Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #261
Dangerously 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$50,461 | Props total: 10 10
 finishim said:
don't really have time to go sentence for sentence, but the last couple lines is my problem, and all n all there are new features of course, just that nothing's coming out that would cause me to steer away from apple to android, and I think you guys feel the same way towards apple, it's a s3xier ui, apple hasn't changed but made addons that have been popular tithe jailbreak scene, and the difference between comparing this to the 3G-3GS 4-4gs is that a lot of people on here hyped this phone like it would be the greatest smartphone of all time, maybe due to the uncertainty? idk, cool phone
I still think the Prime is the best Android out there (in America). I don't think either smartphone OS update did anything mindblowing, but I think they both provide the platform for progress and address a great deal of issues from previous generations.
 5 years ago '09        #262
DesertEagle 43 heat pts43
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 619 619
LTE Version Of Samsung Galaxy Nexus Will Be Somewhat Thicker

With the occasion of the Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich launch event Samsung has unveiled the third Google-phone (second made by the company), the Galaxy Nexus.

The variant Samsung and Google showed off was the HSPA+ one but make sure an LTE version is also on its way. According to Samsung, the LTE-enabled Galaxy Nexus will be a "little" thicker than the Google-phone we've all seen a couple of hours ago. There are no details regarding how thick it will be (nor millimeter talk) but the increase in dimension could very well be due to the LTE-hardware or a larger battery. Samsung didn't comment on either of the aforementioned but due to the power required by LTE there should be a larger battery included.
 5 years ago '05        #263
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$33,831 | Props total: 3103 3103

and so it begins...
 5 years ago '04        #264
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
I still think the Prime is the best Android out there (in America). I don't think either smartphone OS update did anything mindblowing, but I think they both provide the platform for progress and address a great deal of issues from previous generations.
well put, that's what I've been trying to say for pages
 5 years ago '04        #265
fat_boyy21 292 heat pts292
space
space
$9,030 | Props total: 584 584
 finishim said:
well put, that's what I've been trying to say for pages
let me say this. Im sure the processor is capable of stable speeds at 1.5 ghz but was underclocked to save battery just like apple did. It's the first hd phone in north america (not sure if the s2 hd has shipped yet). it's the first android phone with hardware acceleration so until people use it, we really wont know if it is ground breaking or not. as far as comparing it to the 4s and the s2, I think the nexus is the best one, but not by much
 5 years ago '08        #266
Dangerously 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$50,461 | Props total: 10 10
 fat_boyy21 said:
let me say this. Im sure the processor is capable of stable speeds at 1.5 ghz but was underclocked to save battery just like apple did. It's the first hd phone in north america (not sure if the s2 hd has shipped yet). it's the first android phone with hardware acceleration so until people use it, we really wont know if it is ground breaking or not. as far as comparing it to the 4s and the s2, I think the nexus is the best one, but not by much
That's fair. I keep forgetting about hardware acceleration. I need to see some hands on.
 5 years ago '05        #267
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dangerously said:
That's fair. I keep forgetting about hardware acceleration. I need to see some hands on.

Peep the hands on video when you get the chance

sh*t moves so fast and smooth It's like a n*ggas dream for Android came through Been waiting for this all my life man... and it's here... it's here
 5 years ago '05        #268
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:

Peep the hands on video when you get the chance

sh*t moves so fast and smooth It's like a n*ggas dream for Android came through Been waiting for this all my life man... and it's here... it's here
My HD2 is just as smooth, and its two years old. Granted its not running those widgets like that, but not every android has lagging problems
 5 years ago '05        #269
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
I hardly experienced lag, but i'm talking the overall responsiveness of scrolling through menus in AOSP... some are accelerated, some are not (think stock browser vs Opera Mobile)... looks like everything is accelerated here
 5 years ago '05        #270
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,179 | Props total: 6058 6058
Somebody, for the love of God, please tell me they had some type of update for Google Talk.
 5 years ago '05        #271
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:

and so it begins...
Touchscreen don't even work.
 5 years ago '05        #272
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I hardly experienced lag, but i'm talking the overall responsiveness of scrolling through menus in AOSP... some are accelerated, some are not (think stock browser vs Opera Mobile)... looks like everything is accelerated here
yea, its one of those things I probably wouldnt notice until I actually used it
 5 years ago '05        #273
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Somebody, for the love of God, please tell me they had some type of update for Google Talk.
You mean asthetically? I have no problems with the functionality of the app, and being able to IM someone thru my phone when their on google on a PC >>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #274
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
yea, its one of those things I probably wouldnt notice until I actually used it
I didn't notice it until I played with my girl's iP4.

Went back to my G2 like
 5 years ago '05        #275
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
You mean asthetically? I have no problems with the functionality of the app, and being able to IM someone thru my phone when their on google on a PC >>>>>>
Any changes period. They haven't updated that sh*t in forever. They update every other app though. Still don't understand why there isn't a better group chat function included.
 5 years ago '04        #276
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,411 | Props total: 81 81
 Y.G. said:
Any changes period. They haven't updated that sh*t in forever. They update every other app though. Still don't understand why there isn't a better group chat function included.
it's seen two significant upgrades so far.
 5 years ago '05        #277
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
it's seen two significant upgrades so far.
n*gga stop duckin me for our league game.

Edit: Other IM apps sh*t on Talk. All they added was video/voice chat. Once BBM comes to Android no one will use this sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #278
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
So they didn't even update Talk so we could send files?
 5 years ago '05        #279
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Huddle is the group/chat function of talk
 5 years ago '05        #280
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
I'm using the Roboto font right now... something about it makes it less "computery" and more "elegant"

or am I just stanning right now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
144 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy