetically? I have no problems with the functionality of the app, and being able to IM someone thru my phone when their on google on a PC >>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #274
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,244 | Props total: 8844 8844
 .Hafestos. said:
yea, its one of those things I probably wouldnt notice until I actually used it
I didn't notice it until I played with my girl's iP4.

Went back to my G2 like
 6 years ago '05        #275
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,365 | Props total: 11007 11007
 .Hafestos. said:
You mean asthetically? I have no problems with the functionality of the app, and being able to IM someone thru my phone when their on google on a PC >>>>>>
Any changes period. They haven't updated that sh*t in forever. They update every other app though. Still don't understand why there isn't a better group chat function included.
 6 years ago '04        #276
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,600 | Props total: 431 431
 Y.G. said:
Any changes period. They haven't updated that sh*t in forever. They update every other app though. Still don't understand why there isn't a better group chat function included.
it's seen two significant upgrades so far.
 6 years ago '05        #277
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,365 | Props total: 11007 11007
 e G o Maniac said:
it's seen two significant upgrades so far.
n*gga stop duckin me for our league game.

Edit: Other IM apps sh*t on Talk. All they added was video/voice chat. Once BBM comes to Android no one will use this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #278
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,365 | Props total: 11007 11007
So they didn't even update Talk so we could send files?
 6 years ago '05        #279
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Any changes period. They haven't updated that sh*t in forever. They update every other app though. Still don't understand why there isn't a better group chat function included.
Huddle is the group/chat function of talk
 6 years ago '05        #280
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,244 | Props total: 8844 8844
I'm using the Roboto font right now... something about it makes it less "computery" and more "elegant"









or am I just stanning right now?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
BOX Mike Tyson's 5 best knockouts with 1 punch
50 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside When Did Teen Mom Farrah Abraham Get Butt Injections To Protect Her Ra..
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
she definitely doesn't skip leg day
24 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Kid Slaps Alexa Bliss Ass at WWE Live Event
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Cardi B buys a new car
196 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Christian School Official Allegedly Told A Boy To "Turn The Other Che..
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside GOAT Concept Album with a Story/Narrative?
50 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
MoviePass UNLIMITED* MOVIES IN THEATERS. Now $9.95/MONTH.
205 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy