Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
 128
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 117
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 87
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-19-2011, 12:03 AM         #241
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Edit: WP7 for the loss.


WP7's UI > Ice Cream Sandwich

Ice Cream Sandwich's lineup of phones and capability > WP7
 10-19-2011, 12:06 AM         #242
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From the SDK:
Key Android 3.x developer features, now for phones too
Core UI
Fragments and content loaders
Resizeable home screen widgets
Rich notifications
Multi-selection, drag-drop, clipboard
Improved screen-support API
Hardware-accelerated 2D graphics
 10-19-2011, 12:10 AM         #243
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:


WP7's UI > Ice Cream Sandwich

Ice Cream Sandwich's lineup of phones and capability > WP7
UI is subjective. I personally do not like WP7's UI. As for Chrome coming Android, I cannot wait. I still cannot believe Google has gone this long without using Chrome as the official browser for Android OS. They need to replace the stock browser with Chrome once it is up and running smoothly.

I just looked up the Samsung Note. The specs are insane. Why isn't that phone released here? Add ICS to that...
 6 years ago '05        #244
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Ra-da-god said:
I really doubt they'd release this phone on sprint without the immediate option for 4g isnt that kinda of shooting it in the foot? I'd take a 3G version as I dont have a choice

I gathered that about the SGSII running ICS but honestly after watching the presser for the nexus I don't even want the Epic 4 g touch now, its still a amazing phone but new toys just brings out the brat in me. not to mention the fact that I'd rather get ICS out the box when i upgraded my Evo to gingerbread it crippled my phone I'd hate to go through that with the SGS2 plus its no telling when or if the galaxy is going to even get the upgrade.....oy


SPRINT!!! why has thou forsaken me?!?
I don't know. The difference between the Nexus S and the Galaxy S wasn't much. I'm pretty sure it will be the same here.

There's no way that the S II does not get Ice Cream Sandwich though.
 6 years ago '05        #245
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Dangerously said:


WP7's UI > Ice Cream Sandwich

Ice Cream Sandwich's lineup of phones and capability > WP7
UI means what? In terms of hardware and software capabilities, WP7 lawsed.

Look at the specs of the Titan. Sh*t looks like it made in the stone age.
 6 years ago '05        #246
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Andhily said:
From the SDK:
Key Android 3.x developer features, now for phones too
Core UI
Fragments and content loaders
Resizeable home screen widgets
Rich notifications
Multi-selection, drag-drop, clipboard
Improved screen-support API
Hardware-accelerated 2D graphics
Thank you.
 10-19-2011, 12:17 AM         #247
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andhily said:
From the SDK:
Key Android 3.x developer features, now for phones too
Core UI
Fragments and content loaders
Resizeable home screen widgets
Rich notifications
Multi-selection, drag-drop, clipboard
Improved screen-support API
Hardware-accelerated 2D graphics
Only major thing I cared about. Android is back in business. Thank you.
 6 years ago '04        #248
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I looked a few pages back and all I have to say is how can you (Al) say that there isn't much different here? There are a ton of new and innovative things they've done here. Apple doesn't do all these things (yet). I'm sure they don't have NFC, the camera software, resizable and scrollable widgets, a visual view of applications you've recently used (meaning a snapshot of the app), the insane camera features they've added, completely redesigned applications (they always make new ones but never really redesigns old ones, though you could argue it's because they don't need resdesigning). The notification system is new. Yea, iOS did something like it first but remember that iOS5's new notification bar was pretty much in Android first, just didn't have the ability to dismiss one notification at a time. And talk about only improving hardware and not software? Isn't that what Apple did with the 3G to 3GS? The iPhone 4 to the 4S? The UI doesn't look much different at all, either. Your arguments contradict themselves because Apple is actually worse than Google when it comes to taking huge strides forward.
 6 years ago '04        #249
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Andhily said:
Black_Man_X on twitter basically said that every carrier is going to have a Nexus.. plus Nexus devices aren't made to be carrier specific.. I just don't really see a way that Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T pick up this phone and Sprint doesn't.
but that's exactly what just happened with everyone but Verizon getting the sgsII only when it happens with sprint and this phone we're getting fu*ked over....
 6 years ago '04        #250
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Ra-da-god said:
but that's exactly what just happened with everyone but Verizon getting the sgsII only when it happens with sprint and this phone we're getting fu*ked over....
I'd bet all my marbles Sprint is getting it.
 6 years ago '04        #251
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
I'm definitely getting this phone... I think its better than the 4s which only beats it in storage capacity and gpu. I don't want to hear about the 4s camera when the s2 takes better video.
 6 years ago '04        #252
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
so ics steals wp7 metro UI, and people hub and niiggas act like it's coo? and even on this phone navigation has a bit of a hiccup compared to wp7 joints wit single core processor ..android stay losing...bigger processors and still lags


Wp7 and iPhone >>>> android
 10-19-2011, 04:00 AM         #253
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deadwrong03 said:
so ics steals wp7 metro UI, and people hub and niiggas act like it's coo? and even on this phone navigation has a bit of a hiccup compared to wp7 joints wit single core processor ..android stay losing...bigger processors and still lags


Wp7 and iPhone >>>> android



Anyway, Face Unlock with Engadget -


There must have been a problem with the unit they had on the floor this sh*t looks fresh.
 10-19-2011, 04:10 AM         #254
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
UI means what? In terms of hardware and software capabilities, WP7 lawsed.

Look at the specs of the Titan. Sh*t looks like it made in the stone age.
True.
 10-19-2011, 04:13 AM         #255
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
True.

Cop this phone Dangerously.. you been waitin on WP7 for so long and they aren't coming through.. join Team Android.. sh*ts only gona get better from here since we got a gay guy designing our UI


[pic - click to view]

 10-19-2011, 05:11 AM         #256
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andhily said:
Cop this phone Dangerously.. you been waitin on WP7 for so long and they aren't coming through.. join Team Android.. sh*ts only gona get better from here since we got a gay guy designing our UI


[pic - click to view]



I started using my iPhone 4 again because most of the Apps I want are Mango and the Mango update for my phone's version is taking a minute.

Even though the screen looks fu*king dope, I'm actually not as antsy about the Nexus Prime.

I found about about this.


[pic - click to view]



Samsung Galaxy Note is coming to AT&T. Passed FCC late September apparently. It's going to be HSDPA+. So if this lands in a store?


[video - click to view]


And then when the iPhone 5 drops


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #257
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Dangerously said:


I started using my iPhone 4 again because most of the Apps I want are Mango and the Mango update for my phone's version is taking a minute.

Even though the screen looks fu*king dope, I'm actually not as antsy about the Nexus Prime.

I found about about this.


[pic - click to view]



Samsung Galaxy Note is coming to AT&T. Passed FCC late September apparently. It's going to be HSDPA+. So if this lands in a store?



And then when the iPhone 5 drops

So your going to upgrade ....then downgrade?
 10-19-2011, 06:26 AM         #258
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
So your going to upgrade ....then downgrade?
 10-19-2011, 06:43 AM         #259
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
So your going to upgrade ....then downgrade?
Yes.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #260
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
I looked a few pages back and all I have to say is how can you (Al) say that there isn't much different here? There are a ton of new and innovative things they've done here. Apple doesn't do all these things (yet). I'm sure they don't have NFC, the camera software, resizable and scrollable widgets, a visual view of applications you've recently used (meaning a snapshot of the app), the insane camera features they've added, completely redesigned applications (they always make new ones but never really redesigns old ones, though you could argue it's because they don't need resdesigning). The notification system is new. Yea, iOS did something like it first but remember that iOS5's new notification bar was pretty much in Android first, just didn't have the ability to dismiss one notification at a time. And talk about only improving hardware and not software? Isn't that what Apple did with the 3G to 3GS? The iPhone 4 to the 4S? The UI doesn't look much different at all, either. Your arguments contradict themselves because Apple is actually worse than Google when it comes to taking huge strides forward.
don't really have time to go sentence for sentence, but the last couple lines is my problem, and all n all there are new features of course, just that nothing's coming out that would cause me to steer away from apple to android, and I think you guys feel the same way towards apple, it's a s3xier ui, apple hasn't changed but made addons that have been popular tithe jailbreak scene, and the difference between comparing this to the 3G-3GS 4-4gs is that a lot of people on here hyped this phone like it would be the greatest smartphone of all time, maybe due to the uncertainty? idk, cool phone
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy