Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2011, 10:37 PM         #181
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
uh, no? there wasn't that much to see? all the hardware things we knew, and they added things to ics that we've seen before, nothing mind boggling whatsoever, it's exciting for guys who stand by android and will update, but to the rest of the world there's nothing "wowing" here
come on son, I'm not even trying to start a pissing match but ICS brings a whole new level of customization to mobile phones while finally making things more unified and simplistic for those that claim Android is too geeky/difficult to use.. the way they've decided to implement The NFC chip is amazing, camera looked great, there was absolutely ZERO lag on the phone at all, Apps completely redesigned like People/Calendar etc that add even more options while making things even easier to access... I could go on and on but I mean really?? you watched the video too, you honestly think it wasn't that impressive or does your owning of an iphone not permit you to say such things?
 10-18-2011, 10:37 PM         #182
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
You know how Samsung is with them updates
This is ICS. It has GPU acceleration, I am sure Google will get on them if they do not update the GSII phones. As for Touchwiz being on the GSII phones...Only thing you guys can do is root and install AOSP ICS when it is released.

Last edited by xeduran; 10-18-2011 at 10:40 PM..
 10-18-2011, 10:39 PM         #183
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
better software, I ask too much out of these things
So zero lag while keeping all the features and customizations is not better software? ICS has done what all the critics complained about Android OS, made it extremely smooth. Mind you they did this without throwing in a super powerful processor.
 6 years ago '04        #184
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Nutty2003 said:
come on son, I'm not even trying to start a pissing match but ICS brings a whole new level of customization to mobile phones while finally making things more unified and simplistic for those that claim Android is too geeky/difficult to use.. the way they've decided to implement The NFC chip is amazing, camera looked great, there was absolutely ZERO lag on the phone at all, Apps completely redesigned like People/Calendar etc that add even more options while making things even easier to access... I could go on and on but I mean really?? you watched the video too, you honestly think it wasn't that impressive or does your owning of an iphone not permit you to say such things?
so basically they made android more like iOS, and no I'm not trying to go there, but them making it more simple is making it more like iOS, the NFC chip isn't anything new, nor is bumping, and talking about there being no lag is sad in itself, like I said its fun for android users cuz they improved the look some
 6 years ago '04        #185
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 xeduran said:
So zero lag while keeping all the features and customizations is not better software? ICS has done what all the critics complained about Android OS, made it extremely smooth. Mind you they did this without throwing in a super powerful processor.
mind you I'm not used to a laggy phone, it's not that exciting to a non android user
 6 years ago '10        #186
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
I'd like to know how well will the ICS improve battery life if any cause it was doing alot of multitasking. I'm kinda jealous lol I love how u can track every app and there data usage and being able to have them only run when u open the app
 6 years ago '05        #187
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,648 | Props total: 13749 13749
 DesertEagle said:
WiMax is dead.
 P-Hill said:
Ehh... aren't Sprint aggressively rolling out LTE towers soon?
They won't have LTE for at least another year.

They're keeping WiMax though. Just not expanding it.
 10-18-2011, 10:44 PM         #188
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
so basically they made android more like iOS, and no I'm not trying to go there, but them making it more simple is making it more like iOS, the NFC chip isn't anything new, nor is bumping, and talking about there being no lag is sad in itself, like I said its fun for android users cuz they improved the look some
How is it more like IOS when it still is very customizable? They did not remove any of the good features Android had, they added more and still made it very smooth. It is doing more than IOS does and is still smooth. You still have widgets and notifications. They did not dumb it down.
 10-18-2011, 10:45 PM         #189
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finishim is the stupidest fu*king poster on this whole entire forum
 6 years ago '05        #190
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,648 | Props total: 13749 13749
 Pro337 said:
So I guess the question is: GSII or Galaxy Nexus?
Really depends on when Ice Cream Sandwich is available for the S II.
 6 years ago '04        #191
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 xeduran said:
How is it more like IOS when it still is very customizable? They did not remove any of the good features Android had, they added more and still made it very smooth. It is doing more than IOS does and is still smooth. You still have widgets and notifications. They did not dumb it down.
widgets is the only thing
 6 years ago '04        #192
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Andhily said:
finishim is the stupidest fu*king poster on this whole entire forum
tell me what new features I'm getting with ics
 10-18-2011, 10:46 PM         #193
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
how did they make it more like IOS? they maintained all the current functionality of Android, added more features, made it fluid and easier for retards to understand.... not sure how that makes it more like IOS unless you are referring to dumbing down the software? the nfc chip is a year old technology in this country that hasn't burst into mainstream yet and they are giving it the nudge it needs with added features, come on man... you are lying to yourself a bit here
 6 years ago '10        #194
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
 finishim said:
Only made it more simple to use like IOS if anything but the way everything looks and how everything is displayed like widgets is way better then IOS
 10-18-2011, 10:47 PM         #195
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
widgets is the only thing
You really underestimate how much widgets slow down a phone. If you owned an Android phone you would know. It is a big freaking deal to have a very smooth phone and still use widgets. There is a reason why IOS does not use them.
 10-18-2011, 10:48 PM         #196
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
You really underestimate how much widgets slow down a phone. If you owned an Android phone you would know. It is a big freaking deal to have a very smooth phone and still use widgets. There is a reason why IOS does not use them.
Because IOS strives to be as boring as possible?
 6 years ago '04        #197
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 xeduran said:
I hear you on that, but that's the only difference I really see here, other than the way the phones interface looks

how'd I know you android guys would swarm, I never even came in hating, just said I wasn't overwhelmed just like I wasn't with the 11 keynote, you guys are so damn defensive
 6 years ago '09        #198
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #199
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572

[pic - click to view]

I dreamed a dream........... sprint has shamed me..........
 6 years ago '10        #200
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
 finishim said:
I hear you on that, but that's the only difference I really see here, other than the way the phones interface looks

how'd I know you android guys would swarm, I never even came in hating, just said I wasn't overwhelmed just like I wasn't with the 11 keynote, you guys are so damn defensive
That difference is everything. The screen and apps are alive with widgets
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy