most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
if I had money to burn I'd buy one for sure, love the design and the android platform isn't too bad looking itself, I just wish there were more NEW things coming out for these phones other than bigger screens and being faster
 6 years ago '05        #202
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 Andhily said:
Because IOS strives to be as boring as possible?
 6 years ago '06        #203
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
I need to know
1) Is it coming to att
2) Unless its $199 or lower then I coping the SGS2
 10-18-2011, 11:02 PM         #204
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still wish it had an SDCard. I do not know why Google and Samsung keep releasing Nexus phones without them. 32GBs should be enough for me though. I am currently using a combined 13GB between ROM and SDCard storage on my G2 so I could still hold more than double what I currently have.
 10-18-2011, 11:02 PM         #205
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
tell me what new features I'm getting with ics
You're getting a whole new completely redesigned operating system? Did you even watch the video at all?

Completely redesigned lockscreen with facial recognition unlock

Instantaneous Camera with built in photo editor/1080p recording

Ability to take high definition pictures while recording a video without stopping the recording

Completely redesigned system applications all across the board

Most notably the People app with a whole new user interface and the ability to swipe right and have all of their social networking updates/quick access to profiles

Redesigned notification system

Finally native screenshots

Recent apps for incredibly easy multi-tasking and swiping left or right on an app to k!ll it

New launcher, new folders,

NFC w/ Android Beam and Google Wallet

Redesigned browser with built in Mobile/Desktop Agent and ability to save webpages for offline use

Ability to view all of your Gmail apps offline

Redesigned call interface

Redesigned keyboard with prediction improvements, better cut & paste, and built in spellchecker

Data Graph and prediction ability to warn and cap yourself in regard to data usage

HD Super Amoled+ .. the best screen out is getting better

1280x720 16:9 screen literally perfect for viewing videos

It shouldn't be that hard to tell that Google has redesigned and improved their OS in every way possible.
 6 years ago '05        #206
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10809 10809
what I think finishim is looking for is a revolution rather than an evolution...

Holographic keyboard that lets u play with digital images in the air

Infrared laser lights that let you point at people to add them to your contacts list

etc
 6 years ago '04        #207
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Y.G. said:
they're prettied up the menus and the notification sheet, I'll give em that, it was oogly before that, home screen isn't the s3xiest still
 10-18-2011, 11:04 PM         #208
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

[pic - click to view]

I dreamed a dream........... sprint has shamed me..........
Sprint is getting the damn phone dude calm down lol
 10-18-2011, 11:04 PM         #209
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
what I think finishim is looking for is a revolution rather than an evolution...

Holographic keyboard that lets u play with digital images in the air

Infrared laser lights that let you point at people to add them to your contacts list

etc

This ain't Star Trek times.
 6 years ago '04        #210
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 finishim said:
I hear you on that, but that's the only difference I really see here, other than the way the phones interface looks

how'd I know you android guys would swarm, I never even came in hating, just said I wasn't overwhelmed just like I wasn't with the 11 keynote, you guys are so damn defensive
Nothing was 'overwhelmingly awesome' but I haven't really seen that from a phone in a while.

Personally, my favorite thing from this was the widgets. I think they will be smoother and resizing will make them better. I know PLENTY of widget launchers already have resizeable widgets BUT not every developer utilizes them. I could see news, weather and sports widgets becoming really awesome which 4.0
 10-18-2011, 11:06 PM         #211
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andhily said:
Yeah but if so, 3G only. Does Sprint support HSPA+? If not, then that really sucks.
 6 years ago '05        #212
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 752 752
Zero shutter lag on the camera....point shoot..point shoot point shoot as fast as you care to.... sweet .
Ice cream sandwich is hot. Face unlock, lock screen notifications and close task by swipe are hot.
 6 years ago '04        #213
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Andhily said:
You're getting a whole new completely redesigned operating system? Did you even watch the video at all?

Completely redesigned lockscreen with facial recognition unlock

Instantaneous Camera with built in photo editor/1080p recording

Ability to take high definition pictures while recording a video without stopping the recording

Completely redesigned system applications all across the board

Most notably the People app with a whole new user interface and the ability to swipe right and have all of their social networking updates/quick access to profiles

Redesigned notification system

Finally native screenshots

Recent apps for incredibly easy multi-tasking and swiping left or right on an app to k!ll it

New launcher, new folders,

NFC w/ Android Beam and Google Wallet

Redesigned browser with built in Mobile/Desktop Agent and ability to save webpages for offline use

Ability to view all of your Gmail apps offline

Redesigned call interface

Redesigned keyboard with prediction improvements, better cut & paste, and built in spellchecker

Data Graph and prediction ability to warn and cap yourself in regard to data usage

HD Super Amoled+ .. the best screen out is getting better

1280x720 16:9 screen literally perfect for viewing videos

It shouldn't be that hard to tell that Google has redesigned and improved their OS in every way possible.
I'm saying NEW, it's new to android, I get that, but it's not revolutionary like I'm looking for, they did a few things apple did by making certain things s3xier, brought NFC to phones here, face recognition? another never used thing for phones, although futuristic,
 6 years ago '04        #214
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Andhily said:
I can't my inner tech nerd is too emotional right now

xeduran said:
Yeah but if so, 3G only. Does Sprint support HSPA+? If not, then that really sucks.
I'll take it!!! we dont have 4g in my part of michigan I've never got to experience it on my Evo I've heard its fast though.......

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-18-2011 at 11:15 PM..
 10-18-2011, 11:15 PM         #215
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I'm saying NEW, it's new to android, I get that, but it's not revolutionary like I'm looking for, they did a few things apple did by making certain things s3xier, brought NFC to phones here, face recognition? another never used thing for phones, although futuristic,
How is it never used? I'm going to be using it every damn time I unlock my phone.

Can you take a picture while recording an picture on your iPhone4S? Seriously I have no idea if you can or not so let me know.

This is probably that best update that Android has ever seen. I understand that you aren't wow'd. I wasn't wow'd either considering they didn't even release key specs or a release date.

The bottom line is Android as an operating system took an incredible leap forward today, both in terms of usability and as an ecosystem. I think the problem with a Nexus device is that people want it to push the envelope in terms of hardware and that's not what it's designed for.

The new notification system on your 4s isn't new? But you love it right? Some of the features I listed aren't new for iOS users, and some aren't even new for Android users. But they have changed the way that we look at them and the way we interact with them. They completely upgraded the usability of Android as an operating system..
 6 years ago '05        #216
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10809 10809
 6 years ago '04        #217
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
and you finally realized my point, and HIGHLY doubt you'll do it every time, or even 10% of the time over the next year, or whenever you get it
 10-18-2011, 11:18 PM         #218
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
I can't my inner tech nerd is too emotional right now

I'll take it!!! we dont have 4g in my part of michigan I've never got to experience it on my Evo I've heard its fast though.......
Photon already has an LTE chip in it.. The same version that hits Verizon will probably also land on Sprint.

Also regarding the Galaxy S II vs. Nexus argument.. the GSII will probably perform amazing with an Ice Cream Sandwich but you have to realize that Ice Cream Sandwich was developed on the Nexus for the Nexus.

It will be hard to outperform it, and that's not even getting into how much better the screen really is, hardware vs non-hardware buttons, etc
 10-18-2011, 11:19 PM         #219
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
and you finally realized my point, and HIGHLY doubt you'll do it every time, or even 10% of the time over the next year, or whenever you get it
What is your point exactly? I still think that you fail to grasp how humongous of an update this really is..
 6 years ago '04        #220
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Andhily said:
What is your point exactly? I still think that you fail to grasp how humongous of an update this really is..
my whole point was its huge for android, not for cell phones themselves, and that's what I was hoping for, but I'm sure anything groundbreaking wouldnt have been kept hush hush, just with how giddy some people got on here over this phone, I think some were disappointed with the phone itself, not as much ics, because every new os whether it's iOS or android, it's always exciting even when changes aren't huge
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy