Nexus Prime.... Official Info Only

most viewed right now
 226
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
183 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-18-2011, 09:37 PM         #181
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
uh, no? there wasn't that much to see? all the hardware things we knew, and they added things to ics that we've seen before, nothing mind boggling whatsoever, it's exciting for guys who stand by android and will update, but to the rest of the world there's nothing "wowing" here
come on son, I'm not even trying to start a pissing match but ICS brings a whole new level of customization to mobile phones while finally making things more unified and simplistic for those that claim Android is too geeky/difficult to use.. the way they've decided to implement The NFC chip is amazing, camera looked great, there was absolutely ZERO lag on the phone at all, Apps completely redesigned like People/Calendar etc that add even more options while making things even easier to access... I could go on and on but I mean really?? you watched the video too, you honestly think it wasn't that impressive or does your owning of an iphone not permit you to say such things?
 10-18-2011, 09:37 PM         #182
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
You know how Samsung is with them updates
This is ICS. It has GPU acceleration, I am sure Google will get on them if they do not update the GSII phones. As for Touchwiz being on the GSII phones...Only thing you guys can do is root and install AOSP ICS when it is released.


Last edited by xeduran; 10-18-2011 at 09:40 PM..
 10-18-2011, 09:39 PM         #183
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
better software, I ask too much out of these things
So zero lag while keeping all the features and customizations is not better software? ICS has done what all the critics complained about Android OS, made it extremely smooth. Mind you they did this without throwing in a super powerful processor.
 7 years ago '04        #184
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Nutty2003 said:
come on son, I'm not even trying to start a pissing match but ICS brings a whole new level of customization to mobile phones while finally making things more unified and simplistic for those that claim Android is too geeky/difficult to use.. the way they've decided to implement The NFC chip is amazing, camera looked great, there was absolutely ZERO lag on the phone at all, Apps completely redesigned like People/Calendar etc that add even more options while making things even easier to access... I could go on and on but I mean really?? you watched the video too, you honestly think it wasn't that impressive or does your owning of an iphone not permit you to say such things?
so basically they made android more like iOS, and no I'm not trying to go there, but them making it more simple is making it more like iOS, the NFC chip isn't anything new, nor is bumping, and talking about there being no lag is sad in itself, like I said its fun for android users cuz they improved the look some
 7 years ago '04        #185
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 xeduran said:
So zero lag while keeping all the features and customizations is not better software? ICS has done what all the critics complained about Android OS, made it extremely smooth. Mind you they did this without throwing in a super powerful processor.
mind you I'm not used to a laggy phone, it's not that exciting to a non android user
 7 years ago '10        #186
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
I'd like to know how well will the ICS improve battery life if any cause it was doing alot of multitasking. I'm kinda jealous lol I love how u can track every app and there data usage and being able to have them only run when u open the app
 7 years ago '05        #187
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 DesertEagle said:
WiMax is dead.
 P-Hill said:
Ehh... aren't Sprint aggressively rolling out LTE towers soon?
They won't have LTE for at least another year.

They're keeping WiMax though. Just not expanding it.
 10-18-2011, 09:44 PM         #188
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
so basically they made android more like iOS, and no I'm not trying to go there, but them making it more simple is making it more like iOS, the NFC chip isn't anything new, nor is bumping, and talking about there being no lag is sad in itself, like I said its fun for android users cuz they improved the look some
How is it more like IOS when it still is very customizable? They did not remove any of the good features Android had, they added more and still made it very smooth. It is doing more than IOS does and is still smooth. You still have widgets and notifications. They did not dumb it down.
 10-18-2011, 09:45 PM         #189
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finishim is the stupidest fu*king poster on this whole entire forum
 7 years ago '05        #190
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Pro337 said:
So I guess the question is: GSII or Galaxy Nexus?
Really depends on when Ice Cream Sandwich is available for the S II.
 7 years ago '04        #191
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 xeduran said:
How is it more like IOS when it still is very customizable? They did not remove any of the good features Android had, they added more and still made it very smooth. It is doing more than IOS does and is still smooth. You still have widgets and notifications. They did not dumb it down.
widgets is the only thing
 7 years ago '04        #192
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Andhily said:
finishim is the stupidest fu*king poster on this whole entire forum
tell me what new features I'm getting with ics
 10-18-2011, 09:46 PM         #193
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
so basically they made android more like iOS, and no I'm not trying to go there, but them making it more simple is making it more like iOS, the NFC chip isn't anything new, nor is bumping, and talking about there being no lag is sad in itself, like I said its fun for android users cuz they improved the look some
how did they make it more like IOS? they maintained all the current functionality of Android, added more features, made it fluid and easier for retards to understand.... not sure how that makes it more like IOS unless you are referring to dumbing down the software? the nfc chip is a year old technology in this country that hasn't burst into mainstream yet and they are giving it the nudge it needs with added features, come on man... you are lying to yourself a bit here
 7 years ago '10        #194
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
 finishim said:
so basically they made android more like iOS, and no I'm not trying to go there, but them making it more simple is making it more like iOS, the NFC chip isn't anything new, nor is bumping, and talking about there being no lag is sad in itself, like I said its fun for android users cuz they improved the look some
Only made it more simple to use like IOS if anything but the way everything looks and how everything is displayed like widgets is way better then IOS
 10-18-2011, 09:47 PM         #195
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
widgets is the only thing
You really underestimate how much widgets slow down a phone. If you owned an Android phone you would know. It is a big freaking deal to have a very smooth phone and still use widgets. There is a reason why IOS does not use them.
 10-18-2011, 09:48 PM         #196
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
You really underestimate how much widgets slow down a phone. If you owned an Android phone you would know. It is a big freaking deal to have a very smooth phone and still use widgets. There is a reason why IOS does not use them.
Because IOS strives to be as boring as possible?
 7 years ago '04        #197
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 xeduran said:
You really underestimate how much widgets slow down a phone. If you owned an Android phone you would know. It is a big freaking deal to have a very smooth phone and still use widgets. There is a reason why IOS does not use them.
I hear you on that, but that's the only difference I really see here, other than the way the phones interface looks

how'd I know you android guys would swarm, I never even came in hating, just said I wasn't overwhelmed just like I wasn't with the 11 keynote, you guys are so damn defensive
 7 years ago '09        #198
DesertEagle 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 2279 2279

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #199
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310

[pic - click to view]



I dreamed a dream........... sprint has shamed me..........
 7 years ago '10        #200
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
 finishim said:
I hear you on that, but that's the only difference I really see here, other than the way the phones interface looks

how'd I know you android guys would swarm, I never even came in hating, just said I wasn't overwhelmed just like I wasn't with the 11 keynote, you guys are so damn defensive
That difference is everything. The screen and apps are alive with widgets
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy