Shady 2.0 BET 2011 Cypher #7 (Yelawolf, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9″ & Eminem)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
 Fras1788 said:
Whoa....can't wait to listen this when I get home...To anyone that's listened to it, how does Em sound? Washed up like garbage? Or OK. The lyrics look good.
he sounds real good, like 2000 Em kinda
 6 years ago '04        #122
j_temoney 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
Tony Touch 5 Deadly Venoms 1997 Hip Hop Mixtape

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #123
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
Man this sh*t better drop cdq & uncensored. If not
 10-13-2011, 01:57 AM         #124
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas went in
 6 years ago '07        #125
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 sheedawg said:
Probably the only dude who though Em's was the weakest in this, and I really thought he would body it.

Budden was by far the best.
oh really? you thought he didnt k!ll it?

and were supposed to be suprised, just because you can be articulate with your words doesnt mean you can hide from who you are.

you are an em hating new zealand shepard a.ss 16 year old

log off.
 6 years ago '05        #126
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 1LynguisticMind said:

and were supposed to be suprised, just because you can be articulate with your words doesnt mean you can hide from who you are.

log off.
My intelligence means nothing, I just stated an opinion. I don't hate Em, I just think the cypher was overrated and that Budden was by far the best.

Why do you keep mentioning that I'm from New Zealand? Are you that insecure that you have to constantly bring that up as if it matters in any regard. Why does someone having an opinion about Eminem get you so emotional, has your tea gone cold as well or something?

Much like the rapper you stan so hard for, you constantly regurgitate the same joke over and over, I mean cmon, 16 and sheep? Real original...

You constantly stay on my nuts when I dont even bring you up, because of the the exact response you posted.

Once again, you bring no insight or argument into a thread, just blatant hate for anyone who disagrees with your weak a.ss hate fueled opinion anyways.
 6 years ago '07        #127
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
what insight is there to bring? its a fu*king cypher, on paper and on audio em murdered this song.

you cant honestly tell me you think joell did better tham eminem

you are nothing but a hater, nothing more , nothing less
 6 years ago '05        #128
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 1LynguisticMind said:
what insight is there to bring? its a fu*king cypher, on paper and on audio em murdered this song.

you cant honestly tell me you think joell did better tham eminem

you are nothing but a hater, nothing more , nothing less
I preferred Joell's How is it hating that I disagree with you? Eminem's stop start flow, and lines just wasn't my taste, is that hard for you to understand? It's why I thought Budden was the best, that sh*t was so well constructed and he had alot to say, along with the quotables. Em just had multi's...
 10-13-2011, 06:26 AM         #129
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:
My intelligence means nothing, I just stated an opinion. I don't hate Em, I just think the cypher was overrated and that Budden was by far the best.

Why do you keep mentioning that I'm from New Zealand? Are you that insecure that you have to constantly bring that up as if it matters in any regard. Why does someone having an opinion about Eminem get you so emotional, has your tea gone cold as well or something?

Much like the rapper you stan so hard for, you constantly regurgitate the same joke over and over, I mean cmon, 16 and sheep? Real original...

You constantly stay on my nuts when I dont even bring you up, because of the the exact response you posted.

Once again, you bring no insight or argument into a thread, just blatant hate for anyone who disagrees with your weak a.ss hate fueled opinion anyways.
I'm notorious for being an Em doubter and a Budden hater and that freestyle has me going back over their stuff I hated on thinking I was wrong. That freestyle was lightweight amazing. Definitely rivals a lot of the Roc freestyles on Hot 97 and some of the old freestyles on Yo MTV Raps...like that cypher took it back THAT far. If you're a hip hop fan, how can you NOT be excited about this cypher?
 10-13-2011, 06:29 AM         #130
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:
I preferred Joell's How is it hating that I disagree with you? Eminem's stop start flow, and lines just wasn't my taste, is that hard for you to understand? It's why I thought Budden was the best, that sh*t was so well constructed and he had alot to say, along with the quotables. Em just had multi's...
Yeah but Em's Multis >>>>>

I'm not even a big fan of Multis like some of these dudes on here just because I think people drop some of the most garbage sh*t under the guise of a Multi, but Em k!lls that sh*t more often than not.

I will say that Budden's rhyme had a more immediate impact compared to Ems who on first listen had a wack cypher, but on the second listen, you uncovered a lot of things you missed and you grew to appreciate it.
 6 years ago '10        #131
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Em stans havin fu*kin orgasms in this thread chill out dayum.

Everyone went in though but the Em stays goin over board.
 6 years ago '04        #132
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 10-13-2011, 10:25 AM         #133
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:

log off.
Easy with the unnecessary insults.
 6 years ago '12        #134
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
After a few more listens.. There is no way Joe had the best verse.. Dude might as well been talking a cypher.. Not rapping. Wheres the emotion and energy in his delivery and flow?

That sh*t disgusts me more and more with each listen. Like dude is just there for no reason.
 6 years ago '09        #135
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,108 | Props total: 7264 7264
 DoMieD said:
After a few more listens.. There is no way Joe had the best verse.. Dude might as well been talking a cypher.. Not rapping. Wheres the emotion and energy in his delivery and flow?

That sh*t disgusts me more and more with each listen. Like dude is just there for no reason.
k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '08        #136
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19894 19894
 DoMieD said:

just be quiet... just shhh
 6 years ago '12        #137
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Sorry stans.. Its true tho..
 6 years ago '10        #138
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
i was actually waitn till sme1 post video on here.. ya wasnt gne catch me watch that show jus for the cyphers.... really just hyped fo the shady 2.0... budden, royce, crook n joell they all k!lled it... yela held his own.. but thats the fu*k!n marshall mathers h!p hop been missin... dude jus went the f u k in... dude jus spazzed on that... look like the OLD eminem (freestyle battle days)... sh!t cray...
 6 years ago '10        #139
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 KeithClark said:
IF YOUR A MEMBER OF BOXDEN AND DON'T GIVE THIS GUY PROPS YOUR A fu*kING LOSER!
my dude......
 6 years ago '09        #140
aziatic6 
space
space
$325 | Props total: 0 0
I don’t blame y’all for being trash fans and copping it
The radio’s the crime scene the masses are the hostages
In my youth I throw shots, the fad was dodging it
I’m grown, I aint watching the throne, I’m sabotaging it
You see that four headed monster and the storm looms
Snipe ‘em from a distance, the scope got a long zoom
You Super Mario thugs is in the wrong room
Got a figure here you won’t get bigger if you on shrooms
Was left to me I would revive what the game be ’bout
I’da took the wine outta Amy’s house
Enough raps from you scrub cats about c*cking a snub back
Wayne couldn’t teach me how to love that

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago